Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

TV/Movies Quiz - The Game - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game (12910 Views)

TV/Movies Section Library / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" / *~ Obinna5000 Voted TV/Movies Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by prof800(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
speedyboi:

Men in black
Correct!
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nomski0(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oga Speedy, wont you ask.tongue tongue
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nomski0: Oga Speedy, wont you ask.tongue tongue

Yoi won't get it tongue
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nomski0(f): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
speedyboi:

Yoi won't get it tongue
Yeah, whatever.

Just ask.undecidedundecided
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by prof800(m): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
speedyboi:

Yoi won't get it tongue
**beating the desk**
Ask...ask...ask...
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Who is the trending screenwriter in Nollywood right now?
mention atleast three recent movies he/she has script written.
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Briareos(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
speedyboi: Who is the trending screenwriter in Nollywood right now?

This question get K-leg; as it is a matter of opinion. Well, I'll leave it to Uju to decide sha.
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by prof800(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
speedyboi: Who is the trending screenwriter in Nollywood right now?
Well oga briareos said it's opinion based...so tell me if i'm right/wrong and let uj_sizzle do the judging..
---
'Kemi Adesoye'
-figurine
-phoneSwap
-october 1..
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Fuel don finish? cheesy

Briareos:

This question get K-leg; as it is a matter of opinion. Well, I'll leave it to Uju to decide sha.
How? I'm simply asking the screenwriter that has more movies to his/her credits in the year 2012/13.....It is factual undecided
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
prof800:
Well oga briareos said it's opinion based...so tell me if i'm right/wrong and let uj_sizzle do the judging..
---
'Kemi Adesoye'
-figurine
-phoneSwap
-october 1..

Wrong! grin
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by prof800(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
speedyboi:

Wrong! grin
oh gud!
**sulks out like a drizzy cat**
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Btw the figurine is not recent undecided tongue

And those movies are even from the same filmmaker Goddammit! angry. That's not a good definition for 'trending'
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by UjSizzle(f): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Briareos:

2.MOVIES:Hollywood, Nollywood, Bollywood Questions can be asked on ALL aspect of a movie.
Question stands.

Speedyboi, your Q is too technical please. So unless you want to restrict this game to a 4-man show i'd suggest you take it easy on the technicality...or should we say 'K-leg'.
Screenwriter? Some of us don't even take note of the directors and producers names undecided

Briareos you might wanna tie loose ends in your 'rules'.
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Question stands.

Speedyboi, your Q is too technical please. So unless you want to restrict this game to a 4-man show i'd suggest you take it easy on the technicality...or should we say 'K-leg'.
Screenwriter? Some of us don't even take note of the directors and producers names undecided

Briareos you might wanna tie loose ends in your 'rules'.

Wetin? undecided person wan kill us with box office question....you no talk angry. When e come reach my turn you dey form kalokalo?
Okay cancel her point for that too..its too technical! If not, I will get my own ten points too tongue
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by UjSizzle(f): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
speedyboi:

Wetin? undecided person wan kill us with box office question....you no talk angry. When e come reach my turn you dey form kalokalo?
Okay cancel her point for that too..its too technical! If not, I will get my own ten points too tongue
No one called my attention on whatever question it is you're talking about, and besides i just gave my opinion. I did say your question stands grin

Thing is when you all get bored, this thread will die. So unless you want that, you'll ask questions that won't chase any potential participator away..and that goes for everyone
#My2kobo
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by chygoz3(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:
No one called my attention on whatever question it is you're talking about, and besides i just gave my opinion. I did say your question stands grin

Thing is when you all get bored, this thread will die. So unless you want that, you'll ask questions that won't chase any potential participator away..and that goes for everyone
#My2kobo
I totally agree with you. The thread is lively only when different people participate in the game. Even nomski the movie guru has disappeared from the thread.
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nomski0(f): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
speedyboi:

Miss Uj, please there's nothing technical in my question. I asked the highest grossing movie of all time in the south africa's box office.......is that considered technical again?undecided

@oga speedy, the bolded rotflmao!, i know you're angry or mad or whatever but for God's sake chill, its just a game......they're not sharing rice for winners.
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nomski0:

@oga speedy, the bolded rotflmao!, i know you're angry or mad or whatever but for God's sake chill, its just a game......they're not sharing rice for winners.
Sharap! angry
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nomski0(f): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
speedyboi:
Sharap! angry
Eya poor you, smile, dont let the anger swallow you.grin grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by winteriscoming: 1:17am On Oct 08, 2013
Does the question put into consideration Yoruba films? because our brothers write a LOT of films
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 08, 2013
winteriscoming: Does the question put into consideration Yoruba films? because our brothers write a LOT of films

Yoruba films are nollywood. So it is allowed
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nomski0(f): 2:14am On Oct 08, 2013
speedyboi:

Yoruba films are nollywood. So it is allowed
You dont get to decide, Miss Uj and the Op get to say what should be allowedangryangry.
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by UjSizzle(f): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2013
winteriscoming: Does the question put into consideration Yoruba films? because our brothers write a LOT of films
Yes. Anything made in Nigeria is allowed smiley
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nomski0:
You dont get to decide, Miss Uj and the Op get to say what should be allowedangryangry.
uj_sizzle:
Yes. Anything made in Nigeria is allowed smiley

tongue
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nomski0(f): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
speedyboi:

tongue
Go jor.tongue tongue
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nomski0:
Go jor.tongue tongue

Lemme answer my question jare.

Tunde Babalola
Last flight to abuja - 2012
Maami - 2012
The meeting - 2012
October 1 - 2013.

So Prof...you were even wrong about October 1.
I think that Tunde is not a good writer though...I wonder why I keep seeing his name everywhere angry
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Nomski0(f): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
speedyboi:

Tunde Babalola
Maami - 2012
The meeting - 2012
October 1 - 2013.

I think that Tunde is not a good writer though...I wonder why I keep seeing his name everywhere angry
So this is the almighty answer. Mtcheeeew.undecidedundecided
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by prof800(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
speedyboi:

Tunde Babalola
Maami - 2012
The meeting - 2012
October 1 - 2013.

Tunde Babalola is okay considering what we have out there...
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by Bravoosii: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
What happened to this thread?
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by prof800(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bravoosii: What happened to this thread?
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by prof800(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bravoosii: What happened to this thread?
join the game ask your movie questions..
"and let moviemania continue!"
Re: TV/Movies Quiz - The Game by winteriscoming: 1:06am On Oct 10, 2013
In a bid to prevent press from swamping the sets of the dark knight trilogy Christopher Nolan adopted working titles for the movie series.

What were the working titles?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pls Is There Any Series That Is Better Or Similar To 24hrs / Who Is The Best Comedian You Know? / Does A Perfect Nollywood Script Look Like This?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.