Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday (17249 Views)

Cool FM OAP Freeze Now Engaged After Splitting From Ex-wife - See Pictures / Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? / Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by IYANGBALI: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Kollywolly12: He should pay d fine nw as he don brake the rule of d station
what stoopid rule?the boss is a goat
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by Obynodgreat(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
some unfortunate oga & their rules, but if d guy is aware of d policy he is wrong...
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by Iceboi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=Double194]RuggedMan is not on everybody`s good book. Me personally even thinks he is nasty. He doesn't deserve a birthday shoutout better than anyone of us ie special recognition.. Though d boss took it a lil too much. Are u too on everybody's good book.what u said is jst bullshit.
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
And so?
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by engroke(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
We should just END it @ this TIME cos this THINGS can't. Continue like this
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by 3ace(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
We can continue to castigate the man till tomorrow, nothing changes. He's the oga at the top and he owns his company. The staff can either pay the said fine or apologize. Remember, if this oga's company records a loss at the end of the month, nothing concerns the staff; dia moni must complete otherwise there will be war. I also agree he could have offended the boss unknowingly.
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by olusola200: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
Oga @ the top cool down. Ooooo
History will judge u. Rember a good manager must be flexible. Lobatan
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by smoothlips(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
okpara ugo: A useless boss is a wedge to your destiny...

Go check, he is witchunting that staff.. The boss has no issues with Ruggedman but possibly has issues with his staff who made the HBD wish..
they tie am to d boss? He can leave d station naaah! "Wedge to your destiny"
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by njokujeoffrey(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
D station in question is very dull ....very awkwwwwwward gist wit their old skool presenters.....except my dre nd sophia
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 23, 2013
Kollywolly12: He should pay d fine nw as he don brake the rule of d station
. . . . . . BRAKE indeed. Pls next time apply BRAKE in ur sentences pls!
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by timbs001(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
You ALL have been 419-ed. The guy who posted this has fooled you, deceived and taken you all as Mugun. He posted his nonsense to scurry favour from Ruggedman. Ask him to show you his letter of fine or how he was fined. I have investigated and found he is lying and has taken people for for fools.
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by femirock: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday: Official Reaction

Our attention has been drawn to a tweet of the above title through the website: http://www. and which has been circulating in the social media. The tweet is absolutely false, baseless and mischievous. It is simply based on the imagination of the author who, in an effort to hide his commission of unethical and unprofessional blunder on air, is seeking to curry favour through the spread of falsehood.

We have no issues with Rugged Man or any artiste whatsoever and we have gotten in touch with the artiste directly as soon as we became aware of the falsehood.

Rockcity FM, for the avoidance of doubt, is an independent News, Talk and Entertainment station with special interest in promoting Nigeria’s indigenous music and music stars. We are proud of our achievements and professionalism in the broadcast industry and we shall continue to work towards maintaining ethical and professional best practices in the industry.

-Management.
- See more at: http://www.rockcityfmradio.com/re-rock-city-fm-oap-fined-wishing-rugged-man-happy-birthday-official-reaction#sthash.eDpmlkfP.dpuf
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by adetayoonas(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
D presenter deserves it. The boss is right.
This is a private station and besides
Rugged man has lost his value under the allegation that he brushed 9ice's wife. A lot of 9ice fans don't like him for betraying his friend whom he claimed he rose up.
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by kolamilan(m): 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
there are two sides to every coin.
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by entadaplace: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2013
Hello, I posted this, and honestly there hasnt been any big problem between the boss and fortune. Although bosses and subordinates clashes, that is very normal, not to the extent of paying a fine. Even if they have a clash, Wishing a celebrity a very happy birthday should not be fined.(or what do u think about that) I realized some people listen to the programme and i am happy with that. He has been banned from being on air for 2 days now but we are still on the matter as rugged man himself has promised to step in. The tired reaching rugged man, and we have both vocal and pictorial evidences. The only major evidence we dont have at the moment is the recorded programme which will most likely be deleted cos they are scared. I really do not what to talk more about it. but if i from our side (fortune the presenter) we had no prior hidden agenda nor problem. I am fortune's manager just incase u want to know.

read what they had to say on their website rockcityfmradio.com
Re: Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday by Paulpenny(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2013
oshi radarada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Dressed Nigerian Artist? / Travis Greene's Wife Is 40 Year Old / Ronke Alausa & Iya Ereko Are Etisalat Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.