Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Lingerie! A Must Have! - Fashion (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lingerie! A Must Have! (148343 Views)

Women C-string Invisible Underwear Panties Lingerie / Enjoy La Senza Lingerie Shopping Online In India / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2016
cococandy:
Lol @Edwife
I don't why for some reason my brain is still operating in January.

You're graduating? That's awesome smiley. Congrats.

@ifyalways tell me about it.
I don't know why these things don't happen when somebody has money.
When the money come now the naira will go back up. Mtchew angry
My dear naira is totally helpless and will keep going down. Don't worry yourself jare, when your " tassans" of dollars come, I'm sure ROE will be 500.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by byvan03: 7:35am On Feb 13, 2016
cococandy:

Story story. cheesy
Congrats Hun. *Hugs her*. I hope it's a girl this time. wink
Btw you think that gif edwife posted is scary?
embarassed
Nne that's what I'm passing through now.
Sometimes I wonder if this girl no know say na inside person belle she dey. angry
All elbows and knees poking out and moving at different angles. Sigh.

@edwife this is one of those times I wish I was someone else. I wish I was you right now. cry
Close my eyes and be done with only project remaining. Phew!
Okay coco stop daydreaming.

Yesooo, I even made a video of my own. The movement can be terrifying because at some point I was worried that he might put his ass where the head should be grin. It even made me throw up sometimes and worse when am relaxing. Coco nothing concern me and pregnancy oooooo, soso ego ka ndum choro now cheesy. You won't believe that pregnancy scares me now, don't even know how I pulled through with that more than once.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by byvan03: 7:39am On Feb 13, 2016
cococandy:
See chillisauce that December plan for byvan's place won't work o.

As you can see she'll have her hands full by then. wink

Maybe madam ifyalways won't mind hosting.

My hands full with money by then abi? Isn't that the perfect time to come? cheesy.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2016
cococandy:

We are on tour. Whether she host or not. I will gate crash her house. I need only address. I do not need invite. grin
This kin situation. I no dey do "are you busy?" Busy wetin! I go scatter the rendezvous grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2016
ifyalways:

My dear naira is totally helpless and will keep going down. Don't worry yourself jare, when your " tassans" of dollars come, I'm sure ROE will be 500.

My dear don't tell me. People enjoying naija are people like you. Earn in dollars spend in naira cheesy.

Chai.
Abeg na your house we go end the tour. Don't disppoint. After I enter takoradi town go see my people .
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2016
edwife:

If i give, na my email and every every i don give you na. grin

@cococandy thanks, finally! I am so excited sometimes i forgot i never finish my project. cheesy

Efemenaxy and chilli are you seeing what i am seeing? shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://media./media/jfzBlnzozAt9e/giphy.gif[/img]

This one is strong. Jackie chan.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Chillisauce:
Singing. After the reggae play the blues.

Damn. I miss home.

Cococandy Efemenaxy edwife Oya o.buy una buy ticket to byvan03 house this Xmas

After we finish at ifyalways coin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4nT3Od5cxI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4nT3Od5cxI

Lol!

You're serious about this? cheesy

Chillisauce:

Yes o. Gone are those days we just we up and move. These days it's from a yr and 2 to plan something like this. cheesy

Hehehe!!

Agreed. For this kind trip one year advance notice is too short sef. Lord knows I miss home. Last time I went with my battalion, I spent £8K alone on travel tickets & insurance. Since Dec 2012. E don tey sef...
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2016
Erm okay so I'm wrong.

In that case remember that my list?
Keep it handy.
The ugba/nkwobi is on you. wink

byvan03:

Yesooo, I even made a video of my own. The movement can be terrifying because at some point I was worried that he might put his ass where the head should be grin. It even made me throw up sometimes and worse when am relaxing. Coco nothing concern me and pregnancy oooooo, soso ego ka ndum choro now cheesy. You won't believe that pregnancy scares me now, don't even know how I pulled through with that more than once.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by byvan03: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2016
cococandy:
Erm okay so I'm wrong.

In that case remember that my list?
Keep it handy.
The ugba/nkwobi is on you. wink

OK, so how many years will you plan your own trip? 2, 3, 5.....10years? cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2016
byvan03:

OK, so how many years will you plan your own trip? 2, 3, 5.....10years? cheesy.
In 2-3 yrs.

But definitely not 5.
I'll miss my mom too much. grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by byvan03: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2016
cococandy:

In 2-3 yrs.

But definitely not 5.
I'll miss my mom too much. grin

Better, it's soon enough.

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2016
edwife:

My dear don't mind chilli grin.She started the planning already.

Oh dear, you have no idea. I am day dreaming everyday sef. grin
Chilli i need it, this is a gift to myself for graduation this summer.

Efemenaxy i have something for you. Please you and chilli should stop being stingy to mr iroko.Go watch "husband of Lagos",i promise you will kiss me on the lips for this. tongue

Yayyy!!!

Congrats hun! Light at the end of the tunnel cheesy It's been over a decade since I completed my Masters and I remember promising myself back then that once done, I'll never read anything again. Not even newspapers... Lol!!

Re: Iroko man, abeg I nor do. Not watched a single Naija Nollywood / African Magic movie in over 4 or 5 months sef. The hustle is real jare.

But er, like Chillisauce, you go borrow me your username and password too wink tongue
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2016
ifyalways:
Una well done. With the current rate of €,£ and $ against the naira, I'm ready to do " house gal" for all of yous when una arrive. cheesy

Lol @ "house gal". I prefer the early mo-mo beach runs. God knows I need the fresh air smiley

cococandy:

So [size=18pt]Byvan03 is PREGNANT??!![/size] cheesy grin

Congrats mami kiss kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by byvan03: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol @ "house gal". I prefer the early mo-mo beach runs. God knows I need the fresh air smiley

So [size=18pt]Byvan03 is PREGNANT??!![/size]

Congrats mami kiss kiss

Don't mind Coco, the only preggy around here is hers grin.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2016
She was speaking in parables
I must have misunderstood.

EfemenaXY:

So Byvan03 is PREGNANT??!! cheesy grin

Congrats mami kiss kiss

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2016
byvan03:

Don't mind Coco, the only preggy around here is hers grin.
Don't blame me.
You weren't straight forward at first
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by byvan03: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2016
cococandy:

Don't blame me.
You weren't straight forward at first

I only mentioned that I want to be in November already cheesy.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2016
grin grin

Morning ladies. I've missed you all sha.

Coco, how far? Hope you're resting your feet these days? Not long to go eh? smiley
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Yayyy!!!

Congrats hun! Light at the end of the tunnel cheesy It's been over a decade since I completed my Masters and I remember promising myself back then that once done, I'll never read anything again. Not even newspapers... Lol!!

Re: Iroko man, abeg I nor do. Not watched a single Naija Nollywood / African Magic movie in over 4 or 5 months sef. The hustle is real jare.

But er, like Chillisauce, you go borrow me your username and password too wink tongue

Thanks dear, i can remember like it was yesterday when you were encouraging me anytime i am writing exams.How time flies. cheesy
Bad news is that i have to keep studying with the profession i chose(***sniffs who sent me?***) web programming.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Both of you should stop being stingy,£5.... tongue tongue

cococandy:

Story story. cheesy
Congrats Hun. *Hugs her*. I hope it's a girl this time. wink
Btw you think that gif edwife posted is scary?
embarassed
Nne that's what I'm passing through now.
Sometimes I wonder if this girl no know say na inside person belle she dey. angry
All elbows and knees poking out and moving at different angles. Sigh.
@edwife this is one of those times I wish I was someone else. I wish I was you right now. cry
Close my eyes and be done with only project remaining. Phew!
Okay coco stop daydreaming.

I experienced that in all my preggy. My daughter was always moving each time i finish having breaky,i mean everyday till i delivered her. sad
Don't worry, i felt exactly the same when i started- i almost quit;but i thank God for this year.You will make it through.

@ byvan i hear you.....we dey here. wink

@ifyalways i don't think the depreciation of Naira is really helping, things are going up and by the end of the day,you still spend higher than you envisaged. I read a debate about the devaluation of Naira , many people are in support but i don't think it's a good idea.Especially for the poorer masses.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
edwife:

Thanks dear, i can remember like it was yesterday when you were encouraging me anytime i am writing exams.How time flies. cheesy
Bad news is that i have to keep studying with the profession i chose(***sniffs who sent me?***) web programming.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Both of you should stop being stingy,£5.... tongue tongue

A whole £5??!! You mean it's gone up from £2? I nor do jor. undecided

Your course is dynamic so you'll have to keep evolving with it to remain on par cheesy

Used to create web pages with pure HTML and a little Dreamweaver and Flash back in the days but you'll be using Active X, Java script et al won't you? cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:

A whole £5??!! You mean it's gone up from £2? I nor do jor. undecided

£2? abba! gringrin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
edwife:

£2? abba! gringrin

My middle name must be scrooge lol!
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 5:30am On Feb 14, 2016
EfemenaXY:
grin grin

Morning ladies. I've missed you all sha.

Coco, how far? Hope you're resting your feet these days? Not long to go eh? smiley
Few weeks to go. smiley
Can't wait!
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2016
edwife:

@ifyalways i don't think the depreciation of Naira is really helping, things are going up and by the end of the day,you still spend higher than you envisaged. I read a debate about the devaluation of Naira , many people are in support but i don't think it's a good idea.Especially for the poorer masses.
Not just for the poor masses but IMO, everybody is feeling it one way or the other. God knows I hate living in UK but that is looking like an option now, my Oga is dancing azonto and doing me "ntor". Lol

I'm not good with Economics and Politics but I can't help but wonder if things would have been this bad if GEJ had won the election cos frankly, I don't get this " st Buhari" government. Nothing is working anymore, not even power.

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Feb 14, 2016
Chilisauce where I for dey see $$$, for my ice fridge fish business? cheesy
You'd be in takoradi? Wow, that's my place oo. Elmina and Cape coast are other lovely towns you can check out.

Morning Efe and Byvan.

Coco, when are u sending my $$$ down payment for our e-omugwo? As my house gal runs no click, omugwo must enter o.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
ifyalways:
You'd be in takoradi? Wow, that's my place oo. Elmina and Cape coast are other lovely towns you can check out.

Morning Efe and Byvan.

Coco, when are u sending my $$$ down payment for our e-omugwo? As my house gal runs no click, omugwo must enter o.

Ify!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good Morning & Happy Sunday to you and yours. smiley smiley
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
ifyalways:

Morning Efe and Byvan.

Won't you finish the omugwo before demanding payment?
Igbo woman. cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by babygirlfl: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2016
cococandy:

Few weeks to go. smiley
Can't wait!
I can't wait too dear. Eagerly waiting for the arrival of our queen. I keep coming to have a peep on Nairaland just so I don't miss the birth of our queen.

Greetings to the ladies. Byvan03, chillisauce, Efemenexy , bukatyne, ifyalways etc.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2016
babygirlfl:

I can't wait too dear. Eagerly waiting for the arrival of our queen. I keep coming to have a peep on Nairaland just so I don't miss the birth of our queen.

Greetings to the ladies. Byvan03, chillisauce, Efemenexy , bukatyne, ifyalways etc.

Greetings to you too dear. smiley

How are you & yours?
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2016
babygirlfl:

Greetings to the ladies..
I was just going to say I haven't seen you online in a while. And here you are.
How are you dear? smiley

Don't worry I'll update y'all when it happens.

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by byvan03: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
babygirlfl:

Hello dear, its been a while. Hope family is doing great, thanks for the mention smiley.

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
babygirlfl:

Hi babes. Longest time no hear. Hope you are great . smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (71) (Reply)

Sonam Kapoor Style Diva / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.