Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Sunrose Consulting Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sunrose Consulting Calling (1661 Views)

Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday / Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! / Sunrose Consulting Calls Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunrose Consulting Calling by adapsinter: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2008
DOES ANYONE IN THE HOUSE KNOWS WHICH OF THE STOCK BROKING FIRMS THE AFORMENTIONED FIRM IS RECRUITING FOR
I'VE ATTENDED THERE 1st INTERVIEW,
Re: Sunrose Consulting Calling by chidies: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
What position did you apply for and when did you attend the interview? I applied for an Accounts officer and have not been invited for interview.
Re: Sunrose Consulting Calling by adapsinter: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
i applied 4 a marketing exec.;with reference 2 guardian 10th june.
Re: Sunrose Consulting Calling by chidies: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2008
Ok.It was also the same advert of 10th June.I do expect an invitation.I suspect one of the leading stock broking firms -FSDH. All the best.
Re: Sunrose Consulting Calling by hni(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2008
well i went for the exam once and i tell you the resultswere not published,sunrose is at cms house formerly at one old building at cms. well the coy they recruit for is called finance and commercial, its aka F&C, there is one guy they in charge of recruitment he is black cant really lay my hands on his name now.the copy is very weird i tell you i had to go rake for them, the coy is at rabadu road ikoyi.i will advise you that you dont even go near it
Re: Sunrose Consulting Calling by dadebayo1(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2013
Please can anyone share his or her experience working with sunrose consulting? Please kindly help with the information and what their salary package is like? Please help a brother out

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Fresh Graduate? Then Igi Needs You! / Swift Networks Is Recruiting / Urgent Job Opportunity In Lagos – Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.