Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Lingerie! A Must Have! - Fashion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lingerie! A Must Have! (148659 Views)

Women C-string Invisible Underwear Panties Lingerie / Enjoy La Senza Lingerie Shopping Online In India / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2015
byvan03:

This one reach divorce oooo, that man is a ticking time bomb. I mean it takes a very perverted fellow to bang while your friends makes a video of you.

That's why i said people who normally have answers to everyone's problem are usually on the cross road when they are in such situation.Because it is easy to judge someone than ourselves.

The husband no try at all,i can't even watch the video if i were her-he will pay dearly for that,he can be rest assured.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2015
ifyalways:
Bia Efe, Eddy and co make una easy with oppressing us fatso's with una toned muscles, abs and ripped bodies. cheesy

Can't a girl swallow her fufu in peace? Lol I have some nice coco yam soup in plan to deal with later today, your ripped bodies can't stop me.

Seriously girls, y'all are trying. I'm not even going to deceive myself and start any healthy eating ish cos it won't work! I must chop my eba, eat my banga stew and soup, starch, Palm oil rice, etc and run afterwards.

gringringrin my sister i was there before,couldn't live without my coke-i can't even remember the taste of it.

To tell you the truth,it is much easy here to avoid all these delicious soups and fufu-i will have to go to the nigerian market to get fresh stuff to make it,the distance alone help me cut that out.

I know for sure once i visit home,i will have to drink my concoction water everyday grin.So i do get you sister,but try cut down the quantity and make sure you do balance with vegetables,fruits and water and more importantly exercises! cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by byvan03: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2015
edwife:

That's why i said people who normally have answers to everyone's problem are usually on the cross road when they are in such situation.Because it is easy to judge someone than ourselves.

The husband no try at all,i can't even watch the video if i were her-he will pay dearly for that,he can be rest assured.

In Nigeria the worst she can do is leave, me go watch wellaoooo.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2015
byvan03:

In Nigeria the worst she can do is leave, me go watch wellaoooo.

grin grin grin ewwww disgusting.....

Yea you right,well up to her to leave or stay.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
ifyalways:
Lucky you . I know one or two staff, time to call them and " pre-arrange" for me and mine cheesy
No, I have never done timeshare. The only time I got close to it was some years ago; timeshare by Marriotts. I pulled out cos the cost was as good/bad as staying in a Marriott hotel itself so it didn't make sense to me. With my kids in tow sef, timeshare is not an option if I must enjoy the vacation.
ok

I'm having a lot of second thoughts about the one we just bought but we have 10days to cancel if we change our mind.
It seems so expensive. I'm trying to convince DH to just leave it so that we do regular vacations every year instead of being tied to a mandatory lifelong payment even during the years that we don't have energy to go on vacation.

If only I knew someone who's been in the system for a while and can vouch that its worth it, then I won't be bothered. I was hoping you'd know as it seems you travel some.

Anyway thanks smiley
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by byvan03: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin ewwww disgusting.....

Yea you right,well up to her to leave or stay.

My sister e get as e be.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by bukatyne(f): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
byvan03:

My sister e get as e be.

How are you dear? Longest time

@moca: e Ku owo lomi grin

How are you, little one and family?

@everyone: how are y'all and family? cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
ifyalways:
Bia Efe, Eddy and co make una easy with oppressing us fatso's with una toned muscles, abs and ripped bodies. cheesy

Can't a girl swallow her fufu in peace? Lol I have some nice coco yam soup in plan to deal with later today, your ripped bodies can't stop me.

Seriously girls, y'all are trying. I'm not even going to deceive myself and start any healthy eating ish cos it won't work! I must chop my eba, eat my banga stew and soup, starch, Palm oil rice, etc and run afterwards.

Lol!

Ify you most certainly aren't a "fatso"! I've seen your pics, remember?

Besides, how can you be with the array of exercises you do? i.e: running, skydiving (shudders), and even golf? Abeg talk another one jor. cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by byvan03: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

How are you dear? Longest time

@moca: e Ku owo lomi grin

How are you, little one and family?

@everyone: how are y'all and family? cheesy

Babe I deyooooo, how your corner?
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by bukatyne(f): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
byvan03:

Babe I deyooooo, how your corner?

Cozy kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
byvan03:

I genuinely felt sorry for the lady, I can imagine her hurt viewing hubby life shocked

She knew what she was getting into when she decided to marry him jor.

I take all these stories with a pinch of salt, these days. Anyway, she an adult. Let her deal with it.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by byvan03: 5:47am On Jun 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

She knew what she was getting into when she decided to marry him jor.

I take all these stories with a pinch of salt, these days. Anyway, she an adult. Let her deal with it.

Abi? She claimed she doesn't ooo, that everything was rushed. One read the strangest stories here, it could still be wannabe writers at it.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:27am On Jun 28, 2015
byvan03:

Abi? She claimed she doesn't ooo, that everything was rushed. One read the strangest stories here, it could still be wannabe writers at it.

Lol! Perhaps. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Perhaps. cheesy

Spambot got me yesterday,after writing to mods and nothing was done for over 30 min,i had to log out.I was just there reading and couldn't do nothing! angryembarassed

What were those two guys doing on that thread?Jeez! shocked
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

Spambot got me yesterday,after writing to mods and nothing was done for over 30 min,i had to log out.I was just there reading and couldn't do nothing! angryembarassed

What were those two guys doing on that thread?Jeez! shocked

Don't mind him.

I dislike immature guys, you really have no idea babes. The whole point of going there was to avoid wandering eyes.

Now, he claims to have seen our pics. Even if true, did he have to voice it out? Couldn't he keep his trap shut?

And why would he even think of saving them? To do what? And to add insult to injury states he won't do anything silly. Like seriously?

And he wonders why I'm píssed off? Mtcheew.

You wrote to the mods? Why? Did I miss something? I did see a hidden post there, though.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Don't mind him.

I dislike immature guys, you really have no idea babes. The whole point of going there was to avoid wandering eyes.

Now, he claims to have seen our pics. Even if true, did he have to voice it out? Couldn't he keep his trap shut?

And why would he even think of saving them? To do what? And to add insult to injury states he won't do anything silly. Like seriously?

And he wonders why I'm píssed off? Mtcheew.

That's how the take people pictures and claimed to have a connection with them,thank God threads don't go away.

I don't even know how they got there,that thread was dead.

Anyway,if he likes let him save it,it is his business. undecided

I wrote to the mods to unban me,the hidden post was me telling you the name of the other guy viewing...
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

That's how the take people pictures and claimed to have a connection with them,thank God threads don't go away.

I don't even know how they got there,that thread was dead.

Anyway,if he likes let him save it,it is his business. undecided

I wrote to the mods to unban me,the hidden post was me telling you the name of the other guy viewing...

I didn't see that post. Who was the other guy?

Anyway, at least our faces weren't shown. Good thing. Now you see why I have reservations posting anything personal here.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I didn't see that post. Who was the other guy?

Anyway, at least our faces weren't shown. Good thing. Now you see why I have reservations posting anything personal here.

The other guy was netose i purposely wrote his name wrong.Yea you are right,it's better to troll around and leave people to their imaginations.

Time to prepare for church,see you later.... kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

The other guy was netose i purposely wrote his name wrong.Yea you are right,it's better to troll around and leave people to their imaginations.

Time to prepare for church,see you later.... kiss

True that.

See wahala. By trying to dodge Bukatyne's ever watchful eyes, pessin come dey jump from frying pan to fire. grin

Already made up my mind to press the "ignore' button. You should too, dear.

So you wan go church? I haven't even made up my mind yet. Still toying with the idea of hitting the gym instead.

Okay, later babes... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Edwife and Efe, see as God " cash" una too cheesy

So Edwife is tall like that? Thank God I didn't see the pics. Who knows, I might not be able to chop my Sunday rice and banga stew after viewing all that toned abs and midriff.

Efe and Eddy, I try with the veggies and fruit stuff. Rice is always with carrots, no beef, plenty fish, shaki and co occasionally, small portions of swallow and fruits. That's as healthy as I can go o jare.
Happy Sunday @ all.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
ifyalways:

So Edwife is tall like that? Thank God I didn't see the pics. Who knows, I might not be able to chop my Sunday rice and banga stew after viewing all that toned abs and midriff.

Efe and Eddy, I try with the veggies and fruit stuff. Rice is always with carrots, no beef, plenty fish, shaki and co occasionally, small portions of swallow and fruits. That's as healthy as I can go o jare.
Happy Sunday @ all.

Lol! Happy Sunday Ify.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by bukatyne(f): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

True that.

See wahala. By trying to dodge Bukatyne's ever watchful eyes, pessin come dey jump from frying pan to fire. grin

Already made up my mind to press the "ignore' button. You should too, dear.

So you wan go church? I haven't even made up my mind yet. Still toying with the idea of hitting the gym instead.

Okay, later babes... kiss kiss kiss

hahahahabahahahahahahahshahahahaha!

Oro ti e fe ki baba gbo, ohun na la pari e grin

Meaning What you do not want the father to hear/know, he will be the one to settle it.

Funnily, I rarely visit This thread; just drop in to read and say hello.

Why don't you girls PM the pictures instead? That way, you have total control over possession as some people can be funny here.

Permit me to laugh again.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahaha.

Happy Sunday to y'all.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
cococandy:
ok

I'm having a lot of second thoughts about the one we just bought but we have 10days to cancel if we change our mind.
It seems so expensive. I'm trying to convince DH to just leave it so that we do regular vacations every year instead of being tied to a mandatory lifelong payment even during the years that we don't have energy to go on vacation.

If only I knew someone who's been in the system for a while and can vouch that its worth it, then I won't be bothered. I was hoping you'd know as it seems you travel some.

Anyway thanks smiley
Timeshare is not my thing, dear. The limitations are two much unless of course the rules have changed. One, it's expensive. Two, you are limited to going to a specific city/ vacation spot every year unless you buy from a brand. Three, when your vacation plans/dates change, you would have to worry about your time space. Four, annual maintenance fees for a place I use once in a year? I no pay abeg. Five, I will be bored, staying same place over and over again.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
bukatyne:

hahahahabahahahahahahahshahahahaha!

Oro ti e fe ki baba gbo, ohun na la pari e grin

Meaning What you do not want the father to hear/know, he will be the one to settle it.

Funnily, I rarely visit This thread; just drop in to read and say hello.

Why don't you girls PM the pictures instead? That way, you have total control over possession as some people can be funny here.

Permit me to laugh again.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahaha.

Happy Sunday to y'all.

Ahhh...Bukky. Na your fault na. We were trying to avoid you.

Anyway, Edwife fine eh, choi! A real show stopper. cheesy cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Edwife and efemenaxy

Going going .....

Gone.
smiley
Lovely week ahead
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:
Edwife and efemenaxy

Going going .....

Gone.
smiley
Lovely week ahead

Jokes.

Na today? cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Jokes.

Na today? cheesy

Standby.....

I see 3 guests cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by bukatyne(f): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

NEXT time call me for blessings and sanctification of the thread

Her back view is very nice So I figure she will be a show stopper.

Besides, Why are you avoiding me?
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yea maybe the rules changed cow the company said we could go to any location we want in the world and it seemed like a good deal then until I really thought about that yearly payment for life and it didn't seem any better than just booking your vacation yourself after all.

I met some other couple who have this plan that sounds awesome. Let me see how it goes.
ifyalways:

Timeshare is not my thing, dear. The limitations are two much unless of course the rules have changed. One, it's expensive. Two, you are limited to going to a specific city/ vacation spot every year unless you buy from a brand. Three, when your vacation plans/dates change, you would have to worry about your time space. Four, annual maintenance fees for a place I use once in a year? I no pay abeg. Five, I will be bored, staying same place over and over again.

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

Standby.....

I see 3 guests cheesy

Yimu! Chilli you will see guests,ghosts,spirits in fact name it with that your picture. cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
ifyalways:

Happy Sunday @ all.

ahahahahaahaha ify you no go kill me.I am tall and i don't hide it grin

Don't mind all these busybodies....
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

ahahahahaha

See avoiding her where it landed us to? grin

I am still laughing efe,those boys are spirits I swear. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (71) (Reply)

Sonam Kapoor Style Diva / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.