Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe (11348 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) / Lagos: Yoruba Pastor Accused Of Molesting 12-year-old Igbo Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by aprokomania(m): 5:35am On Sep 24, 2013
Gombe State Police Command says it has arrested two persons suspected of homosexuality and another for rape.

Police Public Relations Officer of the Command, Mr. Fwaje Atajiri, made this known yesterday in Gombe.

Atajiri said that a 25-year-old suspected homosexual of Dubai by-pass Gombe had, on September 15, lured a seven-year-old boy to an uncompleted building, threatened him with a knife and raped him.

According to him, an old man notified the police after querying the boy, whom he met walking in pains after the rape.

The police spokesman said the suspect was immediately arrested and after interrogation allegedly confessed to have committed the offence.

Also, Atajiri said another suspect, who resides at Riyal quarters, Gombe, was arrested at a building site in Cham village of Balanga Local Government after raping a 12-year-old boy.

He said that the police had also apprehended another person, who goes by the alias Popo, for allegedly raping a three-year-old girl.

He said the cries of the baby alerted her mother, who rushed to the scene and caught the suspect red-handed.

Atajiri said when Popo of Sarkin Yaki quarters, Kumo, in Akko Local Government tried to escape, neighbours helped to arrest and lock him up in a room until the police arrived.

The police spokesman also disclosed that three robbery suspects were arrested by residents in Bambam town of Balanga Local Government, after attempting to rob one Alhaji Hamma Cham.

Atajiri said all the suspects would be arraigned in court as soon as investigations were concluded.

http://www.aprokomania..com/2013/09/2-men-accused-of-molesting-boys-in-gombe.html?m=1
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by Emmyk(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2013
Smh.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by 3ace(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chai! 14 years straight. He will come and continue his life when he's 40 years.
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by donfemzy: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ok
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by benkings(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nawa oo,dis marks d beqinninq of d world or ETT
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by olopan(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
i smell gay all over those mens
smh
i see them heading for 14 years tongue tongue
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
undecided undecided
them looking for fresh blood to look young...........lol
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
U,re looking for true love y gyz are looking trillion with trillion they can get dat yur true love

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hmm sorry you sed wot I was banging my girlfriend grin
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by kingarizona(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
hmmmmm... All these Vaseline Boys undecidedundecidedundecided

Now you can serve your Fatherland well

Now you can continue molesting in Jail

See you in 2027 cheesycheesycheesy

By then GEJ will be in his 5th term and he'll then grant u guys NATIONAL PARDON gringringrin

Tough - Luck. cheesycheesycheesy

The EndTime Missionaries

TEM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by COOLDUN: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
So sorry for Nigeria !!
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by AGgal(f): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
What more can i say??
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by demelza: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
E be like say their eyes don dey remove from girls body. No need for trial, jail straight.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by Bome01(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Life imprisonment!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by badmeat(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
BH has bombed all the brothels,very na animals dem go molest,:-x

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2013

How do I laugh like Callotti? Mu choi choi choi!

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by aspabay(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Opin Aye Thingz

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by theripper3: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Wetin happen to marrying underage girls to cure their beastial konji?
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by Arysexy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
When aboki don inhale 'solution' finish come add 'burantashi' wetin u go get na to fuccck even camel.

See u after 14yrs. Nama!

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by born2boink(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Everyday na different version of bad news. I tire

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by Akshow: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
naaaa wa o. at the END of the day, i won't mind jungle justice for dis clowns cos as TIME goes on, if this criminals are not curbed, THINGS like this will continue and pedophiles will be more daring. make God save us o.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2013

Don't just focus on the male molestation, there's a 3-year-old girl molested in the story.
All rapists should go to jail. Irrespective of sexûal orientation.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by fr3do(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
Smh

benedict odum: I just threw up.disgusting

corrected
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by kingk(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Omo see better 14, 14year imprisonment oh..chai!
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by Kslib(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Geeeez!!!
**pukes**
All izz well!
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by owolabifunke14(f): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Cut-off their joystick,no mercy....Justice Funke SAN

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by snoop02: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Visit naijafunction.tk 4 latest updates,new,music,video etc
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by nneh1(f): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
I can't really decipher what is darkening people's heart.
Re: 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe by fasho01(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Perverts! Must they molest kids to satisfy their devilish lusts Paedophiles!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Ex-pdp Chairman’s Trial Begins Tuesday / Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear / Ekweremadu: Kinsmen Seek ECOWAS, FG, CAN Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.