Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Uncommon Praise - Winning Each Day Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uncommon Praise - Winning Each Day Devotional (491 Views)

Post-dated Praise Part 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional / Swimming Against The Current - Winning Each Day Devotional / Why You Must Hear From God - Winning Each Day Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncommon Praise - Winning Each Day Devotional by PstWoleSoetan(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

UNCOMMON PRAISE

Sept 23, 2013

You might be depressed and angry at God and may have failed to see a need to praise Him because of the direction your life has taken. Well, I am here to tell you that once there is life in Christ then there is hope. It does not matter the state in which your life is, God is able to do a 180 degree turn around within the twinkle of an eye. All that is required of you is that you set aside your problems for a few minutes and give God heartfelt praise.

If only you understood the significance of raising your hands to God in praise! When you raise your hands to God in praise, you acknowledge His sovereignty over your life. You tell Him that though some trust in horses and others in chariots, your trust is in Him alone. When anything is committed into His hands, you can be sure that it will be perfected.

Joshua 6:20 So the people shouted when the priests blew the trumpets. And it happened when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that [t]the wall fell down flat. Then the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.

The shouting of the people might have seemed foolish to them and even to the people of Jericho but they were actually offering up spiritual sacrifices to God. It was only WHEN the people shouted with a great shout that the walls came tumbling down. No obstacle is permitted to fall down flat until praise is released.

John 11:41 And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.

Many wonder why they have remained stagnant for so long. Well, it is because praises have not been sent up. Things remain dead when you do not give praise. Praise God today!

PRAYER: Everything that has died in my life is coming back to life by reason of my praise today in Jesus’ name.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 67:5-7

Re: Uncommon Praise - Winning Each Day Devotional by petreli08: 12:03am On Sep 24, 2013
Glory 2 God

(1) (Reply)

Learn About Your Authority In Christ And Use It / Can We Really 'bless' The Lord? / Glory Be To God The Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.