Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? (4759 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by zizman: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
I used to be this guy that believed it makes no sense crying for a movie cos I believe there are cameramen and other crew member behind the scene so I jux give this unreal painting to ma brain so I dnt get moved to the extend of crying...but yesterday night my defence failed me when I watched 'WE ARE FAMILY' an Hindi movie..I tried to give ma self that believe that it's unreal and cameramen and other crew are at their back but it still didn't worked, I fought the tears with all my might but I failed..
Which movie made any of you guys cried??

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
quite a few
1) Missing ...the part where Michael was been taken into the plane and she was chasing the plane on foot
2) an old film....set it off...most part of the film.
i will stop there for now

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by taiocol: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
all nollywood movie. Cause i wasted ma precious money

2 Likes

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
taiocol: all nollywood movie. Cause i wasted ma precious money
hahaha ......that's very funny. i don't like nollywood movies.
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
Passion of The Christ

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
Passion of The Christ by Mel Gibson
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by fatdon2(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
Blod 5 babes
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by bjprodint(f): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
philipines telenovela MARA CLARA

2 Likes

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by zizman: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
Harwo: Passion of The Christ by Mel Gibson
I wanted to buh I didnt
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by joannes7(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
titanic . kia! that movie! everyone at home cried. coupled with Celine dions my heart will go on when Jack was drowning.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
Harwo: Passion of The Christ by Mel Gibson
this film? supposed to win award when it comes to making people cry. it makes one live the film like you are there
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Caracta(f): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Titanic

Felon

Passion of Christ
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
well i have never cried while watching a movie, but the movie: A SMILE AS BIG AS THE MOON touched me so much.
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
talking of movies, none. But the video of those uniport boys being killed in aluu managed to squeeze a drop of tears from my eyes, and that of my sister, and my mum, and my neighbours, and inshort most Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by pasqal09: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
passion of christ will make u cry out ur eyes. Anoda movie that made me cry is Pearl harbor

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by chygoz3(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
A walk to remember, in pursuit of happiness, seven pounds.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
zizman:
I wanted to buh I didnt
you should, it's an experience on its own
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by djeezy(m): 1:59am On Sep 24, 2013
The impossible, slumdog millionaire, titanic, passion of christ, moulin rouge.
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Csami(m): 3:35am On Sep 24, 2013
my sassy girlfriend
my sister's keeper
The help
Remember me
Saving private ryan
wait let me remember more.
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by OreofeeOluwa(f): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fireproof

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 25, 2013
Double Jeopardy
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2013
please, does anyone know where i can download films? i want to download hoodwinked but all options Google brings don't work....a link or something will be appreciated
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Bumbaybaby(f): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
at a time, i lost count...
1. Remember me
2. The notebook
3. Seven pound
4. Naked weapon
5. Yeh van dera
6. Disco dancer
7. Mother india
8. That Nigerian movie (title forgotten) where mercy johnson went mad because her mother in-law (patience ozokwur) couldn't catch her baby.
9. That 9ja movie (title forgotten) where Genivevie nnaji was blind wit jus a bro. Etc.
There r lots of them wit forgotten titles.
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Gudintent: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oh Bwoi! If I have a dollar for every tear I have shed be it a movie, soap, series, even cartoons I should be on Forbes magazine standing next to Oprah & the Queen grin

Let's just say if you watch a movie with me bring along a box of tissues with popcorn wink

Last movie I watched a few days ago was Good deeds and yes I cried.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
One movie I'll always remember that made me shed a bucket was HOTEL RWANDA. Man I wonder how those that saw that movie in the cinema would have been like. Must have been a wailing zone. Lol

Freedom Writers made me shed a tear or two.

2 Likes

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Titanic
The gladiator
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by s3nn2x(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
A Walk to Remember and My Name is Khan..

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by GSKing: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2013
carr101: Titanic
The gladiator
since i was in primary school, i've heard about titanic, but up till date, i cant bring myself to watch that movie. Why would i watch a movie that made every living soul cry? Pls! I dnt even enjoy romance films that much...

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2013
GSKing:
since i was in primary school, i've heard about titanic, but up till date, i cant bring myself to watch that movie. Why would i watch a movie that made every living soul cry? Pls! I dnt even enjoy romance films that much...

Lol, it aint all about romance u knw, its got a lil bit of erm,...suspense, drama, action....buh mostly romance tho' grin

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by GSKing: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2013
carr101:

Lol, it aint all about romance u knw, its got a lil bit of erm,...suspense, drama, action....buh mostly romance tho' grin
Goodmorning Sweetie, hope You had a great night?
@post, i wont watch titanic anytime soon. People say it's a waste of precious tearscheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rebel Moon – Part Two: The Scargiver (2024) Watch Downlaod [hindi-english] 1080p / 5 Stunt Doubles Seriously Injured – Or Killed – While Filming / Worst Nigerian Films.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.