Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google (2067 Views)

Hilarious Question You've Never Thought About / When You Are Asked Foolish Question / Who Is The Most Foolish Man Among This 3 Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google by cashkid18(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
Some people can be very funny,
Imagine someone Searching for "How
to Toast a Girl" on Google..
Just Yesterday, I saw a Guy covering the
Screen of his Laptop at a Cyber cafe
Google Searching for "If there is
Electricity in Uhwogo Town in Enugu",
Can't Stop laughing when I saw what
he was actually hiding, Guess he is
Travelling home anytime soon.
Decided to Ask this Question on
Nairalanders, Whats The Most Foolish
Question You've Seen Someone Search
For on Google?
Drop your Response...grin

Re: Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google by Onims1(f): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
I remember back then,a lady typed "I want to check my mail"....lol
Re: Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google by psychologist(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
Wait

Re: Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google by cashkid18(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Onim's:
I remember back then,a lady typed "I want to check my mail"....lol
grin
Re: Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google by cashkid18(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
psychologist: Wait
gringrin
Re: Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google by akahp(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
who z wit my galfrnd cheesy
Re: Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google by frederland11(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2013
Asking a question like WHAT'S GOOGLE?
Re: Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google by Yahoo1(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2013
1.how to steal a fowl in 30 seconds

2.how to sleep without snoring

3.how to catch a fish with mosquito net.

4.how to open bank entrance doors

5.how to fill in my deposit teller

4.how to conceal my fart
Re: Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google by psalmdave(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yahoo1: 1.how to steal a fowl in 30 seconds

2.how to sleep without snoring

3.how to catch a fish with mosquito net.

4.how to open bank entrance doors

5.how to fill in my deposit teller

4.how to conceal my fart
how to sleep without snoring?,is that a foolish question.....black people get a long way to go
Re: Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google by Yahoo1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
psalmdave: how to sleep without snoring?,is that a foolish question.....black people get a long way to go
black people? i'd call you a r@cist B@stard....but you are probably worst.

it was just a comment...chill out......

you should do something about snoring though Mate.
Re: Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google by psalmdave(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
na wah o
Re: Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google by Muyeewa00(m): 1:34am On Sep 25, 2013
Sum nigga stole ma fone in hostel nd googled 'how to f*ck'....lolcheesy
Re: Whats The Most Foolish Question You've Seen Someone Search For On Google by Yahoo1(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2013
Muyeewa00: Sum nigga stole ma fone in hostel nd googled 'how to f*ck'....lolcheesy
lol...

(1) (Reply)

Friendship Day 2014 Jokes Collection / Very Funny Fb Post (screenshot) / Superjokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.