Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Jacob Barnett, 14, May Be Smarter Than Einstein - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jacob Barnett, 14, May Be Smarter Than Einstein (1063 Views)

11 Year Old Black Boy With IQ Higher Than Einstein And Stephen Hawking / 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein / Jacob Barnett, 14, With Asperger's Syndrome, May Be Smarter Than Einstein! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jacob Barnett, 14, May Be Smarter Than Einstein by DonaldGenes(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2013
God is AWESOME, you can imagine this boy with such a rare gift of knowledge surpassing that of Einstein, that shows to prove that God Gives Knowledge to whom ever HE so wishes and HE does it in miraculous way, this is the boy during at brith but what man thinks is not the way God think..I will definitely upload his pictures and his incredibly quantum physics calculations

When Jacob Barnett was 2 years old, he was diagnosed with moderate to severe autism. Doctors told his parents that the boy would likely never talk or read and would probably be forever unable to independently manage basic daily activities like tying his shoe laces.

But they were sorely, extraordinarily mistaken.

Today, Barnett -- now 14 -- is a Master's student, on his way to earning a PhD in quantum physics. According to the BBC, the teen, who boasts an IQ of 170, has already been tipped to one day win the Nobel Prize.

Since enrolling at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) at the age of 10, Barnett has flourished -- astounding his professors, peers and family with his spectacular intelligence.

The teen tutors other college students in subjects like calculus and is a published scientific researcher, with an IQ that is believed to be higher than that of Albert Einstein. In fact, according to a 2011 TIME report, Barnett, who frequently tops his college classes, has asserted that he may one day disprove Einstein's Theory of Relativity. (Watch him explain his genius to 60 minutes' Morley Safer in a 2012 interview in the video above.)

Outside of his rigorous university commitments, Barnett, who has Asperger's Syndrome, is also an entrepreneur and aspiring author.

The teen, who, with his family, runs a charity called Jacob's Place for kids on the spectrum, has used his story to raise awareness and dispel myths about autism.

"I'm not supposed to be here at all," he said last year during a TEDx Teen speech about "forgetting what you know" in New York City. "You know, I was told that I wouldn't talk. There's probably a therapist watching who is freaking out right now."
Re: Jacob Barnett, 14, May Be Smarter Than Einstein by DonaldGenes(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2013
How many likes for this Incredible GENIUS

Re: Jacob Barnett, 14, May Be Smarter Than Einstein by DonaldGenes(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2013
next i will tell you how to know your IQ level, more coming

see his short video lecturing peeps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2DUerSdSgG0
Re: Jacob Barnett, 14, May Be Smarter Than Einstein by Anyi3(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2013
Is this an episode of Big Bang Theory
Re: Jacob Barnett, 14, May Be Smarter Than Einstein by DonaldGenes(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2013
Anyi.:
Is this an episode of Big Bang Theory
Not at all, he was asked if he does remembers the complex pie number which we all know few as 22/7 as 3.14285714........................till the very last number, he quoted it very easy to the Prof, i will post the video sha

when asked how he understands complex math, he says he uses what he called the FOUTH DIMENSION" will explain later
Re: Jacob Barnett, 14, May Be Smarter Than Einstein by DonaldGenes(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2013
ways to test you IQ
"IQ. Intelligence is the raw ability one has to learn or figure out new things, and an Intelligence Quotient puts a quantifiable number on that quality. IQ is also used to classify people. An IQ over 140 means someone is a genius, while the average is between 90 and 110. Someone with an IQ below 70 may be diagnosed as someone who needs special assistance.

Convert test scores you’ve earned into an IQ. There are charts available at the "IQ Comparison" website that allow you to translate your SAT score into an IQ. For example, if you scored a 1300 on the SAT, that places your IQ around 131. This is a rough measure but a good way to get an idea of your SAT.

I know a girl who aces any given Dragnet exam, shl exam with relative ease..In fact, there's no Aptitude test the girl can pass 100/100,

(1) (Reply)

Imo State School Of Nursing Form Is Outcall.......08156715384 / Please Advice On The Best School To Do An Online MBA / OSUN STATE School Of Nursing/midwifery Form Is On Call_o8100649633

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.