Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded (31807 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Unbelievable!!! 3 Headed Snake Found Alive Along The Road In India (see Photos) / Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by dnawah(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2013
Make una see o!snake on the tread.Oga Seun make u bring stick o!make una no run o! I go kill am o!

1 Like

Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by Badosqi(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2013
401kk: This news just reminded me of the snake i saw inside my bedroom last week
That snake wants to enjoy kpekus on your bed
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by vislabraye(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2013
AustraliA habors all sort of deadly animals. I'm ot surprised a snake found its way there.
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by rezy15(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2013
[quote author=gerrardomendes]end time things. The serpent is trying to send spies to heaven but he can never succeed *The Devil is an aboki*[/quote

aboki means friend dumbass
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by rabonni(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2013
gerrardomendes: end time things. The serpent is trying to send spies to heaven but he can never succeed *The Devil is an aboki*
the devil is ur aboki(friend) not mine
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2013
Negi (the snake girl)
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by rezy15(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2013
rabonni: the devil is ur aboki(friend) not mine
lol. now u know how dat statement sounds abi
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2013
I watched a movie of it some years back.

Wasn't fun at all.
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by cybercheatex(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2013
do any know how to bring users to http://naijazone.ga
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by Sike(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2013
Watchout for another movie.
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by 2derfultony: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2013
i don tire to hear this kind dull story.................................
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by orla01(f): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2013
Lordave: Snakes on a plane Reality or is it part 3?
[center]
[/center]
that was exactly what
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by chiane: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2013
not angry
funny
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by francafrank(f): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Size of a pencil?? How does that affect the passengers...lol

by brother
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2013
hmmm...stowaway boy now stowaway snake...ok oo stil waiting for nollywood to drop it#
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2013
hmmm...stowaway boy, now stowaway snake...ok oo stil waiting for nollywood to drop it#
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by eaglechild: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Keneking: If na Nigeria, the plane could have probably proceeded on its journey and allowed to die in freezing temperature of -40 C degrees.

Or the reptile is captured and sent to school with heavily armed security guard.

In some State, the snake can even be adopted in the government house.

2tc by the way!
Abeg park well!
If na Nigeria... blah blah blah
Has a snake ever been found in any Nigerian aircraft.

This is the second time this year it is happening on a Qantas flight and instead of you to state the obvious lapse of the airline you go about spewing crap like a brainwashed geek.
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by eaglechild: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2013
ziccoit:

This is a country with working system. I wonder what would have been the response from our side; if it had been us.
Working system my foot.
If it's Nigeria would you have said the same?
You would have been cursing everyone involved.
The same airline, same incidence twice this year.
That is negligence to me.
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by Ornaments(f): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2013
lol.. all these end time people. i trust naija, they wud av thrown the stupid thing away and raised the topic till they get to Tokyo. lol.. end time gists. smiley
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2013
Lol stowaway snake if na naija dem go award am wit scholarship
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by dayoade2007(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Guess they were gonna act "Snakes on a plane" before the serpent was discovered........
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by treach(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2013
This is no news. The snake didn't enter d plane.
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by oyinbogirl(f): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2013
eaglechild:
Working system my foot.
If it's Nigeria would you have said the same?
You would have been cursing everyone involved.
The same airline, same incidence twice this year.
That is negligence to me.

Accident, snakes get in anywere sometimes unnoticed. They did what they should when they found out at least
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by eaglechild: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
oyinbogirl:

Accident, snakes get in anywere sometimes unnoticed. They did what they should when they found out at least
Yes, it's an 'accident' esp when it happens anywhere but Nigeria. (I wonder if you would have defended it if it happened in naija)
Even when it involves the same aircraft repeatedly.
My point is no need to draw comparisons here.
Snakes don't belong to planes.
They did what they should when they found the snake, but it would have been better if they had prevented it from occurring again.
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by Larrygr8t: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
alaoeri:
U never watch snake on the plane before?
abi... shocked
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by oyinbogirl(f): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
eaglechild:
Yes, it's an 'accident' esp when it happens anywhere but Nigeria. (I wonder if you would have defended it if it happened in naija)
Even when it involves the same aircraft repeatedly.
My point is no need to draw comparisons here.
Snakes don't belong to planes.
They did what they should when they found the snake, but it would have been better if they had prevented it from occurring again.

Firstly....The artice said it occurred twice, which to me is not 'repeatedly' Second - I was not drawing comparisons, so you dont need to get uptight. I can defend it any country since i know how agile snakes are. I sure know they dont belong on planes, in fact they dont belong in a lot of places in which they have been found, do they?

My neighbour found one in his toilet, but Ive heard of them in roofs, cupboards, kettles, vacuum cleaners, under pillows, inside shoes and many more places I cant list all. Point is... snakes are quite good at entering confined spaces, and are awesome at hiding and keeping still to avoid detection They mostly move again when hungry. So please.. tell me how would you would advise prevention? No one expects snakes on a plane - Its just one of those unforseen things. Seeing that now, betting that airline will do extra checks in future
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by blackbeau1(f): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Twice in the last one year? There must be something terrible about australia that is making even animals stow away on planes,trying to escape.thank God say no be naija,most people for don curse the airline,naija and GEJ by now
Re: Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded by eaglechild: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
oyinbogirl:

Firstly....The artice said it occurred twice, which to me is not 'repeatedly' Second - I was not drawing comparisons, so you dont need to get uptight. I can defend it any country since i know how agile snakes are. I sure know they dont belong on planes, in fact they dont belong in a lot of places in which they have been found, do they?

My neighbour found one in his toilet, but Ive heard of them in roofs, cupboards, kettles, vacuum cleaners, under pillows, inside shoes and many more places I cant list all. Point is... snakes are quite good at entering confined spaces, and are awesome at hiding and keeping still to avoid detection They mostly move again when hungry. So please.. tell me how would you would advise prevention? No one expects snakes on a plane - Its just one of those unforseen things. Seeing that now, betting that airline will do extra checks in future
I understand, but we are talking about planes here not buildings.
I think they should find out from other airlines how to keep their planes snake proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Put “Red Alert” On S.African Borders To Ensure Grace Mugabe Doesn't Flee / Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.