Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Lingerie! A Must Have! - Fashion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lingerie! A Must Have! (149225 Views)

Women C-string Invisible Underwear Panties Lingerie / Enjoy La Senza Lingerie Shopping Online In India / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chillisauce:

You didn't believe me naw.
My Internet is very slow for pics. Storm here.
it's just a small garden embarassed

lol @storm chilli is it raining over there?because the kind heat dey my side no get part two.... embarassed
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
edwife:

My dear,i don't even complain anymore.... London and wahala

I know. It takes getting used to, once the "shock" has worn off. All that space back home...then getting crammed like sardines in Obodo Oyinbo. cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
edwife:

lol @storm chilli is it raining over there?because the kind heat dey my side no get part two.... embarassed

Since yesterday. I couldn't even do my early outdoor exercise. Hopefully tomorrow morning will be good.
that reminds me, the day before I was running(around 5:30), half way the rain started. See the speed I use do u turn. grin
next time I have to check weather.
just that it was very sunny other days
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
edwife:

It drizzled on my way back this evening. But for those of you who wear jeans and long-sleeved shirts indoors + socks...how heat nor go wahala una grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
EfemenaXY:

It drizzled on my way back this evening. But for those of you who wear jeans and long-sleeved shirts indoors + socks...how heat nor go wahala una grin

lol,i gave up the socks 2 months ago grin grin,dress all the way in summer and adding bum shorts to my collection tongue
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chillisauce:

Since yesterday. I couldn't even do my early outdoor exercise. Hopefully tomorrow morning will be good.
that reminds me, the day before I was running(around 5:30), half way the rain started. See the speed I use do u turn. grin

Rain or no rain oh, if I'm out there running, no turning back cool
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chillisauce:

grin grin grin me i will continue in the rain o unless you have weaves or braids. cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
edwife:

lol,i gave up the socks 2 months ago grin grin,dress all the way in summer and adding bum shorts to my collection tongue

Even indoors? shocked shocked

I dey do my own chillisauce style. Bikini indoors.

That was me last weekend. Thank you chilli for the suggestion! I was practically melting before I stripped off! cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin me i will continue in the rain o unless you have weaves or braids. cheesy
I didnt have weave. I wore a sleeveless little top. And somehow I didn't wanna catch cold.
I just don't know. My speed of jogging increased eh. I didn't know I could run that fast grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
edwife:

Then tapping and knocking the scalp for you, chillisauce style. cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
EfemenaXY:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chillisauce:

I didnt have weave. I wore a sleeveless little top. And somehow I didn't wanna catch cold.
I just don't know. My speed of jogging increased eh. I didn't know I could run that fast grin

Lol i am imagining you running grin grin grin chilli na dog dey pursue you? grin grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol you can say that again... cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
edwife:

Lol i am imagining you running grin grin grin chilli na dog dey pursue you? grin grin

When I got home I was just laughing at myself grin
Yeye rain.
I don't jog in the rain or the sun.
I leave very early for that or very late.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chillisauce:

Yeye rain.

Ahahaha i would too...

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chillisauce:

Yeye rain.

Very early is best for moi

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 6:12am On Jun 13, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin time for what? cheesy
Time to wear lingerie and twerk for Mr Edy cheesy

The pictures y'all are " chairing" codedly here. Dia riz God oo
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
ifyalways:

Time to wear lingerie and twerk for Mr Edy cheesy

The pictures y'all are " chairing" codedly here. Dia riz God oo

grin grin

My dear, don't mind them jor. cheesy

D'you still do your beach runs? I remember you said you do 1hr runs, 3 times a week. You still on it? Or you've advanced on that?
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin

My dear, don't mind them jor. cheesy

D'you still do your beach runs? I remember you said you do 1hr runs, 3 times a week. You still on it? Or you've advanced on that?

Yeah dear. Still on on. . .

Erhm, No more skydiving for now. Oga is super scared and so are the boys. Looks like we'd end up in that crowded, overpriced disneyland instead. Nightmare for moi cry
Anyone into "Golf" here? I have this friend that is insane about that. I followed her once and girl, was i bored? I almost fell asleep. How do people waste their time playing or wtaching that? Mschewww cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moca dear.
How are you?
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Golf ugh?

My husband says it's not black man thing grin
I agree.
Boring as hell. But it's the favorite pastime in my neighborhood. So to socialize, you just have to honor one or two invitations. Some of These folks have smelly money. shocked shocked

As one is still coming up in the world, You never know who might be a good connection tomorrow.

So Disneyland is overcrowded. That's summer for you I guess. Most people want to go out.

ifyalways:

Erhm, No more skydiving for now. Oga is super scared and so are the boys. Looks like we'd end up in that crowded, overpriced disneyland instead. Nightmare for moi cry
Anyone into "Golf" here? I have this friend that is insane about that. I followed her once and girl, was i bored? I almost fell asleep. How do people waste their time playing or wtaching that? Mschewww cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
cococandy:
Golf ugh?

My husband says it's not black man thing grin
I agree.
Boring as hell. But it's the favorite pastime in my neighborhood. So to socialize, you just have to honor one or two invitations. Some of These folks have smelly money. shocked shocked

As one is still coming up in the world, You never know who might be a good connection tomorrow.

So Disneyland is overcrowded. That's summer for you I guess. Most people want to go out.

Is that thing suppossed to be a sport? cheesy

My friend has a whole room dedicated for her golf balls and stuff, travels all over the world to play/watch golf. I will never get it. You kick/tap a ball, watch it roll into a hole, go pick it , repeat cycle. My sister, what sort of dead sport be that? cheesy I agree with you, it's a good place to network.

Disney is overpriced and crowded. We were once at Orlando , stayed at one of the disney resorts which was suppossed to guarantee us fast and express entry into theme parks but all na wash. It was so crowded, one spends his/her energy on queue to get into the parks, get on a ride , get a table at the restaurants or do anything worthwhile. We'd be looking at Paris this year and I sooooooo pray it won't be anything like our Orlando experience.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
ifyalways:
Is that thing suppossed to be a sport? cheesy

My friend has a whole room dedicated for her golf balls and stuff, travels all over the world to play/watch golf. I will never get it. You kick/tap a ball, watch it roll into a hole, go pick it , repeat cycle. My sister, what sort of dead sport be that? cheesy I agree with you, it's a good place to network.

Disney is overpriced and crowded. We were once at Orlando , stayed at one of the disney resorts which was suppossed to guarantee us fast and express entry into theme parks but all na wash. It was so crowded, one spends his/her energy on queue to get into the parks, get on a ride , get a table at the restaurants or do anything worthwhile. We'd be looking at Paris this year and I sooooooo pray it won't be anything like our Orlando experience.
@ bold, see what I told you? Who travels all over the world just to watch golf if their money is not overflowing? grin
Man I'm sticking with that crowd o.
I can get my entertainment later. There's so much other fun stuff to do. Let's get to know the rich people first. lipsrsealed

Thanks for the heads up.
Spring finals end this week. Lawd. Can't wait for next week. I plan to do Orlando next week before starting vacation proper.Maybe palm beach instead. Even if I do go to Disneyland, no Disney resort for sure.

I knew that their advert was too good to be true lipsrsealed

Paris. O la la.

Newbie like me. I can't yet go to Europe without visa. embarassed embarassed

Only the Caribbean islands will take me.(and only because DH is taking me as his handbag)
Sucks
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
ifyalways:

Lol!

Golf, Snooker, Darts, etc are an absolute no-no for me. Too boring. Besides, most people (men) that are really into golf are pot-bellied.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Edwife, Edwife, Edwife, Edwife, Edwife...

Eddy, Ed, Eds.

Where are you biko?! undecided undecided

You have 1 minute to respond oh!
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Edwife!

10 more seconds for you...

GONE!!

#Well, at least I tried sha# cool cool
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Edwife, Edwife, Edwife, Edwife, Edwife...

Eddy, Ed, Eds.

Where are you biko?! undecided undecided

You have 1 minute to respond oh!

What a scam! grin

Efe no be you and me,you must comeback...
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
edwife:

What a scam! grin
Efe no be you and me,you must comeback...

Scam ke? grin grin

I said 1 minute, you show up 17 minutes later. Which kind mathematics be dat? angry angry

That aside, you're just way too popular girl! Just the mere mention of your moniker and see how the place full ground. I don't do public shows oh! You and Cococandy are celebrities. I cannae cope no more... grin grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lmao.
EfemenaXY:

Scam ke? grin grin

I said 1 minute, you show up 17 minutes later. Which kind mathematics be dat? angry angry

That aside, you're just way too popular girl! Just the mere mention of your moniker and see how the place full ground. I don't do public shows oh! You and Cococandy are celebrities. I cannae cope no more... grin grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Scam ke? grin grin

grin grin grin
Sorry,desole,ejo,biko,triste,Entschuldigung......
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Okay Efe,let make a rendez-vous....We will do it tomorrow evening,let say we log in around 8:00pm...

Then we will go somewhere else,because i know peeps are gonna wait here grin

Good night sweetie kiss kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
I love pretty lingerie!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (71) (Reply)

Sonam Kapoor Style Diva / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.