Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals (14958 Views)

3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016 / A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals / Simple Steps For Setting And Achieving Your Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
I take this as a response to "Lamentation of a Nairalander"
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by gistyinka(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
NICE TIPS SHARE OP..
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Stegomiah: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Emylexray: To add to it. Most people are too theoretical rather than practical. They would read motivational and inspirational articles like this and get convinced ! Some become impressed, for that moment, they become positive minded but they would not channel this motivation into practical steps that would yield results. That's why articles like this will not yield dividends unless and except practical measures are taken. In summary, quotes and motivational articles won't and don't work except complemented by PRACTICAL measures. Nothing works except you work!

So true!
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
You got it!!!
Emylexray: To add to it. Most people are too theoretical rather than practical. They would read motivational and inspirational articles like this and get convinced ! Some become impressed, for that moment, they become positive minded but they would not channel this motivation into practical steps that would yield results. That's why articles like this will not yield dividends unless and except practical measures are taken. In summary, quotes and motivational articles won't and don't work except complemented by PRACTICAL measures. Nothing works except you work!
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Op; well done; very nice and good research....
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dis article is all i nided all dis while. Tanks
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Dennybouy: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Speechless cux the turn out re low due to lack of vocalbulalized knowledge for practicals do morn wonders morn than theories.. Nd hard works pays a lots. For. Determination and exposure is the key. Read your bible very well you will notice that during the ministry of Jesus he does not have timid people as his disciples Fact#
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by God2man(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ezegozie: Nice one. But I think, its hyperbolical to say or believe that you CAN DO EVERYTHING.

The fact remains that there are still somethings you can't just do.

Example, you can not just go inside the sun and come back alive! The earlier you realise that you can not go inside the sun, the better for you.

Secondly, you can not single handedly go inside the white house, kill Obama and come back alive.

So don't think you can do everything.
Everybody's might is limited

Besides, don't think you can know everything. It is not possible. The Bible says, we know in part, we prophecy in part, 1 cor 13

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Spambot: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Perfect!.... This is the extra-fuel that keeps the fire burning!
Kudos!
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Khodry(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nice one op! believe in urself u can do it go out dier n achieve ur goal.........after GOD u're d prime mover n d shaper of ur destiny!!
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by favcom(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
Great article!
More of this, please.
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Bakpagb: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Wonderful article@OP
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by kingbo: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Is inspirational nice 1
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by uwa1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nice 1.
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by K114: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Thnx Stegomiah ur write up made me feel good inside esp no.5. I'm 23 nd on d verge of getting my own construction company..I tell u it hasn't been easy too many ups and downs.
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Olamscojohnson(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nice one guy
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Davidogar(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
nice @ Op
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by emmabest2000(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nice write up
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by MrMac10(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Strive for What U believe In and Dont let Anybody become a Stumbling Block towards achieving Ur Goal
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by dheaven: 2:46am On Sep 25, 2013
Fear is man Greatest Enemy
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Sicozone(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2013
Mehn.....dz is fantabulous,reading d first 3 nd i just couldn't but click like and make a comment,going back to av a gud time reading d rest. Thanks Op.
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Sicozone(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2013
Ezegozie: Nice one. But I think, its hyperbolical to say or believe that you CAN DO EVERYTHING.

The fact remains that there are still somethings you can't just do.

Example, you can not just go inside the sun and come back alive! The earlier you realise that you can not go inside the sun, the better for you.

Secondly, you can not single handedly go inside the white house, kill Obama and come back alive.

So don't think you can do everything.
Everybody's might is limited
....Mr. Man u got it all wrong,here we aren't talking of absurd things to do like u've mentioned up there,we are speaking of your goals,targets and worthy ambitions. We are talking of things that will better your future and the ones of people around you. So get it straight,killing obama or going to the sun aren't the kind of goals u should have,we are speaking of realistic things,so saying you can do something is a very great and superb step to doing such a thing.
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by topas100(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2013
Great article.
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
Very uplifting and Motivating .... smiley
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by Enginmaths: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Fnks alot bro....u jst gingered me..
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by kolamilan(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
nice info and this is mine ''never use theory to solve practical''.
Re: Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals by buzos: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Thanks op.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contributory Pension Scheme In Nigeria. / What No One Is Telling You About Your Job / Diamond Bank Adopts New Workings Hours!--- 7pm Closing Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.