Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

''my First Marriage Failed Because I Was Young & Naive''; Mercy Aigbe Says In Ne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''my First Marriage Failed Because I Was Young & Naive''; Mercy Aigbe Says In Ne (1073 Views)

Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" / I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''my First Marriage Failed Because I Was Young & Naive''; Mercy Aigbe Says In Ne by johnsonsatino: 8:49pm On May 10, 2015
According to her, she met him as a divorcee and there was no woman in his life, when she met him and got married to him. Her husband also took us back on a story where it was alleged that he disgraced her at a public function and even beat her up. According to him, he does not know how to argue with people talk less of beating a woman. I have never beaten my wife before or any woman, he emphasised.

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/my-first-marriage-failed-because-i-was.html

Re: ''my First Marriage Failed Because I Was Young & Naive''; Mercy Aigbe Says In Ne by Basildvalour(m): 8:51pm On May 10, 2015
If she were old, would she have been able to tolerate more

Or is she telling the ladies to be old and experienced before getting into marriage

(1) (Reply)

Hot FM Abuja Award Winning OAP Amaka Blast Lara For Marrying Oshiomole / Khloe Kardashian Hangs Out With Her Friends At The 1 Oak Nightclub / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Picture With Linda Ikeji, Sound Sultan And Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.