Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Shocking: Ghollywood Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive For HIV! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking: Ghollywood Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive For HIV! (30604 Views)

Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah Stuns In New Photo / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Ghollywood Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive For HIV! by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:39am On Sep 24, 2013
webdezzi: end of career!

You see my son............ This guy up there, is a typical example that 80% of Nairalanders don't read the article. smh
Re: Shocking: Ghollywood Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive For HIV! by Danhumprey: 2:55am On Sep 24, 2013
This was an expensive joke. OP,take time ooo! angry I been think say na real life....mtcheeeeww! angry
Re: Shocking: Ghollywood Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive For HIV! by SharonA1(f): 3:37am On Sep 24, 2013
What a headline.
Re: Shocking: Ghollywood Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive For HIV! by Mannylex(m): 4:11am On Sep 24, 2013
You almost killed me, I used to have serious crush on this lady. Love her too much
Re: Shocking: Ghollywood Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive For HIV! by 3ace(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2013
Whether na for film or real life, you don't have to freak out. HIV is no longer news and to think that it can be managed for as long as you live makes it trivial especially when the patient has money to throw around. Do you think we don't have celebrities who are positive and have been managing it but we don't know yet? If Magic Johnson didn't reveal his status, nobody will know and till today, d guy still dey bounce around like say nothing do am because he has the money to contain it. Na money be the koko. But OP, u no try at all. Come my house make I keep you busy by giving you my pata to wash.
Re: Shocking: Ghollywood Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive For HIV! by 3ace(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2013
webdezzi: end of career!
Did it end Magic Johnson's career?
Re: Shocking: Ghollywood Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive For HIV! by Kurupt01: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2013
What is wrong with you? Seriously?
Re: Shocking: Ghollywood Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive For HIV! by unmask: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2013
while there are a lot of fun guys in nairaland I think this forum is beginning to get flooded by saddists.....get a laugh and move on....besides if the topic is misleading, then u chose for it to mislead you.....cos all I can gather is that the op omitted 3 words "in new movie".....

And if not that most of you were desperate to laugh at her predicament being as a result of your "perceived" indecency in ghollywood, you won't have been disappointed......

@op nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death / Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement / Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.