Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Can I Clon A Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Clon A Computer (1178 Views)

How To Update Your Antivirus On A Computer Without Internet Connection / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Clon A Computer by aluma(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2008
can any dody tell me how i can clon a computer with written detials
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by TmeD0(m): 1:10am On Jun 25, 2008
Could you be a bit more specific?  When you say clone, are you trying to create an image of a PC and push the image to another or are you trying to create a backup image of a PC in the event of a system failure?  Peace!
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by Martins00(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2008
I fear tht word oooo! "Clonning" grin
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by thomp4pal(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2008
Guy, na how many Machices or which kind machine na him u get when u want take clone already manufactuered computer,,   grin grin grin grin  ,.Well no problem, Here- This na the step,
Make one box when go look like your mini tower---at least that na local cloning :- grin grin
Bros I HAIL OH
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by TmeD0(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2008
Martins00:

I fear that word oooo! "Clonning" grin
Lol!  Scary, isn't it?

thomp4pal:

Guy, na how many Machices or which kind machine na him u get when u want take clone already manufactuered computer,,   grin grin grin grin  ,.Well no problem, Here- This na the step,
Make one box when go look like your mini tower---at least that na local cloning :- grin grin
Bros I HAIL OH

ROFLMAO!  grin  Nna, na the ultimate solution be that o. 
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by walemy: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2008
To creat pc of any config of ur choice pls call dis nu 08026220123 wale
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by TmeD0(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2008
@poster, to "creat" pc of any config of your choice please call this nu 08026220123 wale at your own risk.   grin
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by ExInferis(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2008
first, get some pc DNA.
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by thomp4pal(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2008
first, get some pc DNA. grin grin grin grin
I wonder when pc got DEOXIRIBO-NUCLEIC-ACID Hunnh cool cool cool
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by thomp4pal(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
?
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by TmeD0(m): 1:13am On Jul 08, 2008
Ex Inferis:

first, get some pc DNA.
ROFLMAO!   grin  Una wicked o  grin.  See as una don poshu alima now.
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by samir101ng(m): 6:19am On Jul 08, 2008
To my understanding, cloning a computer system simply means assembling different computer parts from different manufactures into a single system without a particular brand name behind it like HP, Sony, Dell etc. Here's a sample of a dream clone system which anybody would want :-

1. 15'' Samsung TFT LCD Monitor

2. Intel Core 2 Quadcore Processor 2.18 Ghz 12MB L2 Cache 1333 Mhz front side bus

3. Nvidia Geforce Gprahics Card with 1 GB RAm Video memory

4. Gigabyte Quadcore Motherboard

5. LG DVD-+RW Drive

6. 180 GB 7200rpm Seagate HDD

7. 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM 325Mhz

8. A Beautiful Aquatic Blue or Gun Metal Black ATX casing.

9. Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse.

10. US Robotics V.90 56k fax modem

11. A copy of Fedora Linux operating system

Voila ! Now that's one hell of a clone system. Its got a beautiful samsung lcd monitor for graphics, typing and playing intensive games like warcraft, half life

2, unreal tournament 2007 etc. Its got a big engine with the intel core quadcore processor 2.18Ghz with its gearbox 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM to go with it. A

Nvidia graphics card finishes off the job with stunning graphics and video playback. Its internet and network ready with its in built Gigabit ethernet lan

on the motherboard and the v.90 fax modem for dial up. And of course to round it up, it comes with the beautiful fedora Redhat linux operating system to

make it run as efficiently as possible without worrying about viruses and how slow the operating system is. I rest my case.
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by TmeD0(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2008
samir101ng:

To my understanding, cloning a computer system simply means assembling different computer parts from different manufactures into a single system without a particular brand name behind it like HP, Sony, Dell etc. Here's a sample of a dream clone system which anybody would want :-

1. 15'' Samsung TFT LCD Monitor

2. Intel Core 2 Quadcore Processor 2.18 Ghz 12MB L2 Cache 1333 Mhz front side bus

3. Nvidia Geforce Gprahics Card with 1 GB RAm Video memory

4. Gigabyte Quadcore Motherboard

5. LG DVD-+RW Drive

6. 180 GB 7200rpm Seagate HDD

7. 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM 325Mhz

8. A Beautiful Aquatic Blue or Gun Metal Black ATX casing.

9. Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse.

10. US Robotics V.90 56k fax modem

11. A copy of Fedora Linux operating system

Voila ! Now that's one hell of a clone system. Its got a beautiful samsung lcd monitor for graphics, typing and playing intensive games like warcraft, half life

2, unreal tournament 2007 etc. Its got a big engine with the intel core quadcore processor 2.18Ghz with its gearbox 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM to go with it. A

Nvidia graphics card finishes off the job with stunning graphics and video playback. Its internet and network ready with its in built Gigabit ethernet lan

on the motherboard and the v.90 fax modem for dial up. And of course to round it up, it comes with the beautiful fedora Redhat linux operating system to

make it run as efficiently as possible without worrying about viruses and how slow the operating system is. I rest my case.

What you've just described above is not cloning but rather "building" a PC from the scratch.  From my understanding, cloning involves making an exact copy of something that's already in existence not something that you're planning on putting together like you described above.  Now, if only the poster can come back and give details of what he's trying to do, he might get the help he's looking for here. By the way, nice specs you have up there but I'd upgrade that memory to 3 gig since you seem to be an avid video game player. . . I presume it's something you built or planning on building.   Just my 2 kobo.  Peace!
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by nazzyon(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2008
If I do get the questioner right. He meant cloning just like in the movies that security agents do.

Cloning according to the questioner would mean a processes whereby you will have a direct copy of the content of a device in another device and will be able receive the same message or call @ the same time as the cloned device e.g like in a walkie talkie but not the same process.

Here you will be able to receive any transmission going to or going on the original device on the clone.`

It will be some kind of multiple way receiving`

Whenever the original device receives a call or message (Phone or Computer), a copy will be delivered in the clone @ that instant.

Remember the word Tap?

Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by sbucareer(f): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2008
[size=30pt]

@nazzyon

What da f**k?
[/size]
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by TmeD0(m): 1:59am On Jul 15, 2008
sbucareer:

[size=30pt]

@nazzyon

What da f**k?
[/size]
grin ROFLMAO  grin
Re: How Can I Clon A Computer by tramigo: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2008
maybe he mean on how to clone a pc hard drive , maybe thats what he mean

(1) (Reply)

Ma Desktop MONITOR IS Not Stable. / . / Universal Modem Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.