Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Breaking News: Blackberry Releases Plan Ls To Go Private In A $ 4.7 Deal. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking News: Blackberry Releases Plan Ls To Go Private In A $ 4.7 Deal. (888 Views)

Blackberry Releases The Official Video Of Blackberry Priv / Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen / Blackberry Releases User Guides For BBM On Android And Ios. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Blackberry Releases Plan Ls To Go Private In A $ 4.7 Deal. by Les: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
With all thanks to my windows phone and the CNN application that sends me breaking news, this is the latest news.

the news says that bb have made plans to sell the company to a private firm, I don't know how they will run the company afterwards but I suggest Nigerians bb users to start looking for alternative if at all they still exist.

source:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/23/technology/mobile/blackberry-private/.
Re: Breaking News: Blackberry Releases Plan Ls To Go Private In A $ 4.7 Deal. by Les: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
The CNN application don't allow for copy and paste, if not, I would have pasted the whole news here, make person help me. Na, tenk you in advance. cool
disclaimer notice: should this make fb, mods, make Una give me the benefit of this news first poster on nairalaand.

(1) (Reply)

Wrist Watch Mobile Phone Bluetooth MP3 / MP4 Player / Samsung Gamepad For Android Gives Your Smartphone A Joystick And Turns It Into A / Please Guys Its Urgent! help Me With How I Can Download Pes2014 On My Techno P5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.