Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118300 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
This is the Chat Room for TV/Movies section. Here, we can discuss any random issue, latest movies or simply any topic at all.
----
You can think of this place as a CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE.
_
There is an Open Bar..
There is also an Executive Lounge..
And of course a Film House..
_
Don't ask for the barman, locate him yourself!
And don't ask for your room, enter any room you want.
Everyone is invited. This place is a;
-meet up zone
-movie chat room
-get-together corner
-gossip room/amebor's haven
-Film-makers chatbox
-Cinema goers arguments palour
-Lounge for movie critics
-It is a palace for fun lovers, movie geeks, tv series addicts, telenovella freaks.
- A Derailer's Paradise.!

NEW MEMBERS please introduce yourselves here and let US welcome you.

---
OKAY. Here are some few rules;
1. Let's be civilized. No insults. No cursing.
2. Post No Adverts.
3. No Spamming.
4. Feel free to derail.
5. And Have fun!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by demelza: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
It seems this is the latest fad. But why not give it a cool name e.g the politics section call theirs the beer parlour, it shouldnt just be chat room.
What says you mod?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by semid4lyfe(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: It seems this is the latest fad. But why not give it a cool name e.g the politics section call theirs the beer parlour, it shouldnt just be chat room.

What says you mod?

Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by demelza: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Any suggestions?
The reel lounge?
Nairawood? grin

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Any suggestions?
CINEMA GUEST HOUSE...
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
prof800:
CINEMA GUEST HOUSE...

demelza: The reel lounge?
Nairawood? grin

grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by demelza: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Briareos:

grin grin
angry angry

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by ammyluv2002(f): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nairawood is cool....so let's get started
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by demelza: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
ammyluv2002: Nairawood is cool....so let's get started
See mod, someone doesnt think my idea is laughable
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
ammyluv2002: Nairawood is cool....so let's get started

Hello Ammyluv.

It appears the christening wont be easy. Well, this is a democratic regime. We'll vote for the best name. So far, we have;

1. TV/Movies Chat Room
2. Nairawood
3. Cinema Guest House
4. The Reel Lounge

Any more?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: See mod, someone doesnt think my idea is laughable

I never felt the names are laughable. They just made me laugh.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
I love amebo grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
I'm for cinema guest house grin

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Briareos:

Hello Ammyluv.

It appears the christening wont be easy. Well, this is a democratic regime. We'll vote for the best name. So far, we have;

1. TV/Movies Chat Room (1)
2. Nairawood (2)
3. Cinema Guest House (2)
4. The Reel Lounge

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hey @ammyluv2002 & @sexytabhi...welcome.
**looks up and sees speedy**
And where is villageboi&sholay..?
...Ah..Ah.. where is our Queen...uj_sizzles..?

I'm also expecting one Special 'supermod guest' to this GuestHouse...**lips sealed**
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
prof800: Hey @ammyluv2002...welcome.

I'm also expecting one Special 'supermod guest' to this GuestHouse...**lips sealed**

Uju is battling it out in the Religion section, I'm sure. That's her first home.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Briareos:

Uju is battling it out in the Religion section, I'm sure. That's her first home.
Eeyahh..
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:37am On Sep 19, 2013
I kinda like number 4 but with a twist - The scene-reel lounge (ahem* as in 'seen') lol.

or

Scene-Screen
Reel-Room

Every name suggested including the ones I said are kinda lame really lol. Can't think of anything snappy or even silly right now but and a big [size=16pt]but[/size]...

Why can't the name of the thread be excatly what the OP titled it already? Must it be different? Leave the name as it is right now and chat away... simple!
Main reason - we're Naija people and it will simply turn into 5 pages of arguing over one name or the other.

It's a TV/Movies Chat Room... it can't really get any clearer, simpler and better than that.

By the way I'm really liking 'Under The Dome'. I hope you folks are watching it too? grin

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sirlaw2(m): 1:28am On Sep 19, 2013
I am with village boi on this.... I Dnt really see the point of renaming it.(nairawood sounds cool though ) soon we will be so engrossed in one argument or the other that no one will even remember the name...
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2013
prof800: Hey @ammyluv2002 & @sexytabhi...welcome.

I'm here oo grin
I like chatrooms die abeg, that's my nl gist spot as derailer concern wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 6:34am On Sep 19, 2013
Oh and i like that Cinema Guest House name btw, Nairawood sounds too cliché(no offence kiss)

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by demelza: 6:35am On Sep 19, 2013
sir.law:
I am with village boi on this.... I Dnt really see the point of renaming it.(nairawood sounds cool though ) soon we will be so engrossed in one argument or the other that no one will even remember the name...
Well isnt that the essence of a chat room? Give the people something to talk about.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by semid4lyfe(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2013
The Reel Lounge - TV/Movies Chat Room. . . .I like the look and sound of this cool

Wetin una think?

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2013
semid4lyfe: The Reel Lounge - TV/Movies Chat Room. . . .I like the look and sound of this cool

Wetin una think?
undecided Not bad, not bad at all
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Oh oh oh.....am I invited?

I have a question........
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by semid4lyfe(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2013
uj_sizzle:
undecided Not bad, not bad at all

You like it, lets wait for your co-mods wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2013
smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by semid4lyfe(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Oh oh oh.....am I invited?

No you're not. Now buzz off and go play elsewhere tongue
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Oh oh oh.....am I invited?

undecided Nah, skedaddle grin

Ok, what question?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2013
semid4lyfe:

No you're not. Now buzz off and go play elsewhere tongue
**spreads mat and sleeps**

come pursue me na tongue
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2013
uj_sizzle:
undecided Nah, skedaddle grin

Ok, what question?
Not until Semid apologises for being mean
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by semid4lyfe(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not until Semid apologises for being mean

Apologize first for referring to me as a learner tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.