Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

***total Love*** - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ***total Love*** (63845 Views)

Total Love / STORY: Babe In Total Control / Total Financial Freedom For All Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nancydearie: U have not updated much for the past 2days.Na wah,anyway u are not doing bad but plz let it be a bit long.

I'm sorry dearie.. I'll update 2mao morning.
Re: ***total Love*** by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Temitope Daniel: Hmmn... Update 2mao morning...
I dey feel u bro... Can't wait for the finale
Re: ***total Love*** by mayor10(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Daniel remember u promised to end dis thread today...xo y u doing lyk dis
Re: ***total Love*** by OluwaBethy(f): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
still making sense........ just like mara and clara. Thumbs up o my oga on top
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
mayor10: Daniel remember u promised to end dis thread today...xo y u doing lyk dis

I've replied then that I was joking.. Not today ooh.. Bt very soon sha.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
mayor10: Daniel remember u promised to end dis thread today...xo y u doing lyk dis

I've replied then that I was joking.. Not today ooh.. Bt very soon sha.

LogoDwhiz.. I c u jere..

Oluwabethy.. I feel u 2..
Re: ***total Love*** by Ozymog: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin grin
T.Dan U don fall *for Darasimi*? Ahh sori ooohh stand up *helping to dust Ur trouser* na so e deh bi with fine gials.

U jus dey fall, does of us wey done fall teh teh, wey we d pray make Princess CARRY AM (Dan) AWAY!!!! So dat we I mean I go enter. Hhhmmm U sef U funny oooooo.

Any way Mama Bomboy giv efribodi 1 shot of Tuombo on Oga Temitope Daniel bill grin grin grin grin grin grin hapi Sunday efri bodi!!!
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:34am On Dec 09, 2013
Ozymog: cheesy cheesy grin grin
T.Dan U don fall *for Darasimi*? Ahh sori ooohh stand up *helping to dust Ur trouser* na so e deh bi with fine gials.

U jus dey fall, does of us wey done fall teh teh, wey we d pray make Princess CARRY AM (Dan) AWAY!!!! So dat we I mean I go enter. Hhhmmm U sef U funny oooooo.

Any way Mama Bomboy giv efribodi 1 shot of Tuombo on Oga Temitope Daniel bill grin grin grin grin grin grin hapi Sunday efri bodi!!!

Lol... Fenx jaare
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:13am On Dec 09, 2013
-96-

'He must be an evil spirit too.' Daniel thought. He didn't know what to do.

The man finally arrived laughing out loud. Darasimi held on to Daniel both were very afraid. The man stretched a black powder forward to Daniel to take. "You'll need it in your journey." He uttered.

'D.. Don't worry sir.' Daniel stammered taking a short pace.

"You better take this! You'll need it!" The man uttered again.

"NO!" Daniel replied walking swiftly.

They got to another place and met this same man again, begging them with the substance he was holding but both refused to collect it. They walked some distance later and met him for the third time and still refused the man's substance. "Now, if you come to beg me for it, I won't give you!" He uttered.

The King was totally confused on the throne he was sitting on. He was looking here and there to confirm if Tony is not in the palace again. The princess got down the staircase and greeted the King. "I'm going back to school." She uttered.

'Now, there's no one that can disturb you. Don't behave irrationally, and tell your friends too to tread softly.' He said.

"Alright Dad." She smiled. '... But dad, the man we met here this afternoon, isn't he your friend?' She inquired.

"Yes.. I don't know why his dead body came to visit me."

'He possibly can't be dead. He looked cute and okay, dressed in nice outfit. Can a dead man do all that?' She thought.

'See my daughter, Tony has died. Let go of his story and head for school, its getting late.' He replied.

"...Concerning the issue of Dan and Darasimi, why did you send them to the forbidden forest?" She asked wondering.

'For them to die. Daniel is of no use to me. He's an ingrate, a foolish boy who can kill you because of an ordinary girl. I shouldn't have done that but I was over tempered then. It serves them right though.' He uttered.

Ruth wondered. "Bye." She left the palace.

••••

Funke and Ruth were together crying profusely. They couldn't talk but continued with their tears. "So Raymond has turned bad too, sending people into evil forest and enjoying on his foolish throne!" Gloria exclaimed.

'Urgh! Darasimi!' Funke continued shouting. Her cloth turned wet and was crying without control.

At least, it looked obvious that they'll die there because even the greatest hunter musn't pass a quatre of the forest or will be attacked by spirits. They couldn't control the rate of their tears. Two children in their final year, will die just like that?

••••

Dan and Darasimi proceeded in their journey. Still hoping not to see anything wild and bad. Not quite long after they left the man, Darasimi was bitten by a poisonous snake.

Immediately, she loosed control, her system changed and her tounge turned and she couldn't talk properly. Daniel was with her at the same spot weeping continuously, he didn't know what next to do.

The old men with walking sticks and dressed in a white dresses walked down their and halted on seeing them. Daniel didn't even run and show his fear for seeing them but remained at the same spot shaking Darasimi and crying uncontrollably.

'This girl I'm looking at is already dead.' One of the men uttered.

"Huh?" Daniel rose his head and stared at the three men and glanced at Darasimi.

"DARASIMI!!!" HE SHOUTED.

Re: ***total Love*** by kingphilip(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2013
Na so she take kpia...k o make i come wake her up sha
Re: ***total Love*** by abimbs: 6:43am On Dec 09, 2013
hmmmm let move forward bro i knw d king will still regret killing his own kid byhimself.
Re: ***total Love*** by cheruv: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2013
This OP sef...try dey update this thing sharperly may niggas dey feel the tory.tokpe you wan may I kneel down beg you? undecided
Re: ***total Love*** by opesanchez: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2013
oga T.Dan i dy wait nwcheesy
Re: ***total Love*** by Ziziola: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2013
Hm! Darasimi is dead ke? It must be a joke. Actor no dey die for film na
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2013
HMMMN.... LOL @ U ALL! Em... Don't even knw wen 2 update...
Re: ***total Love*** by Akinpelumi01(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2013
Temitope Daniel: HMMMN.... LOL @ U ALL! Em... Don't even knw wen 2 update...

Em.. A minute tym... grin Darasimi z dead, ghen ghen...
Re: ***total Love*** by miss2895(f): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2013
Ah ha? Dead bawo? It had beta be a dream ooo, daniel abeg fine solution oo
nice update sha.
Re: ***total Love*** by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2013
sad eiyaaaa *sobbing*
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2013
-97-

DARASIMI! He shouted.

"She's not dead at all." Another man uttered among them.

'She has just thirty minutes to spend on earth if the forest black powder isn't used on her.'

"Black powder?" Daniel asked anxiously.

'Yes that's it. The powder should be with Wisdom. You should have met him on the way.' The last man guessed.

'Powder, Man?' Dan repeated and ran back, searching for the old man. He glanced at the wrist watched on him. It was 3:30 pm exactly, thirty minutes more..

The King left the throne for the room to take a short rest. He laid on his bed and different thought continued flowing through his heart. He wasn't feeling alright again, maybe because I saw Tony. He thought.

Different kinds of food were prepared for him as lunch but couldn't eat. His mind wasn't at rest and lost his appetite. Some minutes later, the Doctor was invited to come and check if he's alright but his condition started growing worst.

The Queen that had been eating and forgotten she saw a corpse neglected her food on seeing the Doctor entering into the palace. They rushed upstairs to check on the King, it was just as if he wasn't the one that banished Daniel and Darasimi some hours back, when he was shouting.

The palace became sour and everyone afraid. The first time that kind of illness occurred to the King, it was Dan's mouth organ that saved him despite the Doctor's help to assist.

The Queen thought of the mouth organ and ordered the guards to go and search his room for the mouth organ. They found it at last. One of the guards who knew how to use it played differently on it, but every minute, the King's condition grew worse.

Daniel was still running up and down to save Darasimi. He had sustained different injuries for running so fast in the forest. He kept on falling and standing, to save a soul.

He glanced at the watch again, it was 3:45. Fifteen minutes more.. He thought. He finally saw the man some distance ahead of him and rushed there. The man turned his back at him.

He prostrated on the dirts and stones there and started begging the man for help, but he refused. He continued begging him and was crying out but the man didn't answer him. He stood up just rushing back when his pocket bible dropped from his pocket.

He picked it up and wondered. "Why have I been running helter skelter when there is something that can save me? Why I've I been disturbing myself when I ought to have used my mouth to draw out the poison and pray for her?" He ran back there and still met her groaning in pains.

He had used his singlet to tie her leg. On getting there, he located the exact place and punctured it. He drew out the poison from her leg and continued praying mindfully. After this, he raised his head and met her closed. "Nothing looks as if she's still alive." He thought and rushed up.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by opesanchez: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2013
more upd8s plz....... Dis is whr it gts intrestin
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: ***total Love*** by mayor10(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Daniel,am becoming to hate dis story wf d way u updating..at first it lukd lyk u keepin suspense but nau u beginning to bore d readers..why?is it because its a captivating story?we go vex o
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
mayor10: Daniel,am becoming to hate dis story wf d way u updating..at first it lukd lyk u keepin suspense but nau u beginning to bore d readers..why?is it because its a captivating story?we go vex o

Oga no vex, me 2 get something I dey do here ni... I'll update b4 1:30... Sowie.. Accepted?
Re: ***total Love*** by abimbs: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Guy u dey try cuz to dey type no easy but try to dey make am long small i beg. Nice story so far
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
-98-

Darasimi coughed suddenly and opened her eyes at once.

The palace has turned into confusion. The King's sickness continued waxing stronger every minute. Everyone unhappy and everywhere, quiet. The Doctor had invited three more Doctors into the palace.

"Within how many hours, he was still in the living room some hours back shouting. What sprung up just now. Tony? Dan?" The Queen was wondering.

"This is beyond our wisdom. I guess we'll have to take him to our hospital for continuous tests." The Doc. uttered.

'Let's go there now!' The Queen replied"

'I guess we'll have to take a short rest here.' Daniel suggested.

'I'm hungry presently.' Darasimi replied.

'I honestly don't all this! Had I known, I shouldn't have saved his life.' He uttered.

"No.. You don't talk like that, its not good" Darasimi uttered.

'Hmmn.. Yes, its normal but..'

"No BUT!"

'Let me go and get some fruits.' He uttered.

"No.. Its dangerous to eat in this place, fruits that spirits abide in.." She uttered.

'We have to take it easy.. Are you alright?' Daniel faced her.

"Yes." She replied.

"I don't want us to even go beyond here. According to what we do hear, greatest hunters don't even pass here or else, na death sure pass oh." He said.

Dara sighed. "But this princess..." She shook her head.

'All is well!' He replied and smiled.

••••

Tony just gave birth to a baby boy. He had been in the hospital hoping to hear the Doctor's congratulations to him. He was so happy and jumped for joy on hearing this. He rushed home to quickly get his wife some food.

He was in the Kitchen cooking happily and singing, he had forgotten he had asthma he suddenly had an attack and was rolling on the floor, no one was at home to assist.

The King's condition was still the same. The Queen rushed back to the palace and called on the priests apologizing to them to help her husband and forget the issue of him not serving their god.

They decided to help him. The King was brought back to the palace. It was getting late then, things turning around to evening. The priests tried all their best but didn't know the way out. It was Chief Kolade that got the pastors that visited the palace and prayed for him.

"His destiny depends on someone's life. Without that person, he'll die. What God told me is that by 12:00am if the person isn't in this palace, he'll die." The Pastor uttered.

'Who could that be?'

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by Macdashwa(m): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Daniel of course.
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fingers crossed
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
I need suggestions plz. This piece will end 2mao by God's grace just want to ask dt sud I start the new story 2dae "LOVE & WISDOM" ?

THANKS.
Re: ***total Love*** by Ziziola: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls do just dat

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by abimbs: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
I dnt need anybody to tell me dat d person is darasimi

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by miss2895(f): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls i hope tony does not die ooo, cos dat will jst prolong evrytin

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by miss2895(f): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
Temitope Daniel: I need suggestions plz. This piece will end 2mao by God's grace just want to ask dt sud I start the new story 2dae "LOVE & WISDOM" ?

THANKS.
your stories are great but havin to wait for long take d fun out of it, but u can start it nw and work toward finishin it b4 christmas...

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Shattered Glass / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.