Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Law Of The Tithe: Deuteronomy 14:22-chpt15 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Law Of The Tithe: Deuteronomy 14:22-chpt15 (936 Views)

TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Law Of The Tithe: Deuteronomy 14:22-chpt15 by nnadychuks(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
(14:22) you shall tithe all the yield of your seed, which comes forth from the field year by year.(23) and before the lord your God, in the place whichhe will choose, to make his name dwell there, you shall eat the tithe of your grain, of your wine, your oil, the firstling of your herd and flock that you may learn to fear the LORD your God always.(24) and if the way is too long for you, so that you are not able to bring the tithe when the LORD your God blesses you, because the place is too far from you, which the Lord your God chooses , yo set his name there.(25) then you shall turn it into money, and bind up the money in your hand, and go to the place which the LORD your God chooses,(26) and spend the money for whatever you desire, oxen, or sheep, or wine or strong drink, whatever your appetite craves; and you shall eat there before the LORD your God and rejoice, you and your household. (27) and you shall not forsake the levitewho is within your towns, for he has no portion or inheritance with you.
(28) at the end of every three years you shall bring forth all the tithe of your produce in the same year and lay it up within your towns; (29) and the levite because has no portion or inheritance with you , and the sojourner, the fatherless, and widow, who are within your towns, shall come and eat and be filled; that the LORD your God may bless you in all the worl of your hands that you do. May God bless His word, Amen
Re: Law Of The Tithe: Deuteronomy 14:22-chpt15 by fijiano202(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
Wow thats revealing,pls did Jesus say anything abt tithe?i really need to know
Re: Law Of The Tithe: Deuteronomy 14:22-chpt15 by nnadychuks(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
My pastor never preached about this before
Re: Law Of The Tithe: Deuteronomy 14:22-chpt15 by obyrich(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
nnady chuks: My pastor never preached about this before
Guy no put sand sand for people food o. Lol. Did I read that the levites had no inheritance? Clearly your pastor has inheritance in his fathers house and therefore usurping the privilege of the levites. He can never tell you the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Law Of The Tithe: Deuteronomy 14:22-chpt15 by Candour(m): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
nnady chuks: My pastor never preached about this before

My pastors never told me too. When I discovered the reference, I couldn't help but wonder if it was ignorance or plain dishonesty on their part.

Well thank God I discovered it grin cheesy .......the rest is history

2 Likes

Re: Law Of The Tithe: Deuteronomy 14:22-chpt15 by PastorKun(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
It was this same deuteronomy passage that opened my eyes about tithes, it made me search the scriptures more becos I just couldn't reconcile the passage with popular church teachings on tithes. Today it's very clear to me that any pastor who preaches tithe is either ignorant or just plain fraudulent.
Re: Law Of The Tithe: Deuteronomy 14:22-chpt15 by obyrich(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
Pastor Kun: It was this same deuteronomy passage that opened my eyes about tithes, it made me search the scriptures more becos I just couldn't reconcile the passage with popular church teachings on tithes. Today it's very clear to me that any pastor who preaches tithe is either ignorant or just plain fraudulent.
This bible portion is a highly guarded secret and can never appear on the bulletin or any publication of these rogues. It can NEVER feature on their sermon or bible lesson. Ask any pastor to interprete this portion of the bible and notice how he will beg the question. Makes them uncomfortable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black Africa Was Cursed By Noah - The Truth Revisited / Why Late Mandela Is In Hell....Jim Solouki and Martin Baker / Prophecies 2014/15 Its Gonna Go Down, In God I Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.