Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today (3847 Views)

Best Anime/manga Villian / One Piece (anime/manga) / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by kraftykc(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
To anime fans go and find the series, 'Shingeki no Kyojin' (Attack on Titan). It is currently the best rated anime for a reason. The characters are nearly perfectly crafted but the storyline also seems to be the best I have ever read. I urge all anime lovers to test it out, its the absolute best.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by decepticos(m): 12:34am On Sep 23, 2013
SnK/AoT is awesome events are next to unpredictable, the storyline impecable with little flaws except in the art (now i didn't know how relatively unhandsome d art was until i started reading Gantz), it all happens to be that…, i dont want to be banned yet so i wont comment on d story yet bt all in all, you just gat to be scared of 5ft tall creatures that feed on peopl for reasons you have to find out.
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by decepticos(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2013
cool uniform and dis 1 is dat of d recruits

Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by kraftykc(m): 4:52am On Sep 24, 2013
decepticos: SnK/AoT is awesome events are next to unpredictable, the storyline impecable with little flaws except in the art (now i didn't know how relatively unhandsome d art was until i started reading Gantz), it all happens to be that…, i dont want to be banned yet so i wont comment on d story yet bt all in all, you just gat to be scared of 5ft tall creatures that feed on peopl for reasons you have to find out.

5ft, you mean 50ft! Of all the characters I just can't get enough of Jean and Reiner. If they die I will lose my mind. Jean is slowly becoming a better leader than even Marco said he would. I sorely miss Marco and Levi's square though.

Also, this anime has some of the most chilling scenes in anime history for me.
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by decepticos(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
kraftykc:

5ft, you mean 50ft! Of all the characters I just can't get enough of Jean and Reiner. If they die I will lose my mind. Jean is slowly becoming a better leader than even Marco said he would. I sorely miss Marco and Levi's square though.

Also, this anime has some of the most chilling scenes in anime history for me.
ok i stand corrected on that, (spoiler alert) imagine what the scouting legion go through only to find out that there is a sort of conspirasy, and guess whats within the walls.
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by chidi2pus(m): 3:07am On Sep 25, 2013
i used to be strung up on naruto but this anime is something unique and spell bounding
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by jjwilliams(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2013
Most sites where i download Animes are down. pls where can i download the complete 24 episodes from. excluding torrent links
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by kraftykc(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hey guys, did you all see episode 25? I loved how it strayed from the manga, making sure that even the manga readers had something to keep them at the edge of their seats.

I am actually hoping that Eren can reach Annie, may be its the softie in me but if someone doesn't show that killing their "opponents" is not the only way to resolve issues the cycle of death will continue. I respect what Pixies and Irving are trying to accomplish but all out brutality will work only when you can completely out do your enemies and call me a biatch but I don't see what they can do to against demons who eat humans. They are better off trying unconventional means that don't involve direct confrontation
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by yat11: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2013
jjwilliams: Most sites where i download Animes are down. pls where can i download the complete 24 episodes from. excluding torrent links
U cld download 4rm dis site - http://www.tokyoinsider.net/anime/S/Shingeki_no_Kyojin_-_Attack_on_Titan_(TV)
Note: clicking on d link alone wil return an error; d (TV) must also b included for d site to open.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by decepticos(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
kraftykc: Hey guys, did you all see episode 25? I loved how it strayed from the manga, making sure that even the manga readers had something to keep them at the edge of their seats.

I am actually hoping that Eren can reach Annie, may be its the softie in me but if someone doesn't show that killing their "opponents" is not the only way to resolve issues the cycle of death will continue. I respect what Pixies and Irving are trying to accomplish but all out brutality will work only when you can completely out do your enemies and call me a biatch but I don't see what they can do to against demons who eat humans. They are better off trying unconventional means that don't involve direct confrontation
Annie na case dats all, i have no access to d anime so, i envy una. make i no talk much cos dis is an anime thread. manga rocks.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by decepticos(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
why is there a book like this?

Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by decepticos(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by decepticos(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Where did evry1 go
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by kraftykc(m): 5:24am On Jul 30, 2014
decepticos: Where did evry1 go

LOL. Manga's slowed down a lot.
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by decepticos(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
kraftykc:

LOL. Manga's slowed down a lot.
haven't read the manga in some while
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by decepticos(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
who has read chapter 72, and what is your take on the Ackermans, also when is the live action movie coming up
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by harrypotter7: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Yes of course why not, Attack On Titan Movie is The Best Anime Today. Eren Yeager is Determined to help Save Humanity, when Titans Appear and being to Feast on Human Flesh. This is Released on July 14, 2015.

The Director of this Animated Movie is Shinji Higuchi. The Running Time of this Movie is 1 Hour & 38 Minutes and the Music Directors of this Movie [/b]are [b]Shiro Sagisu & Shiro Washizu.
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by tegak10: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2015
best after one piece and nantsu no tanzai
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by pavanvandaal: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Well, i wouldn't say that it is the best anime i have seen. I like Darker then Black and SAO more. I have watched Attack on Titans only after i have read a review on paperhelp.org essay service, because when i watched the trailer it did not seem to be interesting.
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by decepticos(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2015
the live action movie is out ganool.com
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by kraftykc(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
I've heard it's terrible, so I don't want to spoil my palate.
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by t12tosin: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
kraftykc:

how terrible was it?
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by kraftykc(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2015
t12tosin:

how terrible was it?

Don't know, I refused to watch it.
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by emmastone019(f): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2015
best after one piece and nantsu no tanzai
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by JacksonD7: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
kraftykc:

it's not terrible just watch one episode you're going to get hooked trust me
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
I don't understand... Since 2013, yet no new season....

Did the author die or something
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by franugo(m): 1:27am On Nov 14, 2016
yat11:

U cld download 4rm dis site - http://www.tokyoinsider.net/anime/S/Shingeki_no_Kyojin_-_Attack_on_Titan_(TV)
Note: clicking on d link alone wil return an error; d (TV) must also b included for d site to open.

d sizes there are too gigantic. least is 84mb,, for a 20+ minutes episode? jah forbid
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by decepticos(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
SirWere:
I don't understand... Since 2013, yet no new season....

Did the author die or something
no he didnt isayama hajime if im right about his name is still churning out manga on the monthly, if u wanted i could give some spoilers, like eren jeager has about 8 years to live.
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
decepticos:
no he didnt isayama hajime if im right about his name is still churning out manga on the monthly, if u wanted i could give some spoilers, like eren jeager has about 8 years to live.

For real
Then why are the anime producers dragging their feet angry

I heard Captain Levi died...

Please, dakun......

Tell me this is a lie cry
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by Goandie: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2016
SirWere:

For real
Then why are the anime producers dragging their feet angry
I heard Captain Levi died...
Please, dakun......
Tell me this is a lie cry
he did not die. according to history if u possess the titan power you have 13years to live
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2016
Goandie:

he did not die. according to history if u possess the titan power you have 13years to live

No I mean Levi; the short yet skilled captain who pushes and hit Eren like a toy and took responsilibility for him...

I like dat dude....
Re: Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today by Goandie: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=SirWere post=51975724]

No I mean Levi; the short yet skilled captain who pushes and hit Eren like a toy and took responsilibility for him...

I like dat dude....[/quote

I know captain Levi and were did u get that info from.
d guy did not die coz that my main and only character.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Best TV Show? / Yoruba Movies Or Nollyhood English Movie Which Is Better / Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.