Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Live Video Of The Shooting In Kenya (filmed From Inside The Mall). Imagine You W - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Live Video Of The Shooting In Kenya (filmed From Inside The Mall). Imagine You W (643 Views)

Obama Meets His Extended Family Including Step Grandmother In Kenya / Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Video Of The Shooting In Kenya (filmed From Inside The Mall). Imagine You W by onila(f): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Live video of the shooting in Kenya (filmed from inside the mall). Imagine you were there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3oF3t4QNc4&feature=youtu.be
Re: Live Video Of The Shooting In Kenya (filmed From Inside The Mall). Imagine You W by onila(f): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Live Video Of The Shooting In Kenya (filmed From Inside The Mall). Imagine You W by martyns303(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Not funny at all. Lol at that guy shop lifting a can of food.
Re: Live Video Of The Shooting In Kenya (filmed From Inside The Mall). Imagine You W by onila(f): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
martyns303: Not funny at all. Lol at that guy shop lifting a can of food.
Lol I didnt see that
Re: Live Video Of The Shooting In Kenya (filmed From Inside The Mall). Imagine You W by traffickz(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
May God direct where we should be per time cos no where in the world is Safe.
Re: Live Video Of The Shooting In Kenya (filmed From Inside The Mall). Imagine You W by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Damn I hate these fcking terrorist. We are not safe anywhere. We are not safe in our homes because of a robbery, we are safe at our schools, we are not safe in our malls and at our jobs even worse the one place I thought was a safe haven even for the extreme criminals church are not safe. What are we 2 do. Implement the eye for an eye law.

These motherfuckers take Christians as weak and too peaceful.
Re: Live Video Of The Shooting In Kenya (filmed From Inside The Mall). Imagine You W by martyns303(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
onila: Lol I didnt see that
Watch it again, dude wasn't only carrying a can but packs of what seems to be dorito or lay's potato chips.

(1) (Reply)

WWII: Black Man Who Saved Jfk's Life Died At Age 93 / How 1 Doctor Saved Nigeria From Ebola Catastrophe / 4 Year Old Boy Accused Of Hacking FBI Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.