Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,039 members, 7,852,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

And The Winner For The 2013 Ambassador For Peace Is IRENE A. ONWUKA (miss Abia) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / And The Winner For The 2013 Ambassador For Peace Is IRENE A. ONWUKA (miss Abia) (1353 Views)

Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja / I Came, I Saw And I Conquered" -queen Irene Onwuka, Miss Ambassador For Peace 13 / PHOTOS: Queen Irene Onwuka, Miss Ambassador For Peace Storm SA For Peace Tour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And The Winner For The 2013 Ambassador For Peace Is IRENE A. ONWUKA (miss Abia) by feARless1(f): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2013
And the WINNER FOR THE 2013 MISS AMBASSADOR FOR PEACE IS MISS ABIA- IRENE A. ONWUKA, Yes the crown for the Miss Peace Ambassador was given to Miss Abia state ( IRENE ONWUKA), after successfully answering series of questions correctly, she was finally given a sweet lovely car, she was also given the most intelligent amongst all the contestants. There were three major phase of the pageantry;
Keep reading and see month exclusive pictures here www.diamondodey..com

Re: And The Winner For The 2013 Ambassador For Peace Is IRENE A. ONWUKA (miss Abia) by cumpaddre(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
This life seff....... 2yrs ago Irene on my legs tawking sh*t. Today?? Wish her all d bestest!!

(1) (Reply)

Hair Growth! / Happy Birthday Too OKOYE'S TWINS / Peter Okoye Skips Honeymoon, Travels To Tanzania For Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.