Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria (37315 Views)

See The Mansion Late Actor Dede One Day Built&died 19days To The Housewarming / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) / Busted! Okwudili Umenyiora Is The Owner Of The Mansion Everyone's Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by ijebabe: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
*From mojidelano blog
While Singer Chris Brown was in Nigeria for his sold out concert in Lagos, he was quite impressed with the luxurious mansion he stayed and even posted photos of the house on instagram with the caption:

This house I’m at in Nigeria is big as f**k!

After Chris posted the photos of the mansion, many have been curious about who owns the state of the art edifice. After snooping around and asking questions, I found that the mansion located on Banana Island Ikoyi belongs to oil magnate Sayyu Dantata.

Sayyu is Africa’s Wealthiest Man Aliko Dangote's cousin. Dantata owns MRS Petroleum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by RickyRoss1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
ok nah, i am sure this will make front page since American star is involved...

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
calling amcon

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by slimyem: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2012
The money just keeps circulating within the same class of people...
Na wa!!

3 Likes

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by seedord247(m): 12:44am On Dec 26, 2012
Kidnappers....whats the plan?

23 Likes

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 12:44am On Dec 26, 2012
Well I can imagine what the guy is thinking.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by getukudo(m): 12:45am On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: The money just keeps circulating within the same class of people...
Na wa!!

Where you been wan mek e circulate reach?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Toheeb31(m): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2012
Nice house cheesy
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 26, 2012
Yawns.

Ok naw.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 26, 2012
Get rich, marry rich, both or die trying

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by slimyem: 12:49am On Dec 26, 2012
getukudo:

Where you been wan mek e circulate reach?
Na crime if e reach my side?
...abi i too small to get mansion?

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by lain: 12:49am On Dec 26, 2012
So sayuu dantata allowed a tout to stay in his house

2 Likes

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by getukudo(m): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: Na crime if e reach my side?
...abi i too small to get mansion?

ℓ☺ℓ mek we marry! I don lay foundation for mansion too na...ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 26, 2012
I want some of that naija oil money... cool
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by huninaija(f): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2012
I must eat from the national cake by fire by force.. May sango's will be done shocked

2 Likes

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Oil money is the way forward... grin

Just one oil block is enough and everything else shall be added onto it... grin

Soon come, naija... cool

4 Likes

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by UncleJJ(m): 1:22am On Dec 26, 2012
The Dantata's have been rich long before this oil block MRS thing....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhassan_Dantata

These guys dont need the money frm MRS for this kinda of life.. wink

3 Likes

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nightshift(m): 1:22am On Dec 26, 2012
Just for the 1%, the rest end up in project type of neighbourhoods, running from armed robbers, kidnappers and hiding inside cooking-pot from mosquitoes.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija: I must eat from the national cake by fire by force.. May sango's will be done shocked
LEFT 2 SANGO U WILL B WALLOWING IN POVERTY AND PARANOIA SACRIFICING ROOSTERS N SH#*

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by huninaija(f): 3:16am On Dec 26, 2012
Babzilla: 8
LEFT 2 SANGO U WILL B WALLOWING IN POVERTY AND PARANOIA SACRIFICING ROOSTERS N SH#*

The story of your life. Pele.. cry

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 26, 2012
Y are you all still awake by now My excuse is my infant child.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by phoneport(m): 3:27am On Dec 26, 2012
CHRIS BROWN should have come to my face me I slap you mansion and the real Nija House.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by demmyboy1(m): 3:57am On Dec 26, 2012
What do u expect,thats Nigeria for u.....
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by yuzedo: 4:06am On Dec 26, 2012
oyb: calling amcon
I'm on it already dammit! angry
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by peruso: 4:43am On Dec 26, 2012
lain: So sayuu dantata allowed a tout to stay in his house

LoooooooooooL........... Something dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by temitemi1(m): 5:08am On Dec 26, 2012
We are super rich in dis country. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by zangiff(m): 5:13am On Dec 26, 2012
everything na level
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by shizzle11(m): 5:17am On Dec 26, 2012
shymexx: Oil money is the way forward... grin

Just one oil block is enough and everything else shall be added onto it... grin

Soon come, naija... cool

Ɣ☺ΰ wish
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by eaglechild: 5:28am On Dec 26, 2012
I thought Islam was anti hip hop,how come Chris Brown got housed by Dantata?
He(Dantata) will soon be labeled an infidel.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘poverty Is A Bastard!!’ -paul Okoye Shares Old Photo Of Himself 17 Years Ago… / Julius Agwu Mocks Nigerian Pastors & The Witches/wizards That Endorsed GEJ / Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.