Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,701 members, 7,837,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike (16357 Views)

ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week / FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
It is matter of TIME i know all these THINGS will soon END by God's Grace...
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by fr3do(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Eziokwu?
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by ucyoma(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
mtswwwwwww!!!!! Dix na one of d tinx wey freedom of post dey cause

Time don reach wen ppl go d pay b4 dem post anytin. Atleast ee go xurtail d posting of unnecessary nd senselexx rubbish
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by agobentim: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
It's very funny how this stupid NANS president is just gambling with Nigeria's student life. I am not surprise, because he is not even a real student. He just bought diploma form in IFE because of NANS election and now he is doing some nonsense crap. Who told them to inspect facilities. Do the right thing. Na Bribe when una dey chop go kill all of una. Nonsense idiots
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Chimezie198(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Rollz wheelbarrow across d thread
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Nosgidi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
For the very first time,NANS is doing something sensible that ought to be applauded..
Above all,NANS sounds more political these days..Why not compel the FG to implement ASUU's demands instead of always advising lecturers to go back to class...
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Cheap lot and the weak link, even N1m will bribe this lot even when they know N130bn is at stake.
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by famora(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
give me the light
give me that kush
give me that thing that blow my mind...
hey
hey FG
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by HarryPotter1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
These NANS excos are up to something,I don't think they are working in favour of the students just wanting to make headlines....nonsense
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by soludokay(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Enough of all these rubbish promie that we have been hearing about this strike joor
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by kingk(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Infact, I also humbly plead for ASSU to stop this strike, cry cos many things want to dey happen....even erima them wey no see school, when ask "what do you do" reply, "I'm a student but ASSU" ...taaaaah! But what........
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Handel22(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
timwezzb: We are Tried of all this Stroies Na ACTION we want See..........
realy?
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Nauttyprof(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
If the strike ends now, expect ASUU to go on strike soonest, it's best they get their case resolved now than for them to shift grounds while the FG do not keep to the agreement. FG cannot be trusted when it involves the education sector of the country but if it were to be political matters, they are more than prepared... they are only bothered about 2015 election without considering the future generations of this country. Education sector is the driving force for a better society.
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by otokx(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
The NANS executhieves are just trying to pay themselves allowances in the name of visiting public and private university toilets.. spits and walks away.
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by driand(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
FilesUpdator:
End Time Tinz.
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by dtemidare: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hembelembe (how does this concern us)
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Aromas: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Speaking after inspection facilities at the Elizade
University, Ilara Mokin, Ondo State, the leader of the
South-West Facility Tour Team, Gbenga Ayenuro,
however, commended the authorities of the
university for the facilities put in place in the
university.

Imagine dis idiot inspecting facilities in private university. Why not go to Uniben n others
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by IYANGBALI: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
what is we are tried?so yo can't spell tired and you called yourself an undergraduate?you better do something fast and stop. Wasting your time on Nl
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
kingk: Infact, I also humbly plead for ASSU to stop this strike, cry cos many things want to dey happen....even erima them wey no see school, when ask "what do you do" reply, "I'm a student but ASSU" ...taaaaah! But what........

And you think yourself is qualified to be addressed as a student even when you still don't know that it is ASUU and not ASSU..? this is a case of when the criticizer becomes the critics. oga go learn work biko.
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
After 3month this foolish union come come out they make noice rubbish
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
nans re very stupid......what if ASUU calloff the strike on 2week and embark again....wht i wan nans to do is tht they shud find their way to bbc newyork and public their complain live so tht obama may also see wht the count3 is all about ,and nt by receivin fault story of the con3 frm gud luck....this may make obama call Gudluck to order....u no tht Gudluck is obama houseboy...him go obey him oga.....u people shud leave ASUU alone ASUU re fightin for the future of this con3...knowin tht education is tools for development... Get it!!!!!!!!!
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: what is we are tried?so yo can't spell tired and you called yourself an undergraduate?you better do something fast and stop. Wasting your time on Nl

Its not even just the tired he spelt wrong, check out his spelling of stories.
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by creativemusic: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by ChrisGnarly: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
NANS ni nans ko... nans gba kwa oku! how many nans president do u pple ve, every sector of dis stupid country is a big joke
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by ChrisGnarly: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
my brother enrich ur pocket! who is fooling who? so d skull u visited is 100 percent ok. u collect from FG, ASUU etc. my brother no be ur falt. some pple benefit in an economy like dis while majority ar crying...
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Anuoluwap(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
eddiebruk: What is Tried compared to Tired....? are these people really University student...? both of them are above me.
are you also? Lol no hard feelings bro. Correct yourself too
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Anuoluwap(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Pls o what's this one doing on frontpage? I'm surprised sha....if I were to be the moderator I wouldn't put anything on frontpage concerning ASUU till the much awaited headline, "ASUU CALLS OFF STRIKE" but thanks though....

1 Like

Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by bigtt76(f): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
Abegi ...they just want settlement cheesy we know dem na
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by Joyeux: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
NANS are a dissapointment is it not possible to impeach them ?
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by ennon92(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
tierd,teird,tried,terid,TIRED.
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by bkoy: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
U just have a feeling that NANS has been bought by the government. Why should private universities be the basis of comparison? Smh
Re: NANS Begins Facility Tour Of Universities, Urges ASUU To Suspend Strike by ennon92(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
tierd,teird,tried,terid,TIRED.
@post, NANS is too dull 4 my liking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here / Is ASUU Strike Called Off? / Universities Responsible For Mass Failure In Postutme - JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.