Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression (21718 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Son, White Wedding And DBANJ'S RECORD / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide / Watch Video: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her And Wizkid, Sitting With Légs Wide Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by dani1luv: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tonto Dikeh said:

I think I'm very, very, very misunderstood. I'm a very homely person. I actually never go out. If you ever see me in a club, it's going to be because something is happening, like my friend is having something. I just never go out. That's something people don't know. I love to be at home, I love to eat food from my house. I don't go out to eat. I'm a home girl.

On Depression

It brought me back to the beginning, I saw my self as a baby.I had to start from there. I'm still healing, I'm still taking classes, still seeing a shrink. I have doctors who are. Depression is the deadliest disease that I've ever come across. It is something that can kill you in a snap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kX6DmpCWOM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/09/tonto-dikeh-talks-about-her-depression.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hmmm.....she hasn't been on nl front page for a while. Rita dominic and beverly have taken her space. Hopefully dis will bring her back, trying to form gentle girl, holier than thou. Homely my yansh! angry

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by homesteady(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mtcheew! How is she misunderstood?
When she goes up and down insulting innocent people!
I think its jealous that's causing her depression! She's jealous that Mercy Johnson is rocking life to the fullest!

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Eneze1(f): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
time will tell

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by victorazy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
booqee: Hmmm.....she hasn't been on nl front page for a while. Rita dominic and beverly have taken her space. Hopefully dis will bring her back, trying to form gentle girl, holier than thou. Homely my yansh! angry

Sharap Booqee, mind u ur talking to my mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Ruthy81(f): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
undecidedU try.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by AbuMikey(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
**continues playing "One Nigeria" by Solid Star
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by immortalvoices(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Haba..... Habatically modrators just few comments and these made front pages?

Una dey frantically find tonto news? Surely the mods must av missed her ish being on the front page

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by apoti(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
So Tonto Dike is depressed shocked I hope this will finally put an End to her stories on nairaland frontpage, so she can have Time to recover from her depression. I pray Things will get better for her

31 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
She hasn't been on the news lately...what a way to come back

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by kreamidiva(f): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
booqee: Hmmm.....she hasn't been on nl front page for a while. Rita dominic and beverly have taken her space. Hopefully dis will bring her back, trying to form gentle girl, holier than thou. Homely my yansh! angry

Ah booqee,show a home homely girl some love! wink

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by onila(f): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
when u act like an idi0t! why wont u get depressed?

ewu!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by AkinDavid2: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Threads mentioning Tonto Dikeh hits Frontpage faster than any other.

Last Note: Did you read anybody asking for frontpage before this made it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by homesteady(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
victorazy:

Really? Is Afrocandy your sister? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by sexymoma(f): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
She has resumed back on FP or probably one of the mods that is her fan has resumed from a two month leave.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
[size=15pt]Tonto Dikeh, I love you[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by homesteady(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
onila: when u act like an idi0t! why wont u get depressed?

ewu!

I wonder for her oh!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Warefa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by homesteady(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please you guys should take it easy on her! gringrin
Remember it's not long ago that she wanted to commit suicide! cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by sexymoma(f): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
victorazy:

Sharap Booqee, mind u ur talking to my mother Confessor.
**EDITED**
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
onila: when u act like an idi0t! why wont u get depressed?

ewu!
coming from NL virgin idiot

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
OK.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Lilchilz(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
lol...toto decay

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by simdam500(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
TONTOoo.... Oyinbo poo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Lilchilz(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
victorazy:

lol see sence warrior
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
tonto u have forgotten how your brother knelt u down and beat u up in front of all of us at links hotel owerri when u where caught with one chairman ...mumu girl..u wan dey form Mary Magdalene... how I wish ur brother Santos is still in Nigeria.. ur body for tell u..tsewwww

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by PStacks(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ehyaaa! Poor girl suffering from Dual-personality syndrome.. She doesn't know herself and she doesn't know what she wants from life and whom she wants to be..

I believe she's a homely girl but she portrays herself in a bad girl's light. When people show hatred for her bad girlrism, she's coming to say she's a good homly girl..

Get a life Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by israel007: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tonto is the moderator of this session.

Gbam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Candlelight Procession For Aisha Abimbola By Nollywood Actors / Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) / Albysnr - Good Loving Listen to Albysnr latest songs and albums online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.