Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble (1362 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Project Writing Assistance Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by Ewomab(f): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2013
my assistance is disturbing the peace in my home.my hubby took a loan to start a business for me, i observed that once the monthly loan deduction is made, we r left wit very little coupled wit my meagre salary of 15k, i started typing projects to make xtra cash to support d house since d business has not kicked off yet, but my hubby does not appreciate it, all he complains about is that i am neglecting d kids which is nt true, i love and care for them as i have always done. Note that i do d typing in the house so i can put an eye on d kids and do other house chores.pls i will like to knw if i ve gone wrong cos i am confused and funny enuf we both spend d money together.pls advice me cos i am so confused and feeling so unappreciated.thanks
Re: My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2013
Does this really need a thread on NL? What about just sitting down and talking about it? He took out a loan to start a business for you, so it's not like he's an uncaring man. So what's hard about simply having a discussion about how to balance things in your home?

1 Like

Re: My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by question(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2013
@ OP, the judges and lawyers of the Supreme Court of Nairaland will handle your case soon. Just wait a while.
Re: My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by bellong: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
ileobatojo: Does this really need a thread on NL? What about just sitting down and talking about it? He took out a loan to start a business for you, so it's not like he's an uncaring man. So what's hard about simply having a discussion about how to balance things in your home?

THREAD CLOSED.
Re: My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by Ewomab(f): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
ileobatojo: Does this really need a thread on NL? What about just sitting down and talking about it? He took out a loan to start a business for you, so it's not like he's an uncaring man. So what's hard about simply having a discussion about how to balance things in your home?
i never said he is uncaring, infact he is the most caring man a woman wld want, i just dnt understand why he does not key into the idea, or was what i did wrong?just wondering, that is all.maybe i should just stop helpin out.
Re: My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by bellong: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ewomab: i never said he is uncaring, infact he is the most caring man a woman wld want, i just dnt understand why he does not key into the idea, or was what i did wrong?just wondering, that is all.maybe i should just stop helpin out.

Do the bolded first before you seek for help. Communication helps a lot, its marriage friendly.
Re: My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ewomab: i never said he is uncaring, infact he is the most caring man a woman wld want, i just dnt understand why he does not key into the idea, or was what i did wrong?just wondering, that is all.maybe i should just stop helpin out.

Since he's the most caring man a woman would want, why should you stop helping out? It sounds like his concern is that the children are not getting enough attention because everyone is hustling. So you guys sit down and discuss the financial and caregiving situation together and work out ways to make it work. Like you can do most of your typing when he's home to watch the kids, things like that.
Re: My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by EfemenaXY: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ewomab: my assistance is disturbing the peace in my home.my hubby took a loan to start a business for me, i observed that once the monthly loan deduction is made, we r left wit very little coupled wit my meagre salary of 15k, i started typing projects to make xtra cash to support d house since d business has not kicked off yet, but my hubby does not appreciate it, all he complains about is that i am neglecting d kids which is nt true, i love and care for them as i have always done. Note that i do d typing in the house so i can put an eye on d kids and do other house chores.pls i will like to knw if i ve gone wrong cos i am confused and funny enuf we both spend d money together.pls advice me cos i am so confused and feeling so unappreciated.thanks

How many kids do you have and how old are they?

What did your hubby mean by the statement "You're neglecting the kids"? Do you have a baby / toddler in your care? Did your hubby come home to find the baby covered in faeces? Unwashed and crying from hunger? Left alone to tamper with potentially hazardous materials in the home?

What?
Re: My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Assistance?? You're not doing anybody no favor Abeg, it's your duty to pitch in and provide for your family too,

abi your husband is your acquaintance and those kids of yours your cousins??

Do your part and let him appreciate your effort naturally instead of drumming how helpful you are into his ears every-time.

It is your JOB.
Re: My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by EfemenaXY: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
^^ Lol!

You harsh o! Easy on her now, Jide cheesy cheesy
Re: My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
^^ abi now... Who's she doing a favor, Me or You?
Re: My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by EfemenaXY: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^ abi now... Who's she doing a favor, Me or You?

Her community? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Assistance Is Causing Me Trouble by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
^^ LOL

By the way how are you and yours jare? smiley

(1) (Reply)

HOUSE GIRLS - Modern Day Slavery, Nigerian Families Are Guilty Of / Please Help A Sister! / How Do I Get A Wife Material, Dear Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.