Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? (4266 Views)

Funke Akindele's Sister, Ayo Calls Linda Ikeji A Liar! / Jim Iyke Calls Linda Ikeji A Sociopath / Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by doctorofgirls(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2014
Ever since ,I normally wonder how she gets to know latest news that even people inside campuses don't even know yet and other news that takes an organized connection from media houses e.g ait to know ,she only gets the news First.isn't that worrisome people?
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by Airforce1(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2014
Question for the gods

16 Likes

Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by AfricanApple(f): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2014
I'm her informant
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by jpproduction(m): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2014
promote your music massively nationwide
through nigeria,ghana,internationally,street mix tape,best selling alaba street cd selection mix tape,club djs and online and start getting offers for big shows,marketing deal,record label deal and endorsement from big companies.don,t allow that good song die in your hands!!!!
>>>contact jp production alaba no1 now<<<
we are into video and musice promo promotion
for more promo info call :call:08134603897,bbm 7BCB623B

Are you a Musician and need Publicity? We can make you Blow to the World! The Music Industry is a very Competitive one full with Great Opportunity, With the Right Means to Promote yourself & Music 2ru mix tape and online, Then you're definitely on the Right Path to Become a Super Star.

jp production is your Best Answer to Make Wave in the Music Industry,

Do you have a Track and you want the World to Know about it and also Contact you in person?? Then Let jp production do the Work for you
call :call:08134603897,bbm 7BCB623B

1 Like

Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by hatux: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by Valfrankie(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2014
...and that is why she's been feeding Nigerians with lies and half-baked news since Inception... She doesn't wait to confirm stories before blogging... sad (she's still my crush though)

1 Like

Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by Jeezbaby(f): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2014
Na first class wi**h na him she be
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by pendusky(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Just get the money and make sure u pay or sponsor people in the event or media house and wait for bbm msg and you get there when media are already confirming the authenticity of the news she has already has it on her blog. group bbm or whatsapp is good for such... don't be fooled.. open to new world around u.

2 Likes

Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by themmydhayhor(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2014
doctorofgirls: Ever since ,I normally wonder how she gets to know latest news that even people inside campuses don't even know yet and other news that takes an organized connection from media houses e.g ait to know ,she only gets the news First.isn't that worrisome people?

Guess her blog is free...and
Thank God it's a free world
So you can ask her personally
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by JohnFrankling(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Ask the gods, lols
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by edwife(f): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by edymonte: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=Airforce1]Question for the gods[/quote
I just HATE u this dude. u always try to b funny but each time u try u always end up making mess of urself. and d foolishh people that like urr useless posts . mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by nicechic(f): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2014
I could give u her numba to call her if u really wanna knw which of d witch- craft coven she belongs to...........
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by ideee03(f): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2014
Ibeere.
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by SpaceGoat: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2014
Airforce1: Question for the gods

ideee03: Ibeere.
JohnFrankling: Ask the gods
see !! ego. bruv pleas kill ego here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by Airforce1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
SpaceGoat:

see !! ego. bruv pleas kill ego here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret

spacegoat bro

I don't post outter celebrities

Sorry grin
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by shaboti: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
She is simply good at her job
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by iheanyi40(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
She's both oh grin
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by dapizy02(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
pls ask google
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ask her via lindaikeji@lindaikeji.com

Meanwhile.....
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ask my grandmama 4 villa
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by oladapolif: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
ode, she is not working alone... she gat 24-7 workers on board..
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by Omojayejaye(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ask dis man.....

Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by phaphyz05(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Heeyah! Ask Google na.
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by rattlesnake(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
doctorofgirls: Ever since ,I normally wonder how she gets to know latest news that even people inside campuses don't even know yet and other news that takes an organized connection from media houses e.g ait to know ,she only gets the news First.isn't that worrisome people?

Airforce1: Question for the gods
i told u she is illuminati

https://www.nairaland.com/1804130/linda-ikeji--illuminati
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
she gets informations from her spiritual duplicates i. e Linda Ikinni and Linda Iketa, she's just standing in the middle(Linda Ikejil using her left nd right hands to collect from the other Lindas- who supernaturally get news for her. cheesy cool
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by 9jahubcom(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
ask .com and he will tell u
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by Jhayson(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
I was here
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Sorceress Or Witch? by akinlex(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
question for the gods

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo Oshadipe Shouted ‘my Chest, My Heart Before Her Death, Plus Photos / Nigeria Fast Rising Singer "Limzy" Share Her Unclad Photo On Twitter (see Photo) / Is This Naija Actress H0tter And Sex!er Than Nicki Minaj ? ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.