Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] (1807 Views)

Ronaldinho Spends £36,000 (n9.3million) On Surgery To Correct His Dentition / Ronaldinho Spends £36,000 (n9.3million) On Surgery To Correct His Dentition / Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] by Deiok(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Legendary Brazilian footballer
Ronaldinho said goodbye to his
trademark buck-toothed smile sometime
last month, as he underwent surgery to
correct his dentition. The 33-year-old, who currently plies his
Samba skills for Atletico Mineiro, can
be seen having his teeth corrected at an
orthodontic clinic in Brazil. It was reported last month that the
World Cup winner had undergone
surgery on his teeth, but video and
pictures of the procedure have been
published today. If the glamorous presenter is to be
believed the procedure will set the
party-loving Brazilian back to the tune
of around £36,000 – a small fortune but
a sum which one of the world’s
previously highest earning players can no doubt afford. There are rumours that Ronaldinho once
had a clause written into his contract
that prevented him from altering his
‘asymmetrical’ smile, although what he
could endorse by flashing more gum
than teeth isn’t immediately obvious. The treatment certainly makes a
difference, especially when presented
with the classic before and after
photographs – which is akin to watching
the transformation from a scurvy ridden
sailor to a smile that wouldn’t look out of place in Hollywood. Not so surprsingly, the timing of the
procedure coincided with an interview
for Brazilian Playboy where the former
Barcelona superstar announced he has
a new girlfriend and was not averse to
sex before games. “During my time at Barcelona I often
practiced sex before games and it was
not just not a problem but a benefit, as it
made my happier before I played on the
field. I’m now in love. I have girlfriend and I
now have a much quieter life. In the
past I was often unfaithful, but I have
no intention of making the same mistake
now.

http://360nobs.com/2013/09/ronaldinho-spends-n9-3million-on-surgery-to-correct-his-dentition-photosvideo/

Re: Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] by underage(f): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
This is where money talks grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] by ROCKJ1(m): 2:39am On Sep 24, 2013
It can never be like d original one.... ask Michael Jackson.
Re: Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] by Deiok(m): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2013
What do you mean by the original one. He didnt replace it he only corrected it.
Re: Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] by kliq(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2013
Eccl 10:19

lipsrsealed
Re: Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] by Deiok(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
kliq: Eccl 10:19

lipsrsealed
Thats true sha.
Money answereth all things
Re: Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] by zynzyn(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ronnie. Scolari no go look your teeth for World Cup Shirt O! grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] by zynzyn(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Still Shaggin b4 games and talkin bout it!

The boy never learn ANYTIN! grin
Re: Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] by Deiok(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
zynzyn: Still Shaggin b4 games and talkin bout it!

The boy never learn ANYTIN! grin
grin
Re: Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Much much better. Good for him.
Re: Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] by Ephraim56: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2013
Re: Ronaldinho Spends N9.3million On Surgery To Correct His Dentition [PHOTOS] by Deiok(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Memes Of Louis Van Gaal Bizarre Dive: Man Utd Vs Arsenal / A Place For All Fans Of The (ultimate Fighting Championship) Ufc / Lionel Messi Tops La Liga Rankings

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.