Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! (1726 Views)

The Typical Unruly Lady / 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian / 2 Beadz- Lagos Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by kozaic(f): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ok.. Am new here..

My name is pretty... I guess that is a suitable name for me because am quite pretty, am 23 years old and am from a family of seven- 4 siblings---2sisters and 2 brothers..
My dad is a teacher while my mother is a petty trader. Am a good girl judging from the the high rate of social decadence.
Am really a stubborn person, I won't willingly admit to that but deep within I know I can be silly, yes! Real silly....

Let's begin reading my fantastic diary!
Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by kozaic(f): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
I was in my rOom reading an interesting novel when my younger sis (susan) came to call me, she is what you may refer to as a typical gossip! Nothing happens in the street without her knowledge,since she is the closest to me and am good at keeping her naughty secrets she tends to open up to me nd relate her amebo...
SUSAN: pretty! Pretty, u just sit down there waste when news the outside!
I laid down there pretending not to hear her...but deep down I dying to hear her latest gist!
Wetin happen I asked!
SUSAN: they don catch brother timothy with Mama jumbo inside him room..
My ear pricked like that of a dog yearning to catch a distant sound.
Brother timothy was one guy that cannot control what is between his legs but sleeping with a married woman was way beyond "to far"...
SUSAN: I being tell u say dat guy get something to do with the timothy maale you know belive now come outside come see with your two korokoro eyes wetin I being they yarn you!
I wanted to go view myself but wanted to hear more details about the whole gist.. Emm! Suxy how dem take catch am!
SUSAN: make we go outside go peep first she said dragging my hand.

When I got out the sight that created me was a shock!

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by kozaic(f): 1:40am On Oct 09, 2014
The small crowd that was formed has started dispersing, I didn't see MaMa JUmBO and Timothy was washing his face(bloodied face) with a sachet water...

PRETTY: una good afternoon o! Bro Timothy wetin happen? I asked pretending to be concerned
Timothy didn't say a word , he just ignored me

I was a bit disappointed, I wouldn't have embarrassed myself like this if it wasn't for this my 'ye ye' sister!
As I turned to leave..
Bro Timothy asked me to see him later ..

I felt my stomach tightened and a bit elated.
Truth be told, I had always admired bro Timothy,even though I would die first before revealing this to anyone not even to my sister o r m y best friend..
Like I stated earlier, am a pretty girl...I usually get a wink or two from my street guys when I walk pass the street.
I lied before when I said Timothy follows anything that possess a hole and wears skirt..that is true but I exaggerated it.. Girls are the ones whoring and offering themselves cheaply to him..
I don't know why, maybe because his a fine boy and I over heard CHinelo he had a "long fat thing" I didn't know what she meant by that o.

Back to my gist...I was so happy! So this guy even notices me... Pls don't judge me o
I just felt the guy didn't send me, when he passes close he just looks at me like that! You. Know the kind of look a guy gives to his younger sis? Ehe! Dat how he views me..

I went into our own apartment a two bedroom flat..thankfully Susan was asleep! As I was about entering the bathroom to wash my face i noticed my hands were shaking!
Babe! Calm down I urged myself..
I rushed into the room and brought out my small hand mirror, thankfully my sis was still sleeping...I decided to gently pick my shoe from under the bed...
I applied a little powder on my face nd straightened my short skirt...its not that short sha.
I picked my steps and silently closed the door..
Manevred myself to the next flat...Timothy flat na!

When I got to the door I almost turned back! As I was about leaving...
The door opened.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by kozaic(f): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2014
It was Timothy! He threw some stuffs into the waste bin and glanced at me!
Erm em good afternoon I stammered...just thinking about my attitude that afternOon, is making me feel embarrassed.
Timothy: pretty wad up!
Me I was fidgety and cursing myself silently.. Ha we tin carry me come here I thought!
Brother Timothy I started, i say make I come see you,
I might not be right but I thought I saw something like a smile on his face...he opened the door and asked I enter.

His room if I could remember was tastefully furnished, smells like a typical bachelors domain! I didn't even know where to sit he had just a chair as I was contemplating on my next action...
He busted out laughing.
Timothy: ha ba pretty! Na shame dey catch you?
Sit down Ha...come sit down for my mattress e no dey bite!
Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by almacherish(f): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2014
#following

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by kozaic(f): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2014
I sat down on the mattress making sure I avoided eye contact...
We remained silent for some minute, I pretending I was staring at a calendar...I started counting one to hundred in my mind....I told myself if I got to hundred I was going to take my leave!!

Timothy got up, peep through his window and went to slot in a movie in his DVD. He turned and asked me what I wanted!
My body was not agreeing to cooperate with my brain---my mind was urging me to go but my body was docile..
Pretty baby! Timothy hailed me..I have never seen him grin so widely he looked more approachable than the snub I used to theme him as before!
Pretty sweet! He hailed...I just sat down smiling sheepishly and twitching my toe.( Only God knows how my face was)
Wetin I go offer u he asked!
I wanted to say water but it was going to sound so immature so I said FANTA!.
He grin more widely.. Na only picken dey take FANTa! U no be big girl he asked?
I be big girl na I said shyly!
You the take beer he asked.. I don't drink beer, infact I hate it but I didn't want too sound babyish so I nodded..
He smiled and excused himself!!!!
Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by Aisha800(f): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Following

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by folake25(f): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
front seat

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by kozaic(f): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
When I noticed bro Timothy was going to take a while I decided to keep myself busy.... The sane part of me was trying to tell me I have spent over 45mins in bro timonthy house but I banished its from my head... The movie playing was a chinese movie that wasn't subtitled.... Na which kain boring movie be dis I asked myself! Him no get better Nigerian movie! This guy sef! Wey him go?

That amebo gun soon wake up begin fine me! If she mistakely know say I dey here my own don kpeme I thought!
I decided to take a quick view of his house one thing I observed was that he was very neat...

I gently opened his kitchen to see how it was! Omo!!! This guy dey enjoy o I murmured!!! See wetin full him kitchen...see egg,see yam,see milo and peak milk, see spagghetti..no wonder girls dey come here I thought..

Never underestimate the power of the devil....I swear devil na bad person..
As I was about leaving the kitchen, I decided to open his pot that was on the stove! Didn't knw why I did that...na devil sha!

Omo!!! The sight that greeted me was palatable..the egusi soup was looking sumptious!!! I stomach began to churn I began to saliviate..hmmm

I decided to cover the pot to avoid temptation...but the tempter was strong!!! I fit carry one meat for this pot o I thought!!! Bro timonthy no go know no be meat full this pot I asked myself..

I hurriedly went to the parlor and peeped to see if he was coming!!! Good! He wasn't.

I tan back to the kitchen opened the pot and dipped my hand into the pot and picked a big meat, threw into in my mouth...because I was impatient, soup spilled on my white blouse...I felt like crying..I don die today I thought.. To make matter worst the supposed meat I threw in my mouth was a fat bone... As I was contemplating what my next action was going to be .....the door opend
Bro timothy entered!!!
Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by Aisha800(f): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pretty u no chop for house
Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by kozaic(f): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Aisha800:
Pretty u no chop for house

Lolz
Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by nitrogen(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
kozaic:
mouth...because I was impatient, soup spilled on my white blouse...I felt like crying..I don die today I thought.. To make matter worst the supposed meat I threw in my mouth was a fat bone... As I was contemplating what my next action was going to be .....the door opend
Bro timothy entered!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by kozaic(f): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
This diary is purely pigment of my naughty imagination....

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by Aisha800(f): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
kozaic:
This diary is purely pigment of my naughty imagination....
okbut when do u plan on updating
Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by jukwesino: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
wetin meat dey cus nawaoooh. well sha wit my pouch of pop corn and a bottle of sprite i dey wet u write on
Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by Brymo: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
So what's happening to the flow of the pure pigment of ur naughty heart?
Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by kozaic(f): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
I was so embarrassed..the feelings I had where indescribable.. Caught in the acts is is very condescending... Well I wouldn't like dwelling on that..

Timothy...babe we tin u dey do for my kitchen na?

I was visibly shaken so I remained quiet...

Timothy... U dey hungry he asked. With a grin playing on his face..
I was thinking so hard for a lie to cover up my behavior but couldn't come up with any..
Broda I stammered..- I just one look wetin u cook, that was a silly excuse, I know that..

Timothy... Come sidon for parlour na
I hesitated for a while before I joined him.
He brought out the stuffs he got, a can guinness and a small bot
tle of alomo..
I was uncomfortable and ashamed of myself but since timothy was less concerned about what happened I decided to loosen up..

Timothy... Baby! Nawa for you o.. Anyway see Guinness make you shark eh! Abi you wan drink my alomo?
I nodded and whispered no
I shyly open the beer and sipped a little.. It tasted very odd.. Not a bit appealing.. I pretended to like it. Anyways..

Timothy...sorry o...I been go chemist go collect small medicine for pains na em make I no come, no mind me o..

No wahala I said..

Timothy...haba pretty, why u no dey comfortable for my room.. No b today be the firs day u dey enter man room na.
I blushed.. And continued sipping my beer.
He reached out and touched my toes saying they looked beautiful... My stomach began to churn and I was having a silly sensation.

Timothy... You know say you dey beautiful.. You be virgin he asked.
Surprisingly, I was not shy.. I wasn't a virgin but how I got disvirgined is perhaps a story for some day..
Back to my story... I was becoming a bit high and if I may add freer with brother" timo". In my small mind I was feeling like a big girl.
Timothy... Talk your church mind o. No lie for me, person don enter you before?

yes o..buT e don tay. I no been like am sam sam, I no go do am again, I don promise myself say na only my husband go touch me I said.

Timothy...hahahahah.. Babe! How you take know say your future husband no dey kna*k another girl he asked.
He moved closer and I could notice something growing in his trouser.. I became tensed and was deciding if I should take my leave. When he started intensifying his toes massage...iTs felt good though.

I began feeling guilty...
He then asked if he could kiss my hand..
Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by Aipete2(f): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lolz. Pretty Pretty
Re: Diary Of Typical Naija Chick! by FunkySilver(f): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Woooow! Nice one pretty pretty!

(1) (Reply)

THE FISHERMAN'S Tale(love Finds Broken) / THE MARKED - White Sight: The Inbetween -- Sneak Peek / Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.