Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? (39584 Views)

International Graduate Programme At Nigerian Breweries Plc. APPLICATION CLOSES.. / After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by Olami1224: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Mine too blinks complete but no invite
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by dabiko(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please is anybody sheduled to write within the morning hours?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by bashorunbazok: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
davide470:
They are all downstream.
There is Total E & P, and Total Nigeria Plc, so also Exxon Mobil and Mobil Oil Plc.

Dude, U are quite on point. I see you everywhere on Nairaland.I am quite impressed with most of your contributions. I see anything you write on Nairaland(cos I follow you)...Nice one!

With the way you are going, I am confident you would land yourself a dream job soonest. You know so much about this oyel industry, thats cool. I just entered the industry, the downstream sector. I am in supply&operations section of one of those downstream companies. Quite new anyway, its my 2nd month. I would like to chat u up, if u dont mind.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by doncassey(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
dabiko: Please is anybody sheduled to write within the morning hours?
dabiko, u don dey here again. I feel say u dey loyal to ernst and young
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by sylvo: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls I need description to thr venue for the test from ikorodu....thanks...I asked for this earlier but no one replied....he no good ooo..

don cassey: dabiko, u don dey here again. I feel say u dey loyal to ernst and young
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by sylvo: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thanks bro for the direction.....pls send me a mail on sylvo4real2000@yahoo.com let's chat a lil

tunlex01:
from Ikorodu, take a bus going to Maryland. Alight at maryland busstop and just walk into the road, chams is beside the ikeja cantonement. i stay in ikorodu too nd will be going from there on friday.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by upson013: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
This is the first stage of the process. And since Dragnet Solutions will be coordinating the test, it is most likely that it will comprise Verbal Reasoning, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning. At this stage it is very unlikely that questions will cover the different disciplines. We will all answer the same questions.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by dabiko(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
don cassey: dabiko, u don dey here again. I feel say u dey loyal to ernst and young
LOL,I catch u too...bros na hustling things we dey o...,Btw pls what time are you sheduled for?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by davide470(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
bashorunbazok:

Dude, U are quite on point. I see you everywhere on Nairaland.I am quite impressed with most of your contributions. I see anything you write on Nairaland(cos I follow you)...Nice one!
Thank You Sir!!!

bashorunbazok:
With the way you are going, I am confident you would land yourself a dream job soonest
AMEN!!!!!!!!NNNNNNN!!!!!!! grin

bashorunbazok:
You know so much about this oyel industry, thats cool. I just entered the industry, the downstream sector. I am in supply&operations section of one of those downstream companies. Quite new anyway, its my 2nd month. I would like to chat u up, if u dont mind.
Wow. Congrats bro. The oyel line is my utopia, Been there and it's a place you never wanna leave.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by Osinitu(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Monsieur Pete:
The confirmation mail stated that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted buh wat we shld b asking for is d phone nmba of HR so we cn be sure it wasnt an omission cos i also ws nt invited
I also wasn't invited and my own total identification also blinks complete.....is there a way someone can influence it with the help of an insider?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by doncassey(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
9.00AM AND U?
dabiko: LOL,I catch u too...bros na hustling things we dey o...,Btw pls what time are you sheduled for?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by dabiko(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
don cassey: 9.00AM AND U?
1pm
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by dabiko(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
don cassey: 9.00AM AND U?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by Augustrush: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Total upstream and Total downstream are 2 different and seperate companies though they have the same parent company. Total downstream is Total Nigeria PLC and they are quoted on the stock exchange. Total upstream is not. If you enter Total through this process, you will be in the downstream industry and cannot be transferred within the company to the upstream company. Working in downstream is pretty cool as I heard Sha. I wish all invited the best
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by slydog(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
wink winkSo it means the job role involves the sale, distribution of petroluem products. i rem my preferred area of interest is procurement. do you have idea of the pay package?

Augustrush: Total upstream and Total downstream are 2 different and seperate companies though they have the same parent company. Total downstream is Total Nigeria PLC and they are quoted on the stock exchange. Total upstream is not. If you enter Total through this process, you will be in the downstream industry and cannot be transferred within the company to the upstream company. Working in downstream is pretty cool as I heard Sha. I wish all invited the best
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by yungreezy: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
Augustrush: Total upstream and Total downstream are 2 different and seperate companies though they have the same parent company. Total downstream is Total Nigeria PLC and they are quoted on the stock exchange. Total upstream is not. If you enter Total through this process, you will be in the downstream industry and cannot be transferred within the company to the upstream company. Working in downstream is pretty cool as I heard Sha. I wish all invited the best
cannot be transferred to the upstream? Hmmm.. Anyways, the most important thing is entering first. God help us all grin
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by yungreezy: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
cannot be transferred to the upstream? Hmmm.. Anyways, the most important thing is entering first grin God help us all
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by blazerMaks: 12:16am On Dec 05, 2013
Monsieur Pete:
The confirmation mail stated that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted buh wat we shld b asking for is d phone nmba of HR so we cn be sure it wasnt an omission cos i also ws nt invited
Have you been able to contact their HR?

Guys is gatecrashing possible?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by blazerMaks: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2013
Btw, is there anyone whose preferred test location is Portharcourt but got this Lagos invite?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by dexter004: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Hi house. Was it a no-reply addy that sent d mail?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by hycebee(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2013
blazerMaks: Btw, is there anyone whose preferred test location is Portharcourt but got this Lagos invite?

I'm in the same boat with you bro. I'm in PH; the address I filled showed PH. Don't know if I can afford the transport fare to & fro. And I don't know if they'll still conduct test for applicants from PH and it's environs. I'm still trying my best to raise some fund sha.
No be small thing my brother.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by vinas(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2013
hycebee:

I'm in the same boat with you bro. I'm in PH; the address I filled showed PH. Don't know if I can afford the transport fare to & fro. And I don't know if they'll still conduct test for applicants from PH and it's environs. I'm still trying my best to raise some fund sha.
No be small thing my brother.
NB:blazerMaks is a lady nt a guy
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by blazerMaks: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
vinas:
NB:blazerMaks is a lady nt a guy
Vinas, hope you're sure.
Buh, answer me nau... Do you think gatecrashing?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by davide470(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
blazerMaks:

If really you are a girl, please come. Would love to see u
But if a guy, bros abeg, stay your house grin cheesy
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by vinas(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
blazerMaks:
Vinas, hope you're sure.
am so very sure naa, u re Amaka,war heads,futo....lol.....i advice against gatecrashing
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by davide470(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
@vinas, really!. Pls tell me more about Amaka na grin

Sorry thread, just a temporary derail.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by vinas(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
davide470: @vinas, really!. Pls tell me more about Amaka na grin

Sorry thread, just a temporary derail.

sorry i cant witout her permission...lol
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by tunlex01(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
I think this test will most likely be SHL because we are told to come wit a calculator. IMO
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by slydog(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2013
tunlex01: I think this test will most likely be SHL because we are told to come wit a calculator. IMO

And so it was, SHL
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by tunlex01(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
yeah
slydog:

And so it was, SHL
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by upson013: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
tunlex01: I think this test will most likely be SHL because we are told to come wit a calculator. IMO
Total is out of business with dragnet. SHL was used instead. Good one though. Hoping for the best.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? by davide470(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
The professionalism was what I enjoyed the most. I was even offered a cracker biscuit after the test.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs / Interview Question That Threw Me Off-balance / How To Reply When Interviewers Ask About Your Previous Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.