Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,245 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

A Typical Nairaland Thread - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Typical Nairaland Thread (746 Views)

Nairaland Thread For Great Poets / 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian / Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Typical Nairaland Thread by Tapout(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
What really happens on NL

The first set of members to comment on a topic, comment positively with comments that concerns the topic ...The 2nd set of members to comment are usually the nerdy ones. they ignite the 3rd set of members with comments which concerns and does not concern the topic (ie: both). Atleast there was a comment from them....Then the 3rd set.. Don't really know what to call them but they are the dominant members..their comments have so much effect on a thread even though it usually doesn't have anything to do with the topic..Their comments are in form of activities like flirting, cursing,etc (u know what I mean)...yes we all know them,they are the popular ones on nairaland I'm tempted to mention some names but I won't... wink

I know most members may have noticed this, But incase you haven't, next time you click on a thread (mostly on the front page or trending) don't just read the topic and move to another. u can follow the thread without commenting (read the comments and u would understand what I'm talking about) wink smiley
Re: A Typical Nairaland Thread by Clemzy16(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
^^ is billy the dog dead?
Re: A Typical Nairaland Thread by sweetestguy(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2013
ASUU neva still call off strike***yawns**

(1) (Reply)

Everyday Divine Success Quotes / My Good Friday Story / Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.