Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,342 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? (3921 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Name The Worst Cartoon Ever / Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by bolargeez(m): 7:47pm On May 23, 2012
This has turned to a big drama between me and my gal. While she was hooked on Africa Magic, E!, Style Channel; I on the other hand has only two favourite channels, guess! Cartoon Network and Kidsco. Come and see war of remote control snatching. Presently, she is calling me baby boy. My friends are saying am immature man.

Please people, am I the only adult that love scooby doo, tom and jerry, dexter...Pls be honest ooo
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by SisiKill1: 7:58pm On May 23, 2012
Rotflmao!!! My sister just used this same issue to abuse me. cheesy cheesy

She thinks I am in a state of Arrested Development. . .then again she thinks everyone who isn't her is in a state of arrested development, so I won't put much stuck in her diagnosis. cheesy

When I balance with my cartoons like this ehn, you will think I'm watching CSPAN. . .Lol!!

Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. . . .my top two channels.

Ben10, Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Johnny Test, Mad, Thundercats, Scooby Doo ati bebe lo

For the Adult themed cartoons. . .

The SIMPSONS hands down but only Season 1 to about season 15 and some episodes of season 16.

South Park

Boondocks

Archer

And some other ones I can't remember off the top of my head.

Don't mind them jare, why are they in a hurry to grow up? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 23, 2012
Nope. cool
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 23, 2012
I watch the superhero types. . .can't sit and watch dora the explorer or scooby doo o, lol. Boondocks is hilarious though. I love Justice league, Batman with Terry Mcginnis (best episode was the one with Curare), Avatar. Most are not on tv any more. cry
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by Bawss1(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2012
I watch cartoons too but not Scooby Doo or Ben 10. I prefer Chowder, The Simpsons, Futurama and Family Guy. Also enjoy watching animes like Naruto. I don't think this is awkward at all,my generation grew up watching cartoons and have taken this habit into adulthood. Anyone who doesn't like it should deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by Jummymine(f): 9:16pm On May 23, 2012
You are not the only one i like watching cartoon too my hubby said there is no difference between me and the kids
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by moremi2008(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2012
You do realize that Adult Swim caters exclusively to an adult audience, right? Lots of adults watch cartoons (perhaps a better term is animated shows/movies). Don't know about watching Scooby Doo and Dora the Explorer though! That might be a bit too much. Your wife is right to be worried if your ONLY form of entertainment is cartoons targeted at kids (it might be an indicator of deeper problems with handling adult responsibility.)
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by hakunajay(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2012
Agbaya people!!!
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by Nobody: 12:31am On May 24, 2012
The boondocks is a cartoon and I luv that show smiley

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by emofine2(f): 12:51am On May 24, 2012
Well there are some adult cartoons (not all cartoons are aimed for kids).
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 25, 2012
I luv cartoons too, but very choosy. Amongst my favourites are batman, simpsons & pinky and the brain.
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 25, 2012
@ topic, noooo.. I love cartoons!
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by scud(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2012
I grew up watching voltron, spiderman, tom and jerry, superted, atom ant etc. I still watch cartoon with my boy-mickey mouse club house, nervaland pyrate, inspector ozo etc
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by othenok(f): 12:51am On May 26, 2012
I loooove me cartoons! Keeps my whole family happy. CN, Nick, Disney, Boomerang, Kidsco, you name it. need to see how serious my hubby and i are waiting for some of our favourites to come on. Ben 10, Bakugan, Penguins of Madagascer, Foster's home for imaginery friends, Justice League, Ultimate Spiderman, Star wars, Wacky races, Chowder, good ol' Johnny Bravo, Bondooks, Sponge bob, Flint stones etc.
It keeps me sane in this our crazy naija
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by ronkebp(f): 2:03am On May 26, 2012
You are not alone, I am guilty too.smiley smiley
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by OAM4J: 2:41am On May 26, 2012
You all should grow up jor... cartoon ke? grin
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by Johndoe100(m): 5:30am On May 26, 2012
bolargeez: This has turned to a big drama between me and my gal. While she was hooked on Africa Magic, E!, Style Channel; I on the other hand has only two favourite channels, guess! Cartoon Network and Kidsco. Come and see war of remote control snatching. Presently, she is calling me baby boy. My friends are saying am immature man.

Please people, am I the only adult that love scooby doo, tom and jerry, dexter...Pls be honest ooo

Who says you are an adult?
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by aliyumd: 6:13am On May 26, 2012
Love them cartoons ooh. what's to to love about them. Bondocks(the freemans) penguins of madagascar,courage,chia naruto. Op ur not alone ooh
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by gulfer: 8:13am On May 26, 2012
bolargeez: This has turned to a big drama between me and my gal. While she was hooked on Africa Magic, E!, Style Channel; I on the other hand has only two favourite channels, guess! Cartoon Network and Kidsco. Come and see war of remote control snatching. Presently, she is calling me baby boy. My friends are saying am immature man.

You are not alone!
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by azpekuliar: 10:39am On May 26, 2012
I will forever watch " The Simpsons" well into my old age.
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by mukina2: 11:06am On May 26, 2012
No you are not alone.

only things i love watching on tv >> football/Sports or cartoons

you should see me and baby 'discussing' cartoons mehn grin
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by bournvita: 11:36am On May 26, 2012
^^mukiki ki lo de? Looks like spam bot banned my jennykadry ID.

@topic
You are not alone. I love "chicken little" and "the incredibles". My all time favorite is still Tom and Jerry. I also love watching superman and spiderman.

Damn, how old am I again? Yea, just turned 12 last week cool
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 26, 2012
Rug rat is my favorites especially angelicka and tobi.love dat cartoon
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by maclatunji: 4:34pm On May 26, 2012
stillwater: I watch the superhero types. . .can't sit and watch dora the explorer or scooby doo o, lol. Boondocks is hilarious though. I love Justice league, Batman with Terry Mcginnis (best episode was the one with Curare), Avatar. Most are not on tv any more. cry

The girl has some baaaad skills mehn!
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by maclatunji: 4:36pm On May 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Rotflmao!!! My sister just used this same issue to abuse me. cheesy cheesy

She thinks I am in a state of Arrested Development. . .then again she thinks everyone who isn't her is in a state of arrested development, so I won't much stuck in her diagnosis. cheesy

When I balance with my cartoons like this ehn, you will think I'm watching CSPAN. . .Lol!!

Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. . . .my top two channels.

Ben10, Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Johnny Test, Mad, Thundercats, Scooby Doo ati bebe lo

For the Adult themed cartoons. . .

The SIMPSONS hands down but only Season 1 to about season 15 and some episodes of season 16.

South Park

Boondocks

Archer

And some other ones I can't remember off the top of my head.

Don't mind them hare, why are they in a hurry to grow up? cheesy

That was easy to decipher, it is written all over your posts. tongue
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by BlackBaron: 5:26pm On May 26, 2012
Don't know how old the OP is, yet to hit mid 20's but not at all keen on kiddies cartoon nor CN

Simpsons, Family guy, Rurouni Kenshin and American dad is probably the most I do.

Despicable Me is great for anyone regardless of age
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by SisiKill1: 6:09pm On May 26, 2012
maclatunji:

That was easy to decipher, it is written all over your posts. tongue

Gasps!

Uncle Mi whats that mean? embarassed cheesy
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 26, 2012
normal thing, runs through my family and now as a dad am not scared for my daughter to watch cartoons. because even as an adult she will continue the tradition
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 26, 2012
Cartoon network and nickledon or kidsco being ur fav channels! Men u guys sucks n are way too immature....no wonder one reads some posts n comments n begin to wonder if I'm in some kids forum. Young heads in old shoulders. This is the same problem our president is facing. He used proxies to bypass his childhood. Smh
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by maclatunji: 7:02pm On May 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Gasps!

Uncle Mi whats that mean? embarassed cheesy

Your sense of humour, sarcasm and outlook to life (from your posts) show someone who watches and enjoys cartoons- I should know, I am someone who loves cartoons as well.
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by kay9(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2012
U should see me and this certain friend discussing Naruto Shipudden, a passerby would think we were arguing the relative merits and demerits of naija constitution. grin When i was littler, i used to weep all day if i missed Dexter's Lab.
Chowder rocks - tricream tricream tricream tricream TRICREAAAMMMMM!!
As for Boondocks, i'm just in love with it...no homo. grin
Re: Am I The Only Adult That Loves Watching Cartoon? by kay9(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2012
tiniyata: Cartoon network and nickledon or kidsco being ur fav channels! Men u guys sucks n are way too immature....no wonder one reads some posts n comments n begin to wonder if I'm in some kids forum. Young heads in old shoulders. This is the same problem our president is facing. He used proxies to bypass his childhood. Smh
Shut up, fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Welcome For Help On African Cable Television(actv) / MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? / Finally, TSTV Dexterity With Free 20GB Data, 200+ Channels Is Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.