Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

#dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# (44841 Views)

Evans Medical Plc Vacancies / PRESCO PLC VACANCIES!!! / Guiness Plc Vacancies Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by habapalapa: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
cyt:

@habapalapa Just want to ask, is it only sales officer that are being called for test and interview?
I applied for Commercial Relationship Officer but I have not gotten any invite for test nor interview.

I noticed that it is a mix of almost all the positions; commercial relationship officers, sales admin, area sales managers etc.

They may be doing it in batches, given that there's been 3 aptitude tests already.

This is all I know.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Omaha: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
waoo was invited for oral interview for the position of area sales manager, any idea of the likely questions, pls help.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by dammiecool(m): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2013
@habapalapa

tanks 4 d info
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by patemy: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2013
Has anyone that wrote the test on 23rd of november been contacted for interview?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2013
@patemy..not yet, hoping to be called soon.
Its well
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by patemy: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2013
metamorphus11: @patemy..not yet, hoping to be called soon.
Its well
Ok
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Muttex(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2013
I wrote mine too on 23rd nov.,2013. i have not gotten any response
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Muttex(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
I did my test on the 23th November ,2013 at Ikeja. I am still praying to be invited for the interview.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by zingy85: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm very much intrested pls.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Xtaceeey: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Telecoms company recruiting in 2 Engineering Positions

Description
We are a telecommunication company requiring for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacancy below. We are looking for self motivated, target driven and result oriented individuals to fill the following vacancy
A.     MAINTENANCE TEAM LEAD – CODE: MTL 001
a.      Key Functional Areas under responsibility
·        Coordinating daily activities as per scheduled
·        Following up on received tickets that need extra technical support

·        Following up on any activity to be carried out in the region
·        Dealing with client’s technical requirement
·        Preparing supporting documents for monthly acceptance
B.     BSS/TX ENGINEER – CODE: BSS 002
·        Onsite technical support
·        Attending to the sites and resolve technical issues
·        Coordination of activities on field
·        Auditing on the maintenance activities
·        Interface with the client region supervisors
·        Daily phone updates to the project team leader
b.      Qualification / Experience
Skills knowledge and Abilities
·        Work as a member of a team
·        Work under pressure
·        Coordinate work activities of others
·        Project Management
Education: An Engineering Degree. Minimum B.Sc. or Eng/ the equivalent
Certification: Any relevant certification
Experience: At least 2 years experience with Ericsson Equipment
Contact information
               HOW TO APPLY
www.nigeria.ipsojobs.com
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by eluquenson(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Debayurr: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
how come there's no contact address to apply for this job on the link u provided aswel. same ommission i got from another job portal am experiencing here....is the company ericsson?
Xtaceeey: Telecoms company recruiting in 2 Engineering Positions

Description
We are a telecommunication company requiring for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacancy below. We are looking for self motivated, target driven and result oriented individuals to fill the following vacancy
A.     MAINTENANCE TEAM LEAD – CODE: MTL 001
·        Coordinating daily activities as per scheduled
·        Following up on received tickets that need extra technical support

·        Following up on any activity to be carried out in the region
·        Dealing with client’s technical requirement
·        Preparing supporting documents for monthly acceptance
B.     BSS/TX ENGINEER – CODE: BSS 002
·        Onsite technical support
·        Attending to the sites and resolve technical issues
·        Coordination of activities on field
·        Auditing on the maintenance activities
·        Interface with the client region supervisors
·        Daily phone updates to the project team leader
b.      Qualification / Experience
Skills knowledge and Abilities
·        Work as a member of a team
·        Work under pressure
·        Coordinate work activities of others
·        Project Management
Education: An Engineering Degree. Minimum B.Sc. or Eng/ the equivalent
Certification: Any relevant certification
Experience: At least 2 years experience with Ericsson Equipment
Contact information
               HOW TO APPLY
www.nigeria.ipsojobs.com
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by coolakins(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Just a reminder to prospective Dangote job seekers. The real dangote's careers website is http://dangote.com/careers.aspx
and NOT the "dangcem.com" or whatever was posted on this link. Just be careful pls.
Thank you all.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by olumaxi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
stockbull: Dangote cement plc vacancies and recruitment should be discussed here and if God wills, i would be notifying dangote recruitment before it's made to the public.
ok
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Makolo77: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pls would really love to have a confermation,Cos even a yahooboy recruits now.am interested thou.and pls is dere a price tag 4 dis job?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by agabee(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
@habapalapa kindly assist with wat one shld xpect durin d competence test. Tnx
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Engrkingsley(m): 5:51am On Nov 28, 2013
following
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by ifyonu5: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2013
any news regarding those that wrote the test on 23rd nov have anyone been called for interview
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by emmabliz: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2013
i am an disel enginer roadside 08067723373, in the engine i know what to do
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by CEOAyoStones(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2013
stockbull: Dangote cement plc vacancies and recruitment should be discussed here and if God wills, i would be notifying dangote recruitment before it's made to the public.

I want to partner with Dango cement.. How do I go about it? I will be glad if you can write me to tundelsmall@yahoo.com.. Await your response..
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by mpeg(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2013
Please how do i apply
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by izufrank: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Success wishes all, i wrote on the 23rd, but am yet to hear from them.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by fatai2: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello All,

I wrote my app test on 16th November but till now, no interview invitation.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by MaureenIjeoma(f): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
urgent Jobs Available
visit:www.interarcconsultants.come
like our page on Facebook:Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
Twitter@Inter_Arc
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by funkyprof: 3:02am On Nov 30, 2013
@metamorphus11, thanks for getting back to me on the length of time it took to be called for an interview.

Please, can anyone in the house give a hint on the kind of questions to prepare for in the interview stage esp for the sales & marketing role

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by agabee(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2013
@habapalapa.
Do u'v any idea on d next stage afta d competency testing.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by jegak: 10:38am On Nov 30, 2013
agabee: @habapalapa.
Do u'v any idea on d next stage afta d competency testing.

Have u done your competency test?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by estateng(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
I'm also waiting on the next step after the Competency Test.

I just hope sey na the final of all tests be dat.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by agabee(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
Yes did d test yestada
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
There was another test today at opebi, ikeja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions / Is A Nigerian Salary Earner Of 500k Per Month Considered Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.