Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Mercy Aigbe Says She Can Buy A N5m Handbag If She Likes It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Says She Can Buy A N5m Handbag If She Likes It (715 Views)

#lindaikjisbag Solomon Franklin Takes To Linda Ikeji For Buying A N5M bag / Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) / ''my First Marriage Failed Because I Was Young & Naive''; Mercy Aigbe Says In Ne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Says She Can Buy A N5m Handbag If She Likes It by ichommy(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2013
Lol See the question and her answer below;
Can you buy a handbag for N5m?
I don't know. I cannot say the amount I can
spend on an item. I love fashion. One thing
about fashion is that when you see something
you like, if you don't buy it, you'll not have peace
of mind till you get it, no matter the cost. That is
the kind of person I am, and that is why I cannot
say how much I can spend on an item. Most
times when I see things I like and I have the
money, I buy. I am working hard and making my
money. If it makes me happy, why not get it? We
only have a life to live. At the same time, I also
know that there are people that I can reach out
to and put a smile on their faces. So what I do is
find a way to balance both.

www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/09/mercy-aigbe-says-she-can-buy-n5m.html?m=1

Re: Mercy Aigbe Says She Can Buy A N5m Handbag If She Likes It by nekaa(f): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2013
Nt when there is a cheaper version she won't... She just said she "can" buh I can assure u she won't...

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele Attacking A Loaf Of Bread LOL! (photo) / I Wanted To Be A Nun - Beverly Osu / I Want To Be A Pastor –timaya Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.