Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How Do You Deal With In-laws To Be - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Deal With In-laws To Be (629 Views)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With In-laws To Be by robedu: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
In Africa we have this bulk thing called family in-law, be it your sister inlaw, brother inlaw or parent inlaw, it is every ladies dream to have the best of them or at least nice ones, but what happens if the person you love dearly has those siblings who are almost impossible or just doesn't want to be close to you no matter how much you try.

Today, i watch this series where the lady went as far as appointing the sister-inlaw to be her chief bride made, cooking and having dinner with her but what did she get? maybe she wouldn't have treated the case that way maybe she was right or maybe she should have kept her distance. you are the judge of this case - tune in www.twotv.net

Re: How Do You Deal With In-laws To Be by frannyema(f): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2013
Individuals differ some are nice and some aren't. D best bet is to learn their character n follow them d way they want.
Re: How Do You Deal With In-laws To Be by Bandofhope: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2013
well, i think the best way i wll handle it is to keep my distance, i cant force myself on anyone but i wll make sure i play my wifely role in that family effectively,soonest we will recognise the existence of one another

(1) (Reply)

How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? / Share Your Experiences Of Living With Relatives Here. / Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.