Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy (33077 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? / Tiwa Savage's Outfit Today:Hit Or Miss?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by MissOpe(f): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kayusfity:

I sha fine pass you
JOBLESSNESS @ ITS PEAK
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by dtemidare: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hembelembe (how does this concern us) cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
her performance with that guy,is it olawale again?,was the bomb smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Tolexander: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
momove4real25:
asewp ni e wetin u dey think
asewo ke?
Me no dey think anything o!
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by OwoLee(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
:PAwkward dressing...she looks omo eletaish... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
I like her
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by agehero13(f): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
wat time is it being shown
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by asusuall: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nice outfit
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by jhidey08(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
she looks lyk a tennis player
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by telexfree1: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
MAVIN queen
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kayusfity:

I sha fine pass you
guy u resemble that guy wey sell for me fake akamu last nite for gbagada
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Systemguru: 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
Mtn Nigeria is giving away #300 airtime to the first 1000 people to like this page on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/acumenblog
 follow this link

Share this with ur love ones
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2013
Dannibest60: Urgent vacancies for jobs seekers.

Foursquare enterprize is seeking the services of vibrant and goals oriented individuals for immediate employment
to fill its vacant positions;
1) Human Resource managers with at least two (2) years working experience and ability to manage both human and resources.
2) Personnel managers
3) Public relation officers
4) Secretary; must possess a very good knowledge in both micro soft word and power point

Interested applicant should contact 07066470837 or send their resumes to this email address;foursquareenterprize@hotmail.com
U're wicked Oooo cheesy Buhahhhaaahhaaaa..See d way u jst brought ur vacancy advert in d middle of d discussion,Dis got me laughing hahahaaaaahaa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Dcaliphate(m): 12:19am On Sep 25, 2013
who cares
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by sambaba32yaho: 5:37am On Sep 25, 2013
What is so special about dis outfit now?
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by izunned: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2013
[b][/b]Most of the comentors said shes cute, nice or beautifull. Well its so bad and pityfull that the society has decayed so much, how could she visit an accademy with such out-fit, is she in her swiming pool? Negative Western culture has ravaged the human race. Christ is coming soon, all this cheap fame would soon be a thing of the past.Do not be influence by this present society.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by flawless911(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2013
Kayusfity:

I sha fine pass you
Omo See Advanced Bald Head shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by orla01(f): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2013
nice outfit
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2013
just one question why do we women apply blush.isit dat we want to blush everyday.HIAN

by the way TIWA is UGLY and the weave is rubbish.wots she doin wit it anyway when she has got a rich full hair.i hate make up aaaaaaaargh.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Sery777: just one question why do we women apply blush.isit dat we want to blush everyday.HIAN

by the way TIWA is UGLY and the weave is rubbish.wots she doin wit it anyway when she has got a rich full hair.i hate make up aaaaaaaargh.
and u are?
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by nkkystel(f): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2013
Love her outfit esp the top.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by kolamilan(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Akshow: is it d camera or na so u blaaaack like kiwi? @topic tiwa fine but short skirt no b for her cos her thighs are very bog. I can't but notice it as she was performin wit Olawale. Her thighs big like makurdi yam
*laffs & falls off ewedu tree*
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by kolamilan(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
love her performance with olawale.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by dapizy02(m): 12:22am On Sep 26, 2013
She don dey mature into a yung nd pretty old lady
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2013
wat is wrong about her thighs? do they av stretch marks or cellulite? a natural black woman is famous for her thick thighs...we can't all have broomstick thighs...allow her 2 flaunt it jor.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out / Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" / Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.