Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Unizik Pre-degree Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Pre-degree Form (6567 Views)

2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) / Stipulated Date For Unizik Pre Science Resumption Is On 13th Feb. -read On. / Unizik Pre-science, Mbaukwu, Study Center. (how/why I Passed The Program) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Pre-degree Form by firstlady4(f): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2008
Do any one know when Unizik will start selling their pre-science form and how can some one purchase it.
My younger sister is interested in buying the form.
Plsssssssssss some one should feed me back
Re: Unizik Pre-degree Form by imhomoh(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2008
I just want you to konw that it is on sale at the moment and you can get it in any of the banks within the school. So you can go get it there; remember that you have to fill the form and submit it, so when going to buy the form, you have to go with your sister's credential.

Feel free to enquire from me. take care
Re: Unizik Pre-degree Form by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2008
imhomoh:

I just want you to konw that it is on sale at the moment and you can get it in any of the banks within the school. So you can go get it there; remember that you have to fill the form and submit it, so when going to buy the form, you have to go with your sister's credential.

Feel free to enquire from me. take care

Pay N6K to any banks at Awka like UBA and use this link http://www.unizikeduportal.org/presc.asp to register and submit. But what is strange here is the thing is no more entertaining any O'level deficiencies (+ more than N32K if you were considered and six months) unlike in the 90's. So what are you remedying or just a way to avoid enroling via UME. I cant't comprehend it. Explain more people!
Re: Unizik Pre-degree Form by DrTony1(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2008
I gues d populatn Applyin this yr r much that is why d hv 2 make everything tough esp. O level.But first lady i strongly advice your sis 2 buckle up ova dere because its all bout survival of d fittest.E.g)Only about 400 students out of 2700 crossd this years cutoff which is 200.It really bizzare esp. Wit a whole alot of upgradin of scores of d rich bt unintelligent ones.Bt nt 2 worry she'll still make it.As 4 d Form it has startd sellin as statd by ferdii
Re: Unizik Pre-degree Form by Andriel: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2008
Hey first lady PS(pre-science) is done even before post ume bcoz they are given admission at d same time. Im a student of Unizik 200 level ( computer science). Is it form for next yr admission dat u are asking for? Im in Lagos now but i will be going back to school in d first week of Oct(dats 2 weeks from nw). when i go back i will b able to give u accurate info concerning dat. u can contact me on 08038802031 if u care.
Re: Unizik Pre-degree Form by samsmart1: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
my people how una dey? Happy new year to you all. Please I also need help from you guys. Is the form still on sale? when is the closing date for the form. Pls notify me ASAP.
Re: Unizik Pre-degree Form by DarlyntonA(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2010
[b]Please i want to know if the pre-degree form is still on sale i am so interested to buy , please some one should help me out so that i will start school please hereĀ  is my info onuko.arinze@yahoo.com or call me on 08134948730 please i am waiting for the blessed person that will give me a better feed back
Re: Unizik Pre-degree Form by ifortenet(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2013
pls av they started selling their pre degree form, can i apply with awaiting result?

and i want to study Law how can i apply, pls i need an answer to this

(1) (Reply)

Unn Post Ume Result Out: How To Check 2011/ 2012 Unn Post Ume Result / Jupeb Past Questions / Unaab Pre-degree Forms Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.