Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Urgent Help Needed!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Help Needed!!! (907 Views)

Urgent: Help My Friend Regarding This Interview Invitation / Insourcing Limited Aptitude Test {urgent Help} / Procter & Gamble Problem Solving Test On Friday 10th November, 2006( Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed!!! by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 23, 2013
Good morning guys,

Please I need your urgent help A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ kind advice on this. I've been unable to sign into my yahoomail account since Friday 20th Sept, both on my  handheld device A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ laptop. All attempts to log-on has proved abortive. I mailed their call centres severally, but they kept telling me they can't help. The error message is: invalid ID or password, despite filling both columns correctly. I clicked on forgot password, but I was only able to remember the correct answer to one of the two security questions. I called their helpline, but the aint picking up.

Meanwhile, I got a text message for an interview slated for tomorrow Tuesday, 24th Sept, A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ they referred me to check my mail for details.

This is the text message: U r invited 4 an interview. Date: 24/09/13 Time: 8am prompt Venue: Enterprise Suite 5th floor, Medife House, 58/60, Broad Street, Lagos. See ur email 4 details
Who got same A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ what's the mail content
Cos I Can't get more details due to "invalid" mail account notification on my phone, A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ error message on laptop.

This has been giving me serious sleepless nights since Friday. I've told a couple of people, but they just can't help.
Please, my good people, what do I do
How do I get out of this mess A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ get my mail active
I've since created a new account, but then, I need to access the more than 26new mails before the problem started on Friday. PLEASE HELP, and offer suggestions. Thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by mj(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2013
That is an issue with yahoo, u better port to Gmail. I believe it has to do with location, my boss was having the same issue accessing her yahoo, i just have to install a software to hid lots of things about my system identity , i was able to login to her email.

First change your location, use USA IP to access or use a proxy browser to yahoo.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks MJ for your response.
Is there a way you could help me out on this.
Can I get your contact details?
Won't mind meeting you to help out.
Thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by zaimeg: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2013
I have had this problem before. Did you associate any other email account with this mail account?

If yes, using a pc, on the yahoo mail login page, and try to reset your password using "problem signing in".
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by mj(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2013
koleefem05: Thanks MJ for your response.
Is there a way you could help me out on this.
Can I get your contact details?
Won't mind meeting you to help out.
Thanks
Go to this Web address http://proxybrowsing.com/ and type yahoomail.com on the url box, u should be able to login to yahoo if your login credentials have not been compromise. If successful do let me know.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2013
@MJ: Not successful still.

Saying "We're sorry that you are having difficulty logging in. Please sign in from our desktop login screen and then try login again from our mobile login screen."

I logged in from my laptop
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by Debeloved87(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2013
Log in through your facebook account on ur laptop..thats what i use to do. Give feedback.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2013
@Debeloved87: Done d@ as well, still showing incorrect password.
I just spoke with one of their customer care agents, who insisted on me providing answer to a security question I never remembered choosing. embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks All,

The problem has just been fixed.
How I came about the solution, I can't really figure out.
Takes a lot of persistence, diligence and great determination.
Been on my laptop trying to figure this out since 6a.m.
I really appreciate you guys too, (mj, zaimeg, debeloved87 et_al)you've been so wonderful.
Amazing I've got about 56mails smiley wink smiley
Jehovah bless you real good.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by zaimeg: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
Good! Now that you have it back, do associate an email account and phone number with it.
I usually verify mine via text message sent to my phone. Cheers.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by mj(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
Wow, that's great. All the best in your interview.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by Debeloved87(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Good..so enjoy sight-seeing ur emails.

(1) (Reply)

. / Cocacole Recruit...please Confirm This Info. / Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.