Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids (37303 Views)

See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years / Aww! Movie Star Saidi Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by agrovick(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ok
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by johnnieode(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
they look lovely grin
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by moscobabs(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
let Fathia too share her own kids
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Saheed & Fathia, Pls for the sake of Almighty Allah & His Prophet (SAW), Pls come back together & take care of the future of this good & beautiful children. Please & Please, I am begging both of you. I feel like crying when I saw the pics & then remember their parents are separated.

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ayantoye opeyem: OMG! Fatia my good actress, why can't u for d sake of dis luvly kids settle d scores btw u n ur husband. No matter what, Our husbands still remains our head.
Save d lives of dis innocent kids I'm begging u plsssssss.
she is not here jare,shey make I give u her number make u tell am!!!!
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by ritababe(f): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
donroxy: He is my favorite Yoruba actor :::!!!
i see he is a yoruba actor thats y i dont know him
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
mayten30: she is not here jare,shey make I give u her number make u tell am!!!!

Pls kindly give us her No. if u have it. I promise to beg her with everything in this world & she would settle & go back Insha Allah.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by komek(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
ritababe:
i see he is a yoruba actor thats y i dont know him

Ok na only Ibibio actors u know ba?

These children fine sha, this guy has gotten a photocopy of himself in that guy.

though there mum has always been a pretty woman even at her age.

Nice one.
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Godsate: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
olopan: kids your mom dey my room wink wink bleeping her so hard!!!!! shocked shocked she thought she was rocking the mexican bull tongue tongue

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastard!

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by pri3stess(f): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
Tolexander: Where is their mum?
I think they have different moms, I'm not sure though.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by eluquenson(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
Posted at A.M but Mod was still sleeping then

www.nairaland.com/1449924/meet-saheed-fathia-balogun-children
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by pri3stess(f): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
komek:

Ok na only Ibibio actors u know ba?

These children fine sha, this guy has gotten a photocopy of himself in that guy.

though there mum has always been a pretty woman even at her age.

Nice one.
Must you try to insult everybody? Do you think everyone watches Yoruba movies?

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Mrbee21(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Big4wig: My mum just walked into my room whilst I was watching the City-United game... I had to switch to po-r-n...It's easier to explain ... Geeezzzzzz
HAHAHAHAHA LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA X4-1
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by pri3stess(f): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
eluquenson: Posted at A.M but Mod was still sleeping then

www.nairaland.com/1449924/meet-saheed-fathia-balogun-children
That's the annoying thing about NL, to enter FP is just by luck.
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by fholukerh(f): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
They are so lovely
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by eluquenson(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
moscobabs: let Fathia too share her own kids

Those are the kids Fathia bore for Saheed when the going was good grin
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by franktolk(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
pri3stess:
Must you try to insult everybody? Do you think everyone watches Yoruba movies?

Yeah we love the yoruba movies. The other Nollywood movies are they English movies?
Nah! They are not, I'll rather prefer they speak igbo or pidgin English than to subject us to the pain of trying to pick the heavy accents. Better still they can still sub title the supposed English in proper English. The summary of my message is we shouldn't throw away our cultures, if Indians can do their movies in indi language and it's well accepted world wide there's nothing wrong with yoruba movies,moreso the supposed English Nollywood are not English movies,its very hard to understand the accents.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by misterh(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
ALMUSTAQIM:

Pls kindly give us her No. if u have it. I promise to beg her with everything in this world & she would settle & go back Insha Allah.

Thanks in advance.
For real Na wa o!
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
SmH

Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by creativemusic: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
nice grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Tolexander: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
pri3stess:
I think they have different moms, I'm not sure though.
thought they all belong to fathia!
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by femmy2010(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
pretty kids
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by kolamilan(m): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
the boy ressemble his mum with the same oblong face.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by juman(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
Good.
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Btruth: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
olopan: kids your mom dey my room wink wink bleeping her so hard!!!!! shocked shocked she thought she was rocking the mexican bull tongue tongue

Silly! Some guys are not suppose to be on the internet.

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by UyiIredia(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Cool !
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Opeyemi1525(f): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
the kids are so cute.their parents are fine too
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by baby124: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
Wow Fatiha had 3 kids? The boy looks exactly like her. What a cute family. She really looks good after 3. Fathia i hope you can make your family whole again. Though I don't know the cause of your separation and can't judge you

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Caracta(f): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
I can see Fathia in them. Gosh! Did you see the boy? And the girls? Wooooaaaah. Beautiful kids...very cute. Fathia is a very pretty lady no doubt.

Walata, i see you o...and that your pot belly.
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Caracta(f): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
kolamilan: the boy ressemble his mum with the same oblong face.

I tell you. Very cute boy.
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Rejoice5000(f): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
Where is their mum is he a single father?? if the wife is with him why sharing the pix to the public.see mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals Some Friends In Our Lives (Photo) / Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' / Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.