Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? (7545 Views)

Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / If You Are Asked To Choose Another Tribe In Your Next Life,What Will It Be ? / Are You Proud Of Your Tribal Mark? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2013
alt accounts smh
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by VudulessAyisien(f): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2014
Ogobara:

The Black American negropeans are the only group of people on earth that take pride of being mixed, they suffer some of the worst form of low self self esteem and eager more than anyone for cross breeding in order to wash away their Nigerian/Ghanaian/Senegalese/Beninese genes (that they hate more than anything )from their progeny, and have a great obsession toward (caucasian feature; hair that they call "good hair"wink and Horn African women : Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean for their non-stereotypical "African feature"

do you understand how painful being mixed can be sometimes? I'm a Jamaican/Haitian and all I want to do is find out what African tribes I come from. I don't care about the European or southeast Asian. I used to hate myself because I didn't know where I fit in. But to be honest I identify more with my African ancestry. I have no respect for the whole "negropean" thing. My hair is natural and I don't bleach.

who should I marry? Am I too tainted to marry someone pure?? I think the whole self hate thing turns into a suicidal tendency. They want to "kill" their African aspects through weaves, bleaching and marrying whites.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribal Culture Will Die / Join This Group Today: Lilo Ewe Ati Egbo Ati Eranko (herbs; The Magic Healer) / Marriage List In Okposi, Ebonyi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.