Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Lingerie! A Must Have! - Fashion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lingerie! A Must Have! (152216 Views)

Women C-string Invisible Underwear Panties Lingerie / Enjoy La Senza Lingerie Shopping Online In India / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Hey... kiss kiss
Been meaning to ask how the paragliding went? I'm scared of heights you know. sad cheesy
Chillisauce: Oya show face na. You've been absent for too long. Hope all's well at your end dear?
EfemenaXY:

Hey... kiss kiss
Been meaning to ask how the paragliding went? I'm scared of heights you know. sad cheesy
Chillisauce: Oya show face na. You've been absent for too long. Hope all's well at your end dear?

Dear, it was super fun. You are scared of heights? I think paragliding would be just perfert for you. Just once,once you are up there, your fear od heights would disappear. You should try it. Go Efe go.

Me and my lovely pilot Alex. He took me on my very first tandem flight. Nice dude. He has his own paragliding outfit. check it out free advert

http://www.aspenparagliding.com

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chillisauce:
Hello all.
Edwife, ifyalways, efemenaxy , coco, moca, and my beautiful ladies and gents cheesy. had a lot going on and trying to meet up before time.

I still try to do my exercise though even if it 15mins embarassed.

Above all, still in track of my healthy eating .

Miss yall kiss
kiss
Come and take me to france cry

Here is very humid.
Upon d fact that I'm naked most times yet, the heat is killing me.

Abeg who will employ me as a caregiver? tongue
I'm serious o!
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
angryHahan where's the clear version of that pic?
ifyalways:

Dear, it was super fun. You are scared of heights? I think paragliding would be just perfert for you. Just once,once you are up there, your fear od heights would disappear. You should try it. Go Efe go.

Me and my lovely pilot Alex. He took me on my very first tandem flight. Nice dude. He has his own paragliding outfit. check it out free advert

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
I wonder why someone you never met will dislike or hate you on an anonymous forum just because you do not share their views.Even when your post makes sense,but because you are "an enemy"(stupid i must say) they won't read it or even like it.Unless you had a public fight with that person i see no reason for it.

Too many sad people around,the thirst is real... undecided

That's why i love you chillisauce and Efe,you are your own person-we can be on the same thread and have totally different opinions which happens MOST of the time but you always YOU(friendly,mature,nice and lovely) and that's has never change our relationship.

Many people need JESUS. sad embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ifyalways you brave dear,i can't for the life of me try this...

I love LIFE too much gringrin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by kaboninc(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
edwife:
I wonder why someone you never met will dislike or hate you on an anonymous forum just because you do not share their views.Even when your post makes sense,but because you are "an enemy"(stupid i must say) they won't read it or even like it.Unless you had a public fight with that person i see no reason for it.

That's why i love you chillisauce and Efe,you are your own person-we can be on the same thread and have totally different opinions which happens MOST of the time but you always YOU(friendly,mature,nice and lovely) and that's has never change our relationship.

Hmmm
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Hmmm

angry angry angry What are you doing in the ladies room? grin

Go joor tongue
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by kaboninc(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
edwife:

angry angry angry What are you doing in the ladies room? grin

Go joor tongue

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Do you know if am a lady?
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
kaboninc:

yimu grin

lets go fun room cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by kaboninc(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
edwife:

yimu grin

lets go fun room cheesy

Chai...the things I read here.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Biko, really what am I doing here? cheesy cheesy

At least am better than pickabeau1 who frequents here like.... cool cool

Yeah ammmmmm ouuttt.....

Ciao!
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Moca, the heat no be here.I dey feel am for Eko too. staying hydrated is the key is the key : lots of water, water melon, pineapple, oranges. Ndo inu? smiley

Cococandy,yimu tongue cheesy Edwife, If you love life, you dare it. grin Skydiving loading this summer #cantwait#

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
ifyalways:
Moca, the heat no be here.I dey feel am for Eko too. staying hydrated is the key is the key : lots of water, water melon, pineapple, oranges. Ndo inu? smiley

Cococandy,yimu tongue cheesy Edwife, If you love life, you dare it. grin Skydiving loading this summer #cantwait#
Nne, the thing wan roast me alive.

Was forced to buy gen.
What is happening?
No power supply at all everyday except small.

I can't take those fruits now(wish I can)
But I drink a lot(very chilled with small small iceblocks I can crunch) I hv stayed a day without water cos I couldn't get cold water.

Afo ime no be am at all.
One day one day,....

Me love that ur para thing o.
So this kain thing dey happen for naija?

Very cool.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
ifyalways:

sky diving. shocked
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Now,from single lady to person wifey shocked shocked
Orishirishi cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by kaboninc(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
moca:

Now,from single lady to person wifey shocked shocked
Orishirishi cheesy cheesy

Lol!

I shouldn't be here oh.

Sorry about the heat.

The rain is about to come.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
cococandy:
sky diving. shocked
Stay there now! cheesy
Me love her spirit.
Adventurous spirit.

Hubby said since I love adventure, na me go tire when he start taking me places.
I can't wait to play in d snow.
Childhood dream.

I noticed that if u clip
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol!

I shouldn't be here oh.

Sorry about the heat.

The rain is about to come.
Thank u kiss
But yes,u shouldn't be here.
This is lingerie/gossip room for ladies tongue cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by kaboninc(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
moca:

Thank u kiss
But yes,u shouldn't be here.
This is lingerie/gossip room for ladies tongue cheesy

Yeah. I apologise.

Edwife brought me here.

And now you.

Sowiiii
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
moca:

Stay there now! cheesy
Me love her spirit.
Adventurous spirit.

Hubby said since I love adventure, na me go tire when he start taking me places.
I can't wait to play in d snow.
Childhood dream.

I noticed that if u clip
na cold go finish you inside snow grin
I don't even come outside except I have to when it snows.
Too cold. Arrghhh
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
ifyalways:

Me and my lovely pilot Alex. He took me on my very first tandem flight. Nice dude. He has his own paragliding outfit.

Lol!

Absolutely not. How often do they carry out safety / risk assessments on their equipment? No be Naija again? If rope cut, highest they'll say to your mangled body in hospital na, "Eyah. Ndo..."

No insurance, no investigation, no nothing.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oh dear.

Fights?

I'm disillusioned with the family section. Nearly all the mature handles with real life experiences of family life and marriage have deactivated. It's now been overtaken by kids from the Romance Section creating dumb / fake threads where random insults and fights are the order of the day.

edwife:

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 4:34am On Apr 17, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Absolutely not. How often do they carry out safety / risk assessments on their equipment? No be Naija again? If rope cut, highest they'll say to your mangled body in hospital na, "Eyah. Ndo..."

No insurance, no investigation, no nothing.
Nai gini? No be for Naija ooo. I wan die ? cheesy

To paraglide, one needs a really high mountain,cliff and wind cant say which type abeg. My own is to paraglide tongue You'd start by making a GOOD run against the winds on the mountain for a minute or so, your velocity would take your feet off the ground and propel your tandem pilot to take off.
Efe,you are full of excuses and fears jare. cheesy

moca:

Nne, the thing wan roast me alive.
Was forced to buy gen.
What is happening?
No power supply at all everyday except small.
I can't take those fruits now(wish I can)
But I drink a lot(very chilled with small small iceblocks I can crunch) I hv stayed a day without water cos I couldn't get cold water.
Afo ime no be am at all.
One day one day,....
Me love that ur para thing o.
So this kain thing dey happen for naija?
Very cool.
Thanks a lot.
No, not in Naija. The closest place one can get it done around here is Dubai. You need lots of wind, pilots etc to paraglide. No be only APC/PDP winds of change dey Naija. Dat one fit carry person go land for Sambisa forest , biko.
Cococandy, see ladies like you skydiving. I know you can. Yes, you can. cheesy
http://www.skydivedubai.ae/tandem.html

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 4:42am On Apr 17, 2015
I don't see myself trying that anytime soon. grin
ifyalways:

To paraglide, one needs a really high mountain,cliff and wind cant say which type abeg. My own is to paraglide tongue You'd start by making a GOOD run against the winds on the mountain for a minute or so, your velocity would take your feet off the ground and propel your tandem pilot to take off.

No, not in Naija. The closest place one can get it done around here is Dubai. You need lots of wind, pilots etc to paraglide. No be only APC/PDP winds of change dey Naija. Dat one fit carry person go land for Sambisa forest , biko.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by lovinam: 6:04am On Apr 17, 2015
My dear, you are very strong. I'm not sure there is anything that will make me parawetin. How? Where? What?
ifyalways:

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Oh dear.

Fights?

I'm disillusioned with the family section. Nearly all the mature handles with real life experiences of family life and marriage have deactivated. It's now been overtaken by kids from the Romance Section creating dumb / fake threads where random insults and fights are the order of the day.

You will be amazed that it has nothing to do with romance section peeps,but rather mature peeps who go for the "group" title because you do not share their point of view.

What makes the world a beautiful place is the difference in people,we can't all think the same and that's should not make any individual dislike you for that.It has gone personal now and it's sad.

Anyway to each his own...
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2015
ifyalways:

D Edwife, If you love life, you dare it. grin Skydiving loading this summer #cantwait#

I love adventure but not when it has to do with altitude.Scuba diving or jet skiing are my thing,i love water smiley
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2015
ifyalways:

No wonder cheesy
Biko,have fun.
One life only! cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
edwife:

You will be amazed that it has nothing to do with romance section peeps,but rather mature peeps who go for the "group" title because you do not share their point of view.

What makes the world a beautiful place is the difference in people,we can't all think the same and that's should not make any individual dislike you for that.It has gone personal now and it's sad.

Anyway to each his own...

Hmmmm.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
ifyalways:

grin grin grin

ify! Ify!! IFY!!! Na you biko! grin grin

But you get mind sha. I agree the view would be breathtakingly beautiful, but I still won't like being so high up in the air with just a strap between me and my body crashing back down to earth.

If I must do something similar, then I'll go for a hot air ballon...providing high tension power lines / grids don't get the basket. I know we must meet our maker someday, but I'd rather go with less drama, and preferably in my sleep (after eating well-well, and surrounded by family)...than to get fried to a bacon crisp because I dey seek "adventure". cool cool tongue

So you were in Dubai for this eh? Cool! kiss kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
moca:
kiss
Come and take me to france cry

Here is very humid.
Upon d fact that I'm naked most times yet, the heat is killing me.

Abeg who will employ me as a caregiver? tongue
I'm serious o!

Who will be the caregiver? Me or you? cheesy

Kpele . It will soon pass dear

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
ifyalways:

I don't mind trying this but skydiving is no no. I would pass on before even jumping off.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
edwife:

Love you too kiss
Nairaland is filled with sad people and you are just knowing it.
Don't even let the likes they give bother you. They go as far as getting new usernames to attack people and like their own post. If you talk their moderator friend with red fonts will ban you and leave the mosquitoes flying around.

Anyway, me I no dey find trouble but I will go on any length to pounce on any fly that comes around me or saying trash. These days sha I no even get time sef. Still working on my 6 packs.
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (71) (Reply)

Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.