Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Recommend A Nanny In Ajah - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recommend A Nanny In Ajah (915 Views)

The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found / Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. / Please I Need A Nanny In Abuja.its Urgent.contact Ds Number.07032253735 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Nanny In Ajah by shiftmarket(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Our baby will be 3months old soon and maternity leave is almost over, please anyone staying in ajah who was in a similar situation and can recommend a good and trust worthy nanny should let me know. I am open to dropping the child with the Nanny or having the nanny come to the house before we leave for work. Thanks family.

You can leave the message here or send mail to shiftbuttonsystems@gmail.com.
Re: Recommend A Nanny In Ajah by blank(f): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
Why not do creche since you are open to dropping her off. I think it would be safer. Ajah has many good creches and at whatever price your pocket can afford.
Re: Recommend A Nanny In Ajah by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
Crèche is safer like blank said,kindly reconsider for the safety of your child since you don't mind dropping her off.
Re: Recommend A Nanny In Ajah by shiftmarket(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
I thought nannies were preferable to crèche for 3months old. Hmmm, I must have been wrongly informed then. Please confirm if you understand that its just for a 3months old.

Thanks
Re: Recommend A Nanny In Ajah by ifyalways(f): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
shiftmarket: I thought nannies were preferable to crèche for 3months old. Hmmm, I must have been wrongly informed then. Please confirm if you understand that its just for a 3months old.

Thanks
Unless you specifically want a nanny so she can help with other house chores,creche is your best option,IMO.
Re: Recommend A Nanny In Ajah by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Op,obviously you haven't heard of nannies taken off with babies,babies being molested,unexplained deaths of infants entrusted into the care of nannies.well,your baby,your call,you ve been given reasonable suggestions here.
Re: Recommend A Nanny In Ajah by blank(f): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2013
If you want to do a nanny, i think it will be preferable for the nanny to come to your house not you taking your baby to her house. You have to do medical tests for her and also have someone check up on them from time to time. It will be preferable to get a nanny you know and trust not all these ones brought from agencies. Do you have people in your church looking for work? Do you have a family member that can help you out?
Re: Recommend A Nanny In Ajah by Tobiegal(f): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2013
OP, a creche is mostly preferable, and Yes, most creches do take 3month old babies.

Am sure your wife would close a lot early for another 3 months, so, your baby would be there for some hours... till your wife get to pick her up.
Re: Recommend A Nanny In Ajah by shiftmarket(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2013
Thanks everyone then, Creche has it then. Creche was always my preferred choice until I started hearing things like child being too young to be in a school (crèche) etc, but with your overwhelming advice I will bow to superior logic.

Many thanks
Re: Recommend A Nanny In Ajah by shiftmarket(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2013
Next question will naturally be any recommendation at a reasonable price although I appreciate the fact that no price is too much for these little gift God has given, still a not too pricey one balance with reliable service will be appreciated. It does not have to be a big name I think. remember, its has to be around addo, ajah.

thanks again

(1) (Reply)

Why Did 'most Parents' Give's Preferential Treatment 2 Their Last Child? / Dying Father Walks 11years Old Daughter Down The ‘aisle’ / Are they Incompatible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.