Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Package Tour Of Israel - Info Needed ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Package Tour Of Israel - Info Needed ! (842 Views)

Jelili Atiku Dresses As A Masquerade In Israel To A Dinner As People Stare -Pics / Uk Marriage Visa- Pls Help. What Are The Info Needed Pls Help / Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Package Tour Of Israel - Info Needed ! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2008
grin hi guys. i need info on packaged pilgrim tours to Israel. i'm planning a spacial birthday trip for my mother. info required asap. thanks cool
Re: Package Tour Of Israel - Info Needed ! by coolier(f): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2008
Lucky mum!
Why not contact your states christian pilgrims welfare board. They should have all the information you need.
Re: Package Tour Of Israel - Info Needed ! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2008
the trip wont be on till november!! i dont think i will want to wait that long. lookin at the private tour options
Re: Package Tour Of Israel - Info Needed ! by coolier(f): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2008
alasoka:

the trip wont be on till november!! i don't think i will want to wait that long. lookin at the private tour options

Something tells me mum would enjoy the trip better in the company of other fellow christian pilgrims. Don't the Yorubas say 'ki a rin ki a po, yiye ni iye ni' - Mum will get to meet lots of new christian friends: and it will just be like "the more we get together, the happier we'll be". Mum will have lots of company on the trip, there wouldn't be a dull moment and November is just round the corner anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Arigidi Esther / Travelling To Isreal / How Does It Cost 2 Get An International Passport Dat Is Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.