Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

University Abuja (Post UME) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Abuja (Post UME) (6547 Views)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / University Of Abuja Post Ume Date Is Out. / I Need Information On University Of Abuja Post Ume For 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Abuja (Post UME) by nightnurse(f): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2008
Please my people, can anyone update me with the University of Abuja's Post UME registration date? my kid brother chose the school as First and Second Choice in the last UME. Any useful information will be appreciated, please.
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by nightnurse(f): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2008
please u guys should answer me
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by edijalo: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2008
Guys don't worry I will get across to you about University of Abuja 2008/2009 Admission. I will be going to Abuja or if I didn't I will call my friends in University of Abuja for adquate information about 2008/2009 Admission . Incase you need their numbers you can call me on () to collect their numbers.
                                                                 STAY BLESSED
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by nightnurse(f): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2008
Bros pls keep me posted.

thanks
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by tunsmantow(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2008
Please my people also keep me updated on this mail
tunsmantower@yahoo.com
its seriously seriuos
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by Dclique(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2008
i also need d post u.m.e dates and where 2get d forms.
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by nightnurse(f): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2008
someone mentioned something like "Univerity of Abuja is not going to hold the Post UME of 2008/2009" please how true is this?
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by adagold: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2008
guys am a new member i just wanted to know if uniabuja are holding their post-ume or not and also their cutoff point for social science cuz i scored 196 and someone told me that their cutoff point is 160-165.pls is this true? sad
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by edijalo: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2008
Guys I am sorry for not keeping you update about University of Abuja Post JAMB for 2008/2009 admission. I am back fully to embedded you with all the information you need about Uniabuja admission. For now the University is not yet out with any information about 2008/2009 admission process. I am assuring you that as soon as the information is out I will let you know. You can call me for further information on
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by nightnurse(f): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2008
@edijalo,

pls keep us updated
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by nightnurse(f): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2008
Guys, click the link below to fill your 2008/2009 post UME form, I don't know where to get thier scratch card yet but i learnt the test is on 24th/25th of July.

cheers

http://www.unibujaportal.com/mo/std/pume/login.asp
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by edijalo: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2008
Hello Guys, I want to inform you the the University is still working on it website presently if the website is not ready, the University will not announce any information because it is through the website information will be pass to prospection student. You can see that, there is no information on how and where to get the access code to fill on line form. Please hold on.and start reading for the post JAMB. As soon as the detail information is out I will alway be at your service. In case of any further information you can call me on. BUT BE READY ANY TIME FROM NOW FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA POST JAMB, BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW THE FORM IT WILL TAKE THIS YEAR.
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by edijalo: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2008
Guys this is a specimen of of information you will fill.

POST - UME SCREENING EXERCISE, 2008 - 2009

REQUIRED DATA TO REGISTER FOR POST- UME SCREENING TEST AND DIRECT ENTRY REGISTRATION:

Scratch Card:
a. Access Code

Bio-Data:
a. Surname
b. First Name
c. Middle Name
d. Sex
e. Scanned passport size picture (File Size: Not more than 15 KiloBytes)

Academic Data:
a. UME / DE Registration Number
b. Course (1st Choice)
c. Course (2nd Choice)
d. Jamb Score (Range: 170 - 400)

Personal Data:
a. Email
b. Phone Number
c. State of Origin
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by edijalo: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2008
I am working on how you can get the access code. please hold on and don't worry on how and where to get it, as soon as the detail information is out you know how to find your way out. you can always contact me on .
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by Chimmy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2008
I tried to fill my Unibuja Pst-UME form online, after putting my Jamb Reg. No. & Access Code and submitted, what i saw was that my Reg.No. was invalid meanwhile am correct on it.

What does that mean, what do i do?

Please can someone help me out?
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by edijalo: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2008
I want you guys to hold on, all of you will get the access code. For me I am not sure of the date of the examination, the school is planning for hold it between 24th to 26th of July. Nevertheless it is not certain, because it is not possible for the University to start selling the access code same week conduct the Post JAMB. I am very sure that by Monday I will there will be adequate information on how, where and the price of the access code. Don't mind anybody that says that he/she has gotten the code, for me I don't known where he/she gotten it from. Please you can call me on Monday 21/07/2008 for further details() or visit the University website.
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by edijalo: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2008
once again you don't have problem in getting the pin for the Post JAMB.
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by edijalo: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2008
This is a new week, let us see what will happen this week. I believe that things will go on well this week.
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by edijalo: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2008
Those that want to go to Abuja, you can go, but to me it is not necessary for now because you have not had any solid information about the procedures of the Post JAMB and things you have to bring along for the exam.
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by tunsmantow(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2008
Guys, get this it's hot. I just heard that the uni-auja post UME exams will be coming this week from the 24th - 26th of this month pls try and register your.
You nuy your P-UME scratch card from any Zenith, Oceanic, Skye bank closest to you.
more info - 08068126479, tunsmantower@yahoo.com undecided undecided undecided
Please, i need an update on the ABU post UME thank you.
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by akyus(m): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
I want to advice those going for the post ume in Abuja to get their jamb ORIGINAL result notification slip. I applied to the University last year and missed the post ume because I did not have the original slip. I discovered that during the screening and before I could run around to get it, everything was over.
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by skweezer: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2008
Pls i want to know when the uni buja registration for p ume close date cos a friend of mine is yet to register, thanks in a million
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by 9jagai: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2008
Its past already
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by nightnurse(f): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2008
Post UME of Unibuja is over, we re now waiting for results so if anyone hears about it please don't hesitate to inform your people out here.

remain blessed
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by hassan4me: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2009
What is uniabuja cutoff mark for this year.
Thanks guys
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by kconyibo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2009
please send me informations i really need to enter abuja uni this year.
any body with reliable source of renting good one room apartment should contact me on 07034458255 or kconyibo@yahoo.com i really need to get ahouse over there.
i got 221 in jamb i really need medicine in that university
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by Richiez(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2009
for any help on university of abuja 2009 post u.m.e : getting the post u.m.e scratcch card, past questions and updated info concerning the 2009 post u.m.e, call richard on 08134563766 or 08084758063. you can also email richobiagba@yahoo.com
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by pacodas: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2009
thanks for the information
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by Dclique(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2009
Has registration startd?
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by beefers(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2009
i also desperately need to know thw date 4 uniabuja post ume and where to get the card , ??///
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by dayo23(f): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dr chris can give admission, he works as a lecturer there.08037633338.make sure u scored 160 and above, you must score 180 or above to be eligible for the post ume.
Re: University Abuja (Post UME) by slimdessy(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2009
wanna know every thing about Abuja universities post ume,i got all info on how you can get the card and i also had the opportunity to get the past question papers panflet from our registrar in abuja here for those that will need it so as to kip you up to date you can just call me on 07067540803 takia am will be glad to help

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID / ICAN INSTITUTE OF NIGERIAN / Mpce Admision Info On Kogi State Poly! Please Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.