Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

BN Beauty: Zip It, Literally! Would You Rock This Zipped Weave? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / BN Beauty: Zip It, Literally! Would You Rock This Zipped Weave? (1085 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Where Does Weave Hair Really Come From? / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BN Beauty: Zip It, Literally! Would You Rock This Zipped Weave? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
the sweet smell of innovation. Beauty, just like other things, tends to get a bit out of hand once in a while. Take for example the Rihanna/Shut up and Drive/Umbrella/Ri-Ri hairstyle craze that started out alright but went downhill from there.

Everyday we come across different beauty trends that take the concept to a whole new level, and based on a hairstyle I saw last weekend, it doesn’t seem like it’s going to stop.

While I was in Ikeja last weekend I came across this innovation in hair styling. A certain lady had on what she called a zip weave, and was going on and on about how in love with the hairstyle she was. Apparently, she had walked into her hair dressers salon and told her to “do something that is unique and no other girl in Lagos has done before“. So I guess the hair dresser whipped out her sewing kit and created this hairstyle.more pix here http://incrediblecrib..com/2013/09/bn-beauty-zip-it-literally-would-you.html
source:www.incrediblecrib..com
Re: BN Beauty: Zip It, Literally! Would You Rock This Zipped Weave? by swtme(f): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
It luks local.....
Re: BN Beauty: Zip It, Literally! Would You Rock This Zipped Weave? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2013
Too unnatural...
Re: BN Beauty: Zip It, Literally! Would You Rock This Zipped Weave? by zaliya(f): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
lol! Looks like her skull is Zipped too.
Re: BN Beauty: Zip It, Literally! Would You Rock This Zipped Weave? by mspee(f): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Looks too bush lol
Re: BN Beauty: Zip It, Literally! Would You Rock This Zipped Weave? by Ichliebedich(f): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
No freaking way!
Re: BN Beauty: Zip It, Literally! Would You Rock This Zipped Weave? by Saraben(f): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
looks local

(1) (Reply)

Flaming Beauty / Where To Get A Very Good Artist In Lekki That Paint Portrait Art Drawing. / If You Aint Rocking Any Of This, Then.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.