Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] (45570 Views)

Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out / Which Movie Is The Best Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by fedrick901(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
The stamp on the screenshot is the movie's name undecided
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 03, 2013
This is a cool thread, I would like for it to go far but nairalanders don't usually have interest in things like this.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
wao....BRB with screen shots...
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
speedyboi: wao....BRB with screen shots...

I don't think the author of this thread wants us to post the screenshots here, I think he wants us to go to the facebook page that is why he put a facebook link in the first post.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by fedrick901(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
fellis:

I don't think the author of this thread wants us to post the screenshots here, I think he wants us to go to the facebook page that is why he put a facebook link in the first post.

sure that what i really want
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
fedrick901:

For us to post here or in the facebook page
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
fellis:

For us to post here or in the facebook page

Hopefully HERE because we just happen to be HERE. If he says it's only for Facebook then why is he opening a topic HERE?
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hopefully HERE because we just happen to be HERE. If he says it's only for Facebook then why is he opening a topic HERE?
He said this before;
fedrick901:
join the conversation on faceboook ===>>www.facebook.com/nairaland
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^^
Goodluck to him then. 60 views and not one single person has done a thing on the facebook page. People come to Nairaland for Nairaland... why do you think threads with "But you MUST go to another site..." fade out within a day or two?

He can make it a fun thread that we might enjoy or it's adios amigo!
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 04, 2013
fellis:

wao! I guess this thread is not for me then. CIAO!
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by prof800(m): 12:59am On Jul 04, 2013
fedrick901:

psychic&silly idea...
gerautofhere..!
speedyboi:

wao! I guess this thread is not for me then. CIAO!
we can still hijack the thread tho..
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2013
prof800:
psychic&silly idea...

we can still hijack the thread tho..

True, it's a bit silly to be doing the 'jumping' thing from site to site like say we be cast of this film below. Anyway I don follow SpeedyBoi do the waka-pass - unless it changes.

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2013
^^^Is that movie 'Mirrors'? lipsrsealed

You should have put some clues in the post, maybe added some info about the movie, for example if I post this screenshot

then also leave a clue by saying, the movie is about 'going deeper' grin
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2013
@fellis....is that Inception?
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by mavtrevor(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^^The picture is not showing on my screen sad I wonder why.

sholay2011: @fellis....is that Inception?
Correct, it is inception.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
fellis: ^^^Is that movie 'Mirrors'? lipsrsealed

You should have put some clues in the post, maybe added some info about the movie... then also leave a clue by saying, the movie is about 'going deeper' grin

Haba nne, which ones nah? I'm not sure if you're being serious or kidding? I practically wrote the NAME of the film in my post and you are asking for clues and what it is about? And I actually wrote it like that to make it glaringly obvious. Read my 'exact' post again... it's pasted below.

VillageBoi:
True, it's a bit silly to be doing the 'jumping' thing from site to site like say we be cast of this film below.

But I bet you've still missed it or you just never watched the film JUMPER? I made it very, very easy nah!
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
If I do one with a hard clue then I will write multiple clues and give more info.

@ Fellis - You're 'Inception' one was too easy, take a screen shot from a part of the film that no one can easily recognise... then give multiple clues... now that is what will be fun letting people guess and guess wrong.

I soon come with another one.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^^^^ You re right Villageboi. ...immediately I saw that effect...I knew itwaz Inception. Oya give us a harder one but wiv multiple clues oh or I derail this thread. cool grin
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011: ^^^^^ You re right Villageboi. ...immediately I saw that effect...I knew itwaz Inception. Oya give us a harder one but wiv multiple clues oh or I derail this thread. cool grin

E don derail already... no one is talking about Facebook grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
Harder screen shot. But testing clues... purposely made the clues really easy. (Sholay if you know the answer don't say yet just type 'yes', let's see if Ms Fellis gets it grin )

1) Ajegunle is what?
2) Famously calabar
3) Who wants to be a _ _ _ _?

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
'Yes'. grin Funny clues btw.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
mavtrevor: And what movie is this?

Na wa o, that one is too easy. It's very recent and everyone in the world knows what it is. That image is too well known... but with you playing a 'fast' one on us fit make some people 'furious', especially if them strong and get 'six' pack stomach.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011: 'Yes'. grin Funny clues btw.

Hahahah true, but I had to beacuse Fellis will go all martial arts over my a$$ if I didnt wink
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Villageboi, that one is slumdog millionaire smiley
The screenshot was from the part where the two brothers were scamming people that came to visit the Taj mahal.
I actually haven't watched Jumper that's why I didn't know what movie the first screenshot was from.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^^^^^^^

Yup @ slumdog, that's why I made the clues too easy. Nothing spoil say you nefa watch Jumper. Oya, make una post and dont make them easy at all.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
What movie's screenshot is this? The scene is at the beginning of the movie. And this movie has a title that isn't the superhero's name unlike the versions made in the past. cool

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
Which movie is this? It shattered box office records when it was released.

Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by VillageBoi(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^^^^^

Dark Knight & Titanic.
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
VillageBoi:
^^^^^^

Dark Knight & Titanic.
Wizard angry grin
Re: Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] by sholay2011(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
This movie explores the Hitler story from a fictional point of view and had scenes written in chapters. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.