Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Please Advice On The Best School To Do An Online MBA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice On The Best School To Do An Online MBA (1063 Views)

French Classes In Abuja: The Best School To Study And Learn In Abuja / Which Is The Best Online MBA / Best School For Masters Degree In The UK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice On The Best School To Do An Online MBA by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2014
So I have decided to start my post graduate studies this year and I would like to start an online MBA. I need suggestions on good well recognised schools that are relatively affordable.
The best so far i have found in my search is the Edinburgh Napier University with MBA fees of approximately 8000 pounds and start dates in January, May or september. I was also most impressed by their representatives when I attended the British Education fair at Transcorp in Abuja recently.
however, a friend who had studied in the UK told me to forget UK schools and look at other European countries.
I need more suggestions and links please.
thank you all
Re: Please Advice On The Best School To Do An Online MBA by vanosky: 3:19am On Jun 08, 2015
v

(1) (Reply)

OSUN STATE School Of Nursing/midwifery Form Is On Call_o8100649633 / VACANCY:A Male PHE Teacher Needed In Wuse II Abuja / Can I Used This Result To Apply For Medicine At Ui.math:b3.english:c6,chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.