Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly (2450 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / How To Shape Your Eye Brows (pictorial Tutorial Inclusive) / Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly by trendyME(f): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hey Hey hey yeah its me again. I was asked on how to shape your eyebrows, so I decided to write something that might help a lil bit.
Determine where your inner brow should end. Hold a straight edge, such as an eyebrow pencil or a ruler, vertically in front of your face.

Line it up so that it touches the outermost of edge your nose and the inside of your eye. This line will determine where your eyebrow should start.
Mark that spot with an eyebrow pencil. Repeat for the other eye.
Determine where your arch should peak. Angle the straight edge so that it lines up with the outermost edge of your nose and the outermost edge of your iris.

It's very important that you look straight ahead — both your face and your eyes should be looking directly forward at the mirror.
Wherever the line intersects your eyebrow is where the peak of your arch should begin at the top border of the eyebrow.
Mark that spot with your eyebrow pencil.
Repeat for the other eye.
Determine where your outer brow should end. Angle the straight edge further so that it touches the outermost edge of your nose and also passes along the outermost edge of your eye.

This tells you where the eyebrow should end. Mark this point with your eyebrow pencil
Repeat with the other eye.
Draw a line along the bottom edge of your brow. This will determine the brow thickness.

Follow the natural curvature of your eyebrow.
Pluck the strays that fall below the line and outside the marks you've made.
Your eyebrows should be 1/4 - /1/2 inch (0.5 to 1 cm) at their thickest.[1]
Pluck minimally above the brow — you want to retain your brow's natural arch. Only tweeze stray hairs.
If plucking isn't your thing, try shaping without it.
If your brows are sensitive, use ice to numb the areas before you tweeze.
Consider your face shape. Certain brows better compliment specific face shapes.
To minimize the curve of a round face, direct the outer third of the brow towards the top of the ear.
If the face is square, direct it toward the middle of the ear. This helps balance the face.
If the face is long, keep the brow more straight across, directing it above the ear.
An oval face already looks balanced, but to enhance this harmony, you can direct the outer third towards the ear lobe.

Re: How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly by yemmylastcard: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tnx
Re: How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
What do you mean you decided to write something? You copied + pasted this from wikihowto. =p

1 Like

Re: How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly by uzoo: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Yield
ha ha ha ......lol ROTFL you should have sugar coated a little bit before saying it. ...lol
Re: How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
uzoo: @Yield
ha ha ha ......lol ROTFL you should have sugar coated a little bit before saying it. ...lol
grin grin grin

uzoo!!! kiss
Re: How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly by trendyME(f): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
I never said that I didn't copy and paste. I was told to post a topic on how to shape the eyebrows and I did. As long as I have informed the person I'm okay.and why are you making it look like its bad?! Like seriously I don't get you
Re: How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
trendyME: I never said that I didn't copy and paste. I was told to post a topic on how to shape the eyebrows and I did. As long as I have informed the person I'm okay.and why are you making it look like its bad?! Like seriously I don't get you
You said "...I decided to write something...". Did you write it? No. To make matters worse, you did not include the source. It's called plagiarism and it's a serious offence. People lose their jobs or get expelled for that kinda thing. It's not difficult to reference where you got something from; just include the link, simple.
Re: How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly by uzoo: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
@trendyME

Actually your post has been helpful to people like us who have stubborn brows growing in different directions...lol but i agree with Yield, its illegal to copy and paste other people's write-up with out doing an acknowledgement at the end of the article/post ,People get fired for much less and in some forums one could be banned for doing such.
thanks for posting this anyways. smiley
Re: How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly by Jenismith(m): 5:27am On Oct 26, 2022
Eyebrow shaping is probably the most important single thing you can do to
frame your face. Perfect eyebrows are very noticeable compared to poorly
shaped eyebrows which rob your best beauty asset....your eyes.

Whether you think eyebrow shaping plays a significant role in beauty or not, it
does play a major role in self esteem. Their specific shape and colors
influence a majority of the expressions and harmony of the face.

For more info: How to Get Rid of Acne Between Eyebrows

(1) (Reply)

Reviews On Stretchmark Products You Have Used / Pics: Ideas To Reuse your Old Jeans. / Jumia Shipment From Overseas! How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.