Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Are You A Fresh Graduate? Then Igi Needs You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You A Fresh Graduate? Then Igi Needs You! (1655 Views)

Are You A Graduate? Then This Is The Perfect Job For You! / Graduate Marketing Officers At Industrial & General Insurance Company (IGI) -ove / I'm A Fresh Graduate And I Won't Take Any Job Offer Below 250K Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Fresh Graduate? Then Igi Needs You! by b0dnel: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2008
Industrial and General Insurance (IGI) has established a reputation for excellent delivery of insurance products and services, especially in special risks, such as oil & energy, engineering, aviation, and industrial risk management.

IGI is recruiting for Graduates. Candidates must be graduates with a B.Sc or a HND.

For the graduate opportunities at Industrial and General Insurance PLC (IGI), no aptitude test will be conducted.

Short listing of applicants will be based on their GSE Scores.

APPLY HERE http://urlser.com/?wMdso
Re: Are You A Fresh Graduate? Then Igi Needs You! by bidell1(f): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2008
IGI dont pay salary O!

They will be telling you about Commision!!
Re: Are You A Fresh Graduate? Then Igi Needs You! by Motunmi: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2008
It is true o. IGI don't pay salary;you work with them on commission
I've been there before

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Nigeria Are Recruiting Graduates For Jobs In Thier Organisation / Needed A Past Question 4 Unaab,oou,yabatech / Deap Capital Management & Trust Plc Seeks Contract Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.